BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

OPTIONXO HAS REFUSE TO PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST!

manontop88manontop88 Posts: 16
edited April 2016 in Complaints
I deposited $150 without their bonus attached, and i started trading with them,
after some trading time i found out that i wasn't doing fine and my balance came down
to $110 so i decided to withdraw the money and give myself some break. I requested for
withdrawal on 24th of April and after ten days i receive a withdrawal request cancellation
for no reason. Here is the message i receive from them And i sent them
countless of email asking for the reason they cancelled it and i never get any reply from them. I also requested another withdrawal after
that one was cancelled and today will make it three days and it has not been processed yet
Here is the the screenshot of it imageimage

Please mr. moderator i want you to do every thing in your power for them to process my
withdrawal.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    It might be due to the fact you are from Nigeria, many countries have issues with Nigerian banking/processing. I am sure the customer service rep from optionsxo would be happy to help you withdraw the $111 bucks you have left with them. Of course they might need to send the funds through carrier pigeon to you...
  • manontop88manontop88 Posts: 16
    But i have been writing to them without a reply or at least tell me what the reason is.
    Lets get some details shall we.. Ok 1st who is your account manager? Who did you email/speak to? Did you talk to their online chat? Come on McFly! THINK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh9PYtmVybU
  • mr1776mr1776 Posts: 13
    edited May 2014
    Have you verified your account by sending them a proof of your address, copy of id. CC copy or whatever their requirements are???
    You need to complete the registration proccess or you won't be able to withdraw one penny! That's the first thing you should do with ANY broker
    I try to chart with them but they did not respond to me after 30 minute. As for the verification, yes i have been verified. Here is the message i got when i was verified image
    I try to call them but my call will be uphold for 5 minutes with a response
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    the minimum withdrawal amount is 200 bucks look it up on their page
    No, that's not correct. It's 100 bucks look at this picture image
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited May 2014

Lol..sorry no offence but change language to german and it say this:

edited May 2014
    Change the language to Nigerian and its $500 *Amuses self. You have to understand that $100 in Nigeria can buy you a house a woman and a goat... So this might be big money for him fyi...
    Only yesterday they tried and responded "How may i help you" for the first time and i replied but they never said anything again only to close out charting after 40 minutes. Here is the our charting image
    Nigerians being SCAMMED! OMG what is the world coming to? I will have Alex look into it for you. I hope optionsxo can provide some reasoning here because honestly this is 100% RETARDED...
    Yesterday, they responded to me for the first time on charting "My name is Ryan How may i help you?" And i replied, but "how may i help you" is the first and final response i receive from them for 40 minutes before the cut off our charting. Here is the screenshot of our conversation. image
    Yesterday, they responded to me for the first time on charting "My name is Ryan How may i help you?" And i replied, but "how may i help you" is the first and final response i receive from them for 40 minutes before the cut off our charting. Here is the screenshot of our conversation. image
  • Richard_AndersonRichard_Anderson Posts: 13
    Dear Mr. Nlebe,

My name is Richard Anderson and I am a senior customer support officer at OptionsXO.

I have read your comments and would like to clarify this issue.

As I am sure you already know, your withdrawal request has been processed and you can expect to receive your funds soon if you haven't already received them.

The reason your withdrawal was not sent out the moment you requested it, is due to the fact that you failed to send us the required documentation, even after we requested it repeatedly via email and on various chat discussions we held with you. The moment you sent us the required documentation we immediately processed your withdrawal.

I apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred, however please understand that our company follows strict legislation and guidelines and due to this there are certain procedures (such as the withdrawal procedure) that we are obliged to follow. Please feel free to read more about these procedures HERE: https://www.optionsxo.com/content/terms-and-conditions (clause 20.12.2).

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred and hope you choose to enjoy our services again in the near future.

All the Best.

