BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

signals at signalbinary.com

Hi everyone,
please beware of signalbinary.com they use to manipulate there result. i lost too much with their signals

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi everyone,
    please beware of signalbinary.com they use to manipulate there result. i lost too much with their signals

Of course they do. They own the site so they can write whatever results they like for gullible people to think they can get rich.
    But I don't blame you, I got their signals too when I was new although I never used them cause even than I could do better on my own LOL.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    edited November 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the warning.. I put the site to my own "shit" list..

PS: The site does not work here..
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what site does not work where...?????
  • algazaliyyualgazaliyyu Posts: 7
    okane, please what can i do for a company that did allow me withdraw since three weeks ago (BINARING.COM)

okane, please what can i do for a company that did allow me withdraw since three weeks ago (BINARING.COM)

I'm glad they allowed your withdrawal.
    i am sorry, they did not allow me withdraw, what can i do? is there any institution i can lodge my complaints? thank you

i am sorry, they did not allow me withdraw, what can i do? is there any institution i can lodge my complaints? thank you

Unfortunately, these are the things one must research before investing money with any firm.
    I went to their site, they are just a bucketshop, the typical virtual address, no info on who they are or where they really are.
    Most probably, they are already warned/blacklisted by authorities. I would suggest that you reach out to your own country's
    financial authorities!
    okay, what can you say about safe option and tradorax? do you know anything about them? i was asked to open an account with all these companies by signal binary so that i can receive signals, at the end i saw that their signals ware all rubbish that made me to lost so much
    dude, stop right there. Do not take signals from an internet website. all they want you to do is deposit so they can make a commission off of you. Tradorax is a decent broker, the signals are a scam run by a third party, avoid them at all costs and learn to trade yourself, it is wayyyy more fun.
    shit, i had opened an account with these companies since last month, but i lost alot with the signals of signal binary.com who asked me to fund these brokers, i wish to withdraw my balance from them but these companies did not allow me to withdraw. please what can i do please help me
    please i need more information on these companies that did not allow me withdraw my fund. can anyone help me????
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    have they given you any reason why your funds are frozen? maybe your request does not fit their conditions?
    no, they did not give any reason, rather they told me withdrawal is not possible with their company it is only deposit that is accepted, my pending withdrawal is now over 45days and noting is done up till now, they do not reply my messages again
    listen, if you deposited through this signal company your account is tied up with whatever affiliate marketing deal they have going on, and probably with bonus too. The brokers are most likely not at fault, except for allowing it to happen, it is the signal people who have screwed you and there is little you can do about it, sad to say. Watch out for signal services, that is the lesson.