BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Finding It hard to get started.

Hi I'm Kev a newbie and don't even have a broker yet. I really don't know who to trust. I just want to find a broker maybe even in Australia, got myself very confused. Once I find a broker what is the next move ? How do I learn to trade ? I am keen to trade on a demo account until I feel confident enough to use my own money. I believe there are places on the web where we can watch people trade live and ask questions can someone tell where to find this ? How about this guy Julian Wong he claims to be a coach mentor? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    gckevan said:

Hi I'm Kev a newbie and don't even have a broker yet. I really don't know who to trust. I just want to find a broker maybe even in Australia, got myself very confused. Once I find a broker what is the next move ? How do I learn to trade ? I am keen to trade on a demo account until I feel confident enough to use my own money. I believe there are places on the web where we can watch people trade live and ask questions can someone tell where to find this ? How about this guy Julian Wong he claims to be a coach mentor? Any help would be appreciated.

The guy is a scam artist. He will send you to some garbage broker and you are not gonna learn jack.
    Well, yes there are such places but you need to pay. I have a Skype group too, but it's free and educational.
  • Hi , can i join your Skype group, please?
  • stubbtoestubbtoe Posts: 18
    me too please?
  • on64on64 Posts: 19
    hello, I'm new into binary options trading and would like to be part of a community where we can share our knowledge and opinions
    on64 said:

hello, I'm new into binary options trading and would like to be part of a community where we can share our knowledge and opinions

Hey welcome!
    What have you learned so far?
    Check out our blogs/guides on the main page!
  • on64on64 Posts: 19
    It started when I saw on facebook, a firend of mine that kept liking and sharing this community called "vortexz" . (the signal provider)
    I joined him and deposited $400 trough his referral link on IQoptions, and I'm part of his skype group.
    I did a research about "vortexz" and found on google, this forum and a lot of posts from "lotzofbotz" where he says that vortexz is a bad trader that tricks noobs or something like that. I am a noob and don't want to be tricked by vortexz, but take part in a real and trustworthy honest binary options trading community.
    I read a lot of lotzofbotz posts and also watched his videos and I believe that he and others from this forum are real traders and not sacmmers.
    This is why I came here, to ask if the community would accept a newbie that is willing to learn and listen :)
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    we totally accept you, that is what we are here for! glad to have you with us, let us know whenever you need assistance or have a question.
    on64 said:

It started when I saw on facebook, a firend of mine that kept liking and sharing this community called "vortexz" . (the signal provider)
    I joined him and deposited $400 trough his referral link on IQoptions, and I'm part of his skype group.
    I did a research about "vortexz" and found on google, this forum and a lot of posts from "lotzofbotz" where he says that vortexz is a bad trader that tricks noobs or something like that. I am a noob and don't want to be tricked by vortexz, but take part in a real and trustworthy honest binary options trading community.
    I read a lot of lotzofbotz posts and also watched his videos and I believe that he and others from this forum are real traders and not sacmmers.
    This is why I came here, to ask if the community would accept a newbie that is willing to learn and listen :)

Welcome.

PS. already replied about the vortexz in the other thread :smile:
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Of course you should start with a demo account, especially if you relate positively to it, but you should still be careful, don't stay on it for too long. It's best to open a cent account after being on a demo for a little while, where you can see all the details play out in trading, and even in case of a bad result, you won't lose practically anything.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    on64 said:

Hello On64,

if you would like to start trading binary options, then you could try us out. We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    That's quite a logical decision - to start trading with a demo account, and here it doesn't really matter what broker you're going to do it with. The main thing is not to stay on the demo for lon, when you start to get into the plus, start trading on a real, but the broker should be chosen under your strategy.