BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• jasongojasongo Posts: 1
    These guys have a good looking system and have the added bonus of a training account.

HOWEVER.... They have some major LAGGGGG Issues which they will deny are anything to do with them. (BUT WORK IN THERE FAVOUR EVERYTIME)
    Its not obvious unless you are trading in a chain investment, where you need to invest a certain amount at a certain time OR YOU lose money.

Regardless of anything they will stick to and hide behind " ITS YOUR BROADBAND CONNECTION"
    ping iqoption and compare it to google.

Dosnt matter what you say its all your broadbands fault.... its what they stick too.... funny "OPTION NOT PURCHASED" always comes up when their investor needs it.

• AmzyAmzy Posts: 1
    Hi, The iq Option is a cheap scam,
    I say this because, I did opened a live account with them and lost 500$, on the first trade day, they make you make 3%, and the next day, be ready to loose 100% of your account deposit, and they will advise to deposit more!

One of their worker contacted me by the name SalauDin,
    I requested to meet him one on one, as we are in the same country, he said no, that he's in another city, and advised me to sign-up to the Iqoption.com and 24option.com, and he will manage the account for me, whereby the daily target of the profit will be made and withdrawn daily;

I took his advise, opened the account, and transfer 500$ in it, the first day, it was all good news from this guy, he kept buzzing my wattapp, that, he made 3% profit, which was 15$, and withdrawn, I promised to increase my trading deposit to thousands of Dollars, but to my greatest surprise, the next day,
    I was busy, and when this guy could not reach me for the further transfer as promised, he sent me a message that shocked me, I have copied his message and attach bellow:-

"i try to contact you many time , but are not reached a bubble, today because of stuck and dead market , we loss this 500$ , but if you are available , we can add more fund for temporary time and recover"

So, they want me to transfer thousands to them, so that, I make 3% and loose 100%, its a total scam!!!

Even some of the people sending reviews above in this forum are their cohorts and workers, watch their articles and judge by their interests,
    Am writing this to save people from falling into the trap of such miscreants, They take your money 100% and give you 3%, whose loss?
    Just crazy;

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    well, you fell for a scam all right, never ever ever ever ever ever let anyone ever trade your account for you. that guy probably didn't even work for IQ, just a third party marketer.
  • DutchNLDutchNL Posts: 2
    edited October 2016

Click here to read our full text review of iq option
    Click here to visit the iq option website

FAQ:
    -Minimum Deposit: $10
    -Regulated?: Yes by CySEC
    -Scam?: No, iq option is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
    -Platform Software: Proprietary
    -Mobile app?: Yes
    -Free Demo Account?: Yes

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to iq option and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the iq option website

I find it one of the best brokers out there .

The service to there clients is verry good ( fast reply's )
    And the withdrawel by skrill is verry fast !

• NoahMartinNoahMartin Posts: 5
    I used my credit card to deposit $20.
    A couple days after I withdraw the same $20 thru the same credit card, some delay happened, but it was just fine.
  • TradingBeastsTradingBeasts Posts: 11
    I am sorry for your experience Amzy, but I still don't think IQ Option is a bad broker, just the opposite. Anyway, I recommend you not to trust anyone else but you with your money, because why would worker's of IQ Option would want to make you money? Always trust just yourself, because that's the only way to go in this business.
  • ChrisTChrisT Posts: 2
    I saw some pretty rough comments over on https://binaryoption.../iq-option-t38/ about this broker, so I wanted to ask here if you have any similar experiences? Seems like people generally don't have a great opinion about their account types/demo account. Also there is situation where they did some charges from user's bank account without any authorization. TBH, I don't know if they can be trusted ...
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    I worked with them two years ago I need to say that I have good experience with IQ Option so far.. Maybe I had luck......
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    picking up my first broker and decided to give IQ a go. Seems legit enough to me and the platform looks pretty cool. kind of heavy though, but really intresting. It is also great that they have free demo account, but in the same time, they will automatically create a new one. A small touch, but it is kind of aggresive, like I don't even have a choice to decide here.

btw, its awesome that they have tutorials on the platform directly, no need to search on youtube right away
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    Be careful of their "tutorials" on YouTube. They LOVE martingale, which is the worst method for trading, ever.
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    reaper said:

picking up my first broker and decided to give IQ a go. Seems legit enough to me and the platform looks pretty cool. kind of heavy though, but really intresting. It is also great that they have free demo account, but in the same time, they will automatically create a new one. A small touch, but it is kind of aggresive, like I don't even have a choice to decide here.

