BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Trading the USD/CHF on July 24, 2013: 4/4 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited July 2013 in General
imageTrading the USD/CHF on July 24, 2013: 4/4 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

I began watching the USD/CHF just before 6:30AM EST. At this point, the pair was finally beginning to break out of a tight, elongated channel that had just consumed the previous ninety minutes of price history.

Read the full story here

Comments

• joedabbertjoedabbert Posts: 1
    Hi Mifune, what would you say your average bid size is for your trades. I remember reading your trades on BOD and there some large trades you placed. Are you still doing those types of large trades?
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi Mifune, what would you say your average bid size is for your trades. I remember reading your trades on BOD and there some large trades you placed. Are you still doing those types of large trades?

Hi Joe,

I would prefer not to share my actual trade sizes. I found that when I posted my actual investment sizes, people simply became overly concerned with how much I was trading as opposed to actually asking about the trading process itself -- like strategy, money management, trading psychology, etc.

If I could do it over again, I probably would have simply made a thread showing my trades via charts instead, like what I do currently on my binaryoptions.net blog. Showing people that they can make money from this can be inspirational, but it's not the message I want to send out. I want it to be about teaching other people how to trade, or at least giving them ideas that they can integrate into a strategy of their own, which can serve as a form of inspiration or motivation in its own right.

But no, my trade sizes are lower these days and I'm just doing fixed trade sizes. My main trading focus right now is spot forex, but the capital I made from binaries back then I put right into setting up my forex account. Binaries now are just something I do on the side, and I use my own binary trading these days as a teaching tool for other traders, since I make blog posts here that predominantly revolve around how I traded a particular market for the day. In actuality, even though binaries and spot FX continue to be profitable ventures for me, I don't really have much of a disposable income at the moment. I'm a college student and don't really need it at the moment outside of paying for tuition and whatever essentials I might need. The rest stays within my forex trading account.