Richard Anderson

Senior Customer Support Officer
    OptionsXO
    Let me know when its resolved of each case and we can post it up or delete the thread as its not fair to the broker if they act in good faith to just have them being bad mouthed..
    This people are really criminals because I did not make any trade when account was verified. Now look at the date when my account was verified. I circle the date with red image
    Yes they have processed it but today will make it four days and I have not seen any money on my account
    I will respond immediately it reflect on my account so that the case will be close
    Now look at when it was cancelled and when my account was verified imageimage
    Please Lotzofbotz take a look at the two screenshot and compare to what they are saying. With this, you can clearly see that they are all professional scammers
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    they're big scammers!!! i don't know why in this site they are no.1 on their list of top brokers ;)
    edited May 2014
    Because of the number of hookers they buy... They pay for the good ones too! You have many brokers to choose if you don't do the research on them then FU! I hate stupid people which is ironic because they are the ones providing me later with sooooo much entertainment when they get burned... I am for stupid people losing their money that is the natural law of selection. Jaded maybe, but I will still defend anybody not getting a fair deal. SCAMMERS to me are just as RETARDED, just in a different way. People with no HONOR or TALENT never have money for long lol. People with REAL money have to have the intelligence to have it grow. I can tell you that all the scammers you see though they might think of them selves with money are nothing but low class trash or what I consider street hustler types...

"SEE OPTIONSXO FOR SPECIAL PROMOTION ON HOOKERS NOW!!!"
    Today will make it five days and the money has not reflected in account. I will still wait but if i didn't get it then next week i will post my account statement here for everybody to see that i'm not lying.
    OptionsXO can you pay him faster please! I don't want to have to listen to him B_tch anymore!!! I am sure they will pay you and you can buy that house you always wanted don't worry!
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    james weston was previously with optionsxo but now he's in goptions.
    edited May 2014
    He was the Nigerian guy that looked like he was from one of those African tribes where they eat people right? I think I saw his facebook picture he sent and I instantly thought "Don't get caught in a dark alley with him holding BBQ sauce... "UHmmm Yum White Boy!"
    @Lotzofbotz seems like you know Nigerians so well. Are from Nigeria or are you from Africa?
    edited May 2014
    I know that due to budget cut backs in the Nigerian educational system its not known widely but Nigeria happens to be in Africa! Share it with all of your friends! I am from Madagascar and was raised by a family of Alcoholic Lemurs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q7Cd80k86g
  • jimmy20jimmy20 Posts: 9
    OptionsXO brokers are parasites such as Paul Harris and Daniel Goldman ( I believe these are not their real names). They take your money with their phone calls, sweet talks, very persistent persuasion and false hope of making money for you. Once, you are in their hooks, you can bye bye to your money. You will never take your money out! They are thieves, robbers, liars and high profile irresponsible scammers. It is a scam!
    Never give it to them even if they keep persuading you day after day by phone calls ! This is their strategy. They will pester you to the point that you’ve no choice but to give it. Once you did, your money will be gone for good!!!!!
    The feedbacks people gave on this webpage are true and more reliable than what your broker told you. OptionsXO have no experience of making money. The way they make money is by conning you. Not from the market! Don’t trust them and never ever give in!!!
    They will always ask you to go to gold, then platinum account. They always ask for more money so that they can help you to get out of the mess they created. The only way to get your money is to upgrade your account or put more money in!!! This is their strategy! Don’t give in if you still want your money!
    If you asked a broker to trade for you, he will use the bonus to trade so that you have no cash balance, except bonus balance. You can only withdraw cash balance with OptionXo platform. So, you will never able to withdraw your money as bidding many times more than the bonus balance is almost impossible with their bidding system, which set at 36% of winning. If you’re smarter than the brokers ( Success rate is 50% only), you might have cash balance that is highly guarded by them. If you attend to withdraw, you’ll face another impossible hurdle. Commonly, they will not respond to you email or request. Basically, you are abandoned!
    In summary, OptionsXO brokers are highly sophisticated thieves that dangle a carrot of making millions of dollars in few months for you. They have advestisement in facebook that say “ What rich people don’t want you to know! Check it before it gets withdrawn!” or In webpages, earning hundred thousands of dollars of a university boy or a housewife, etc. In actually fact, they make money by stealing from you, not making it for you!