Good choice. If you lose money its not gonna be because of the broker :) I am a long term VIP customer with IQ and I am telling you - they never asked me to deposit any money. The user above with one comment saying its a cheap scam - BS. Probably he doesnt know how to trade lol
    arif9m9 said:

Be careful of their "tutorials" on YouTube. They LOVE martingale, which is the worst method for trading, ever.

In terms of martingale. No problem with a 2.5X martingale if you stop after 3-4 consecutive losses. If you have a strategy with 70% success rate you can still make a nice living out of it.
    martingals is super dangerous, I wouldn't do it.

martingals is super dangerous, I wouldn't do it.

Not if you know how to control it and when to stop. Sometimes people think that martingale increase their chance of winning, but its actually just deferring losses. IF, you only put back X2 of your initial stake. If you put back X2.5 and always stop after 3/4 consecutive losses you will make money long term with a 65-70% ITM strategy. I have a strategy running with $100 bets at a time and never drew down more than $625 on a single trade and only had to stop increasing my bets once out of every 100 trades.
    the difference between martingale and true money management is the difference between playing to win and playing not to lose. Martingale is playing not to lose, and it can work, but in the end you don't really win either, you just get to keep playing until eventually the Martingale blows your wad. True money management limits losses so that you can keep trading and trading with frequency, letting the winners win, so that incremental gains overcome small losses for long term profits.
    edited November 2016

the difference between martingale and true money management is the difference between playing to win and playing not to lose. Martingale is playing not to lose, and it can work, but in the end you don't really win either, you just get to keep playing until eventually the Martingale blows your wad. True money management limits losses so that you can keep trading and trading with frequency, letting the winners win, so that incremental gains overcome small losses for long term profits.

Agree with the above statement, but I think is more relevant for FX or equity trading. Maximize winnings, minimize losses. But when you trading binary options is completely different story. You have only two outcomes with Binary Options ITM and OTM, and not many people have strategies which gives them significantly higher win ratio than their actual breakeven point is. When you trade with 75% payout on 15 min options your Breakeven is 57% or 54% when you trade with payouts of 85%. Some people even struggle to achieve that. So if you dont martinagle sometimes, you will be just making money for your broker. If you only martingale with X2 of the value of your initial investments, you will (might) make your losses back or you blow up your account (most likely).I use x2.5 multiplier of previous trade values and always stop after the 3rd losing trade (otherwise I would blow up my account too).

The strategy that I follow gives me 70% confidence that I will make money (70%/30% ITM ratio). So why should I let my losing trades go? Why not take a bit more risk and make some of it back? (don't get me wrong, sometimes I have to let the losing once go, which I do). Based on my past trades, I know, I will be ITM on the 3rd trade if two OTMs occur. If that happens I make $468.75 (75% payout) on the 3rd trade if expires ITM vs. the total value of the previous two investments $350, so net profit $118.75. If the 3rd trade is OTM I simply stop and go back to $100 when I get a new signal. I only had to stop and go back to my initial trade value once in every 100 trades (so far, but I am using this strategy for a very long time). Even if I end up investing $625 on the 3rd trade, and I lose, this amount never exceeds 2% of my account balance. If I lose 3 trades in a row $100, $250 and $625 = $975, this amount never exceeds 5% of my account balance. I trade a number of different strategies on different accounts using different MM strategies. Martingale on Binary Options, in my opinion, is working when you limit your losses (the number of martingales you prepared to take) and you stick to your plan. If I would not use martingale when I trade with this strategy my profit would be 2K per month, but using the above MM strategy, this strategy makes circa 4.1K per month (with losses included, when I run into 3 straight losing trades). The above strategy is traded with 15 min options only, so I get about 4-7 signals a day on average.

