BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Vortexz Signals - Anyone know him?

Hello, I'm new to binary options trading and I have a week since I have affiliated to vortexz signals. I have googled "vortexz" and found this forum and threads from years ago where people mentioned him. To my knowledge he had this signal robot called "legendary winners" and "lotzofbotz" reviewed it and said that is a complete crap. If you know more about this vortexz and his past please, I would be grateful if you could share your information with me. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    total waste of your time, unless of course your goal is to throw some money away and never see it again....
  • on64on64 Posts: 19
    Have you hard about him before? if so, what can you tell me about him?
    that it is a scam, don't waste your time. learn to trade for yourself, it's way more fun
    edited December 2016
    Please, tell me how the scam works. I have to prevent the other members and even call the authorities!

So, the story goes like this:

On facebook, a friend of of mine shared this "vortexz signals" community. I read the posts and I saw this guy posting his IQoptions trades and profits, where he would win and lose, and in the comments there were a lot of people with screenshots and pictures, showing their profits as well.
    So I contacted him and he asked me to join his referral link and deposit $400. I did it and I got in his skype signal group.
    It's been a week since I'm there, and we had like 11 wins and 7 losses out of 19 calls.

What is his plan? How will the scam procced?
    Thank you.

Oh, and the broker is IQptions!
    it's too late. You've deposited. He's made his affiliate commission from your deposit. Now his signals, which are unreliable, will cause your account to fall or go to 0, and then you will get a call from the broker asking you to deposit more money so you can make better profits... its a marketing gimmick, they suckered you because you wanted get rich quick profits from someone else work, well my friend, it doesn't work that way. If you give them more money then you are only making it worse. My advice is to get out now, try and make your withdrawals... hopefully there is no bonus in your account
    edited December 2016
    I don't understand, are you implying that this "vortexz" guy and iqoptions are in this scheme together?

But for me getting rich by profiting out of someone else work, I didn't think it that way. I honestly thought that this guy gets profits if me and his other affiliates win, and it's a win-win situation for both of us.

I believe that you, the real traders are people that have spent a tremendous amount of time into research and analysis in order to become good at what you are doing, and that you dislike the people who don't know anything about the market and simply wait for signal providers.
    I'm sorry if I sound somewhat offensive, I'm not, I only want to find out more about this whole phenomenon.

I also read about "signalhive" and was wondering if there is a possibility that this vortexz guy is trying to do something like that.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    on64 said:

I don't understand, are you implying that this "vortexz" guy and iqoptions are in this scheme together?

But for me getting rich by profiting out of someone else work, I didn't think it that way. I honestly thought that this guy gets profits if me and his other affiliates win, and it's a win-win situation for both of us.

I believe that you, the real traders are people that have spent a tremendous amount of time into research and analysis in order to become good at what you are doing, and that you dislike the people who don't know anything about the market and simply wait for signal providers.
    I'm sorry if I sound somewhat offensive, I'm not, I only want to find out more about this whole phenomenon.

I also read about "signalhive" and was wondering if there is a possibility that this vortexz guy is trying to do something like that.

The_Geek_MH is right.
    Brokers get referrals from everywhere and not always do they know if the marketing way is legit or not (most of them don't even care).
    Of course, we all hope that in the future this kind of marketing through scam signals/autotraders gets banned but for now, we just need to be careful - we are on our own. So yes, when signal services/autotraders provide services through sign up, their goal is to make you lose. Because your losses means money in their pockets.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Vortex was a trader sending signals thru Signal Push in 2014, who had a problem with losing his mind and just placing mass trades if he lost one, and he blew a lot of peoples accounts and I believe was banned from Signal Push for doing it a few times. Since then he has popped back up under other names to repeat the scam, ie. Hype up service, get money, blow accounts, vanish, and then come back later and do it again.

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited December 2016
    Well it seems that he is back in business. I started with him a week ago and untill this moment his mt4 plugins provided good signals. I am a member of his skype group. I only got his mt4 since yesterday.

I read about his past over here, but now he kinda seems more "cautios" than the vortexz you guys keep on describing. If a signal is fail, he stops, and returns with another one within hours, or even days. Maybe he changed. Maybe not. If you guys want ill keep you in touch with the progress of this new project.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Just wondering, why have you decided to join a guy with not so good reputation in the first place? Everybody here do not share your enthusiasm about this scheme at all, but still you want to continue.

