BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

AAOption not releasing my withdrawal

13»

Comments

• Options
    kevkev Posts: 2
    eddyvd said:

My broker at AA Options, Miss Victoria Sanders has given me a WRITTEN and SIGNED investment plan, which says that I can withdraw any given time and that the deposited amount is protected. I deposited 25.000€ !!! At the moment the account has 35.000€ and so I decided to withdraw some money (10.000€)
    Since then (4 weeks ago) none of my mails are answered, Miss Sanders has disappeared and was replaced by a Mr. KIng, who is unavailable.
    I think that it is time for all of the people that have the same problems to write to the UK Fraude Police and maybe to start a common law pursuit.
    I gave them time until end of the week, then I will give the case to the UK Fraude Police.

I contacted action fraud and they done nothing so I stated a court case and awarded my money but still have not recovered any.
  • Options
    reaperreaper Posts: 60
    well, from what I know, when you hear "Israel" stading near your broker's name, run in the opposite direction. Do not have any personal distate for this country, its just when you read about the most provocative binary scandals, it is usually come along with them.
  • Options
    ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    kev said:

I have contacted AA Option several time to withdraw my deposit and profits from my account after they originally refused and requesting I deposit more money for greater profits. My account managers were Samantha Novak and Eric Grant. I made several request withdrawals and when they failed I began court proceedings. AA Option is own by Pacific Sunrise UK Ltd as stated on their website user agreements. The address for this company Companies House said, is base in Manchester and the director is David Eshel and his county of residence is Israel. They failed to response respond to all court proceedings so a default judgement. I then enforced the judgement with the use of the court bailiffs who arrived at Pacific Sunrise UK Ltd London address provided on AA Option website but the bailiffs found this address to be a service office and could not enforced the judgement. As a result I started proceedings for David Eshel to appear in court in Manchester for questioning about the company finance to assess whether the company how the company can pay and to enforce the judgement. The court wrote to me requesting that I provide David Eshel home address to serve the order for him to appear for questioning as this order cannot be served to their business address. I do not know how to get David Eshel home address and when I searched his name online the name David Eshel in Israel only comes up with a magazine calls Defense Update seen on wikipedia. Hes a retired army general!!!!!!!!!!! Thats if its the same person. These people are theifs and I am not going to stop pursuing them until I get my money. My case has been going on over a year and as soon after I began to make the withdrawal requests I was locked out my AA Option account and the money was never paid.

Another user reported CFDstocks ( www.cfdstocks.com ) . Pacific Sunrise UK LTD Communications House, Moston Lane, Manchester, England M40 9WB this month that he has been scammed. It looks like David Eshel is the director of this scam company as well. According to the UK companies register its a dormant company. Never traded. This David Eshel guy should be reported immediately. AAoption was never registered in the UK as a company.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    mack said:

I am here not to complain about Aaoption but to testify on my success. i saw a contact on youtube about ICP TEAM how they have been helping people to recover their money and i was not moved because i felt is another way for scam, but i gave it a second and contact them on there email unitednation-internetcrimepolice@outlook.com, i provided all the information they needed and follow their instructions, i could not believe it, i got all my money back including some profit which i never saw in the Account. they are wonderful, you can contact them and complain to them how you were scam. you can contact me if you need more information about them.

I dont believe that they just helped you to recover your money, because you have two lovely blue eyes. :) How much you paid for their service? They could have committed a fraud. Hacked someones bank account, transferred the money to you, and you paid them a % for their services. This is called money laundering. I assume you dont even know who they are or where they are based? @outlook.com email already suspicious to me.
  • Options
    Could any of the admins ban this Andre12 guy please.
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Could any of the admins ban this Andre12 guy please.

Banned already :smiley: , there are many spammers and we ban constantly but sometimes we are away for a short period and a few
    spammers manage to remain - sorry.
  • Options
    step001step001 Posts: 1
    mack said:

I am here not to complain about Aaoption but to testify on my success. i saw a contact on youtube about ICP TEAM how they have been helping people to recover their money and i was not moved because i felt is another way for scam, but i gave it a second and contact them on there email unitednation-internetcrimepolice@outlook.com, i provided all the information they needed and follow their instructions, i could not believe it, i got all my money back including some profit which i never saw in the Account. they are wonderful, you can contact them and complain to them how you were scam. you can contact me if you need more information about them.

could you kindly pls tell me how can u get back all your money. i have scammed by plusoptions , i have contacted unitednation-internetcrimepolice@outlook.com, but michealfreeman7@gmail.com need me to buy softcode to upgrade my binary broker account ,then i can withdraw all my funds within 3 days,it costs US$600, i afraid that is another scam, so i have not send money to the agent!!
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    step001 said:

mack said:

could you kindly pls tell me how can u get back all your money. i have scammed by plusoptions , i have contacted unitednation-internetcrimepolice@outlook.com, but michealfreeman7@gmail.com need me to buy softcode to upgrade my binary broker account ,then i can withdraw all my funds within 3 days,it costs US$600, i afraid that is another scam, so i have not send money to the agent!!
    Are you for real? A big scam artist wants you to pay for some garbage scam and you actually considered to pay?