When I trade FX, options or equities, I never martingale, just hedge.
    Moderators, please, take a closer look at betty. It is annoying...
    reaper said:

Moderators deleted my comment to Betty's? Come on!

reaper said:

LOL guys, you got the wrong guy!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    reaper said:

Relax, I ban all of these "email me" people without exception, I don't even read their BS I just ban them right away.
    A bit busy this week with moving so there might be more spam than usual but other moderators will take care of it :)
    Okane said:

reaper said:

Relax, I ban all of these "email me" people without exception, I don't even read their BS I just ban them right away.
    A bit busy this week with moving so there might be more spam than usual but other moderators will take care of it :)
    Thanks Okane. You guys just removed my comment :) thank god you didnt ban me :)
    edited November 2016

reaper said:

EDIT:
    Nope your relpy is still there but it is in another thread so don't cry wolf.

And I have to edit it thanks to your quotation including her spam email = more work for us so please don't include their
    spam emails.
    In general:
    it's useless to reply to these spammers, these people get paid to do spam posts on various forums. I think they get a few
    cents for 1000 spam posts...
    They don't even know anything about BO, trading or even scams and they won't stay around to argue so any effort in discussion
    is a waste of time lol, I probably ban about 20-50 of them per week anyway. Thanks!
    Okane said:

reaper said:

EDIT:
    Nope your relpy is still there but it is in another thread so don't cry wolf.

And I have to edit it thanks to your quotation including her spam email = more work for us so please don't include their
    spam emails.
    In general:
    it's useless to reply to these spammers, these people get paid to do spam posts on various forums. I think they get a few
    cents for 1000 spam posts...
    They don't even know anything about BO, trading or even scams and they won't stay around to argue so any effort in discussion
    is a waste of time lol, I probably ban about 20-50 of them per week anyway. Thanks!
    I just replied " Do you really think we believe this crap" LOL
    I know, nothing wrong with that, I just removed the email address you accidentally quoted :).

Here is your comment (was not removed):
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3066/golden-rules-for-newbies-noobs-if-you-are-new-read-this-first#latest

• lakun76lakun76 Posts: 1
    Hi all im new to this forum, just a quick question really... do you guys think iq options are a good binary options broker?
    edited December 2016

reaper said:

because it was off topic for the discussion, that is a thread for rules for noobs and is already getting trashed up with randomness. Nothing personal, just tyring to keep the forum clean and threads like that one on point. CAse in point, this discussion now has nothing to do with IQOptions... just saying.
    lakun76 said:

Hi all im new to this forum, just a quick question really... do you guys think iq options are a good binary options broker?

I have not personally traded there. Some people like them, others don't - as with every other broker.
    They are regulated which is a good thing. Furthermore, they seem to be better for short term traders. The complaints I have heard
    have been regarding their returns on long term options, they are lowered. So if you like doing 5 minute expiries they should be good but I hope
    others who trade there can give some insight!
    By the way, read this IQOption review carefully to see what they offer.
  • Anita415Anita415 Posts: 3
    Sziasztok . olyan kérdésem van felétek van valami határ amit ha elérek nem kereskedhetek tovább az adott napon? kb egy hónapja kezdtem, ma tettem fel elsőnek valós pénzt had szóljon.. 160 dollárt tettem be... elértem a 220at és zárolták a számlám. Miért? eddig egy választ kaptam abban az szerepelt hogy idézem
    "Látom a rendszerben, hogy elérhető a kereskedelem a tényleges számla.
    Nincs korlátozás, hogy a kereskedelem. Látom, hogy a fiók elérhető az, hogy a kereskedelem és az utolsó kötés kivégezték ma."
    ez mit jelent? erre még nem kaptam választ tőlük. az egyenlegem 0 ft ot mutat. Valami ötlet?? Köszönöm
  • Anita415Anita415 Posts: 3

Hi there . so there is some question over when you reach that limit I do not trade on any given day? I started about a month ago, I posed the first real-money campaign today .. I tell you 160 dollars ... I reached the 220A and locked my account. Why? I have an answer to that included in the quote
    "I see a system that is available to trade the actual bill.
    There are no restrictions to trade. I see that the account is available to the trade and the last trade executed today. "
    What does that mean? I have not received a response from them. the balance of $ 0 was shown. Any ideas ?? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.