I agree that broker and affiliate both will tear you down, because quite often the latest get their commission from your losses only.
    edited December 2016
    I only started to dig more info about him only after I joined, and my current plan is to reach to $500 on IQoption and withdraw my investment, if they will allow it and won't pull any strings on me since I have declined their bonus to begin with. Then, the profit ($100) will be used into an experiment to test out his "magic signals" , and witness the progress, bad or good.

Oh, and I also have a question if you don't mind, regarding this quote :)

learn to trade for yourself, it's way more fun

If I use that mt24 software and analyize the charts and place the bets by your own, not auto robots, not "signal guru" what would that be called?
    Is it called "trading by myself" or "letting someone else do the job for me".

I watched on this forum and in other places videos of this trader called "Franco". From what I saw I concluded that real traders consider him a trader and not a scam. I saw some of his livestreams on youtube and I recall he also uses this type of software when trading. I believe you use those complicated charts as well.

So if I'm doing this by not waiting a dude on skype giving me "signals" does that mean I'm trading by myself :D?

I'm just an exited noob in the world of trading, please help me out!

edited December 2016
    Oh, and I also have a que

edited December 2016
    on64 said:

Oh, and I also have a question if you don't mind, regarding this quote :)

learn to trade for yourself, it's way more fun

If I use that mt24 software and analyize the charts and place the bets by your own, not auto robots, not "signal guru" what would that be called?
    Is it called "trading by myself" or "letting someone else do the job for me".

I watched on this forum and in other places videos of this trader called "Franco". From what I saw I concluded that real traders consider him a trader and not a scam. I saw some of his livestreams on youtube and I recall he also uses this type of software when trading. I believe you use those complicated charts as well.

So if I'm doing this by not waiting a dude on skype giving me "signals" does that mean I'm trading by myself :D?

I'm just an exited noob in the world of trading, please help me out!

Yes I can see that you are a newbie cause you don't understand what analyzing charts and making your own decisions mean.
    "So if I'm doing this by not waiting a dude on skype giving me "signals" does that mean I'm trading by myself :D?"
    No it means you are signal-zombie. The guy says up you go up, he says down you go down and if you blow your account you have no idea why
    and you never learned anything from those losses either.
    Franco might use some indicators and some indicators that he has coded but you are missing out on the BIGGEST part: He has been trading for
    a loooong time before he even coded his own stuff. He knows how to read his charts.

That comparison you did is like saying; the guy who only knows how to buy a frozen pizza is as good a cook as a guy who can bake his own from scratch but maybe he uses some tools like a food processor and knives and maybe a cookbook. lol.

Anyway, we already gave you our opinions. You can go try any signals you wish, no one is gonna bother you. The choice is yours, I wish you a good luck! :smile:

Okane said:

on64 said:

No it means you are signal-zombie. The guy says up you go up, he says down you go down and if you blow your account you have no idea why
    and you never learned anything from those losses either.

:

But I don't listen to his signals anymore. I only turn on that mt24 and look at those candle thingies and when I feel that there will call/put I bet on my own

I know I'm noob but when I see there is a lot of fall I speculate that it will go up and vice versa
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    Nope.. Please start reading trading manuals and forget bots, robots, autotraders, signal providers....
    This is my progress so far. Some of the bets were placed by signal zombiyng the guy, some of them were out of my speculation without even reading the mt4 charts, and some of them are placed by me reading the mt4 charts. So far reading the mt4 charts has resulted successful bets, and maybe all that happened this week was "gambling luck" on my behalf. But yes, I'm getting more and more attracted into the field and I want to get better. What books do you recommend?
    Also what is your opinion of those youtube lessons from people, do you recommend watching some video lessons, or only reading or both?

Thank you for your time for responding to me guys, especially you Okane. I want at least to try, even if my results will be unsuccessful, to do the trading the right way.
    Welcome!
    Never really read (or at least finished) any trading books.
    I just spent all my time staring at charts, finding patterns and such. We have good articles/blogs/guides on the main page.
    You can read about price action, technical analysis, finding patterns, breakouts, trends or anything you need!

Video lessons, depends... Most YouTubers are promoting scams and outright nonsense unless you find some bad-ass Forex trader and learn price action techniques, I think there are some on YouTube too but be careful there.

Not to promote myself but you can check out some of my own trading, using price action analysis.

Also check out my trading journal, in journal room.

Thanks for the advice!
    I will definitely look into your materials!
    And don't worry about promoting yourself here. Any professional trader is more than welcome here, on my thread to give a few lessons to us, the newbies :)