BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Oboxee

mattbensmattbens Posts: 3
Hi guys,
I am pretty familiar with binary options trading. I came across a rather different broker than what I was used to so far - Oboxee.
Looks pretty neat. Have anyone heard about these guys anything?
Tagged:

Comments

• MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    mattbens said:

Hi guys,
    I am pretty familiar with binary options trading. I came across a rather different broker than what I was used to so far - Oboxee.
    Looks pretty neat. Have anyone heard about these guys anything?

They've got a review here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/oboxee-suck/

• mattbensmattbens Posts: 3
    Yes I have seen that one thanks. I was just interested to know if anyone tried them before.
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    I never heard of them before but looking at their site they do look promising. Especially the no hassling on the phone!
  • mattbensmattbens Posts: 3
    Thank you. Yep I did open an account there. So far no calls and the platform runs smooth. Cheers
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    edited November 2016
    Traders withou money to invest
    brian1290 said:

We are a consortium of Expert Proprietary Traders that specialize in Commodities, FX , Binary Options, and Stock trading. We also assist institutions and affluent individuals in starting their own FX Brokerage. Guess you have heard of Online Trade For Me services in Binary Options And Forex Trades???Basically the way it works is; We will handle all your tradings and brokerage related activities. Depending on which broker we choose For you,there are no specific broker. But We always select among the top recommended brokers giving you 75 to 94% winnings making $25557 in 12 days.Personally Message Me Now If You Got Interest In this. To Learn More On How It Works. Contact:

$25557 in 12 days and you still promote your company through forum spam? Why not Google Adwords? You are just another funny scammer!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Traders withou money to invest

brian1290 said:

We are a consortium of Expert Proprietary Traders that specialize in....:

$25557 in 12 days and you still promote your company through forum spam? Why not Google Adwords? You are just another funny scammer!
    Please avoid quoting their scam email. Thanks! (Removed it)
  • THECOYOTE99THECOYOTE99 Posts: 1
    Been waiting 2 months for withdrawal. They've blocked my chats and ignore my emails....aw yeh their UK phone number is fake too. Think says it all.