BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Is it possible to trade binary options for a living?

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited May 2014 in General

Comments

• Kipl33Kipl33 Posts: 1
    Great insight. I myself am looking into this as well and just to emphasis on what you said, "a) have a very, very high ITM percentage". I believe this is the most important subject in this matter. Without it, it won't matter how much capital one starts with. The end result will be the same; no profit.
  • fxanywherefxanywhere Posts: 18
    Cool story and highly engaging. I personally trade with optiontrade and firmly believe that can reach high consistent results and increase my personal wellfare.
  • davidson333davidson333 Posts: 1
    Of course it is possible to trade binary options for a living. In fact, now is the time to do it, as trading on the internet has opened up a whole new world to people who want to make money from home.

In fact, more people than ever before now make a living with binary options trading, and these are just average people that decided to take action and not give up.
    binarycashbacksystem.com
  • fxanywherefxanywhere Posts: 18
    Maybe 2 or more years should be spent to earn consistently in binary options. It is easy to manage hard to learn. But if you choose right broker things may go more easier and quickly. Look for better conditions and payouts, it play significant role in your trading. I put my choice on optiontrade, though it is my first broker I feel great potential in it.