BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

are most brokers scams run by some Israelis in Tel'Aviv ?

on64on64 Posts: 19
edited December 2016 in Brokers
I did some research and reached to the conclusion that most of the binary options brokers are part of an elaborate scam that has it's base in Tel' Aviv in Israel.
All of them manipulate the market, do things like stopping you when entering a trade, (platform errors, blah blah) , and if a particular trader manages to somehow beat this odds and make significant profits, (like in the thousands of dollars), they will simply deny that trader to place any trades in the future, some of the more reputable ones like Stockpair would give them their withdrawals but the others, I highly doubt they will.
As for that CYSEC regulation, that is nothing, is bullcrap, it doesn't help you at all.
All of you have experienced some sort of shady problems with all the binary options brokers out there, haven't you?

I also think that all of them have this "radar" that picks on the more successful traders and if they see that the particular trader keeps earning a lot they will tare him apart, do you agree ?

Comments

• blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    is stockpair from Israel?
  • on64on64 Posts: 19
    Of course a company can register its headquarters in X country, but it's owner and all the staff operate in a different country, it is practically impossible to track down their operation.

What I read in an article was that most BO brokers have their staff in Tel' Aviv. Unless I see real proof that Stockpair has a big ass office with thousands of people working inside, they could easily tell us they operate from Mars its the same shit as any other shady company like all of the other brokers
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭

is stockpair from Israel?

Yes they are. And unfortunately, yes most bucketshops in Binary Options are run out of Ramat Gan in Israel. They have contributed to a shrinkage in the global binary options market in 2015 and 2016 because of their pathetic business practices.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    You know, one guy from Germany had the same thoughts in 20th century..

On which resources have you based your research that it lead you to such results? There are reliable brokers with several licenses and even if some of them are located in Israel, it does not make them scammers right away.

By the way, I would really like to see a broker who actually manipulate the market. It has to be one of the hell of broker!

There are plenty of stories on the net about people who have experienced shady problems, like you say, but in end it appears that they just do not understand how bins works in the first place...
    did you forget to take your meds?
    edited January 2017
    Hello crowded web,

We have been in binary options for a few years and based on the visit of our management team to the hotbed/center of binary options, Tel a Viv and Ramat Gan at the end of 2015 and having met the managers of some of these brokerages, has allowed us to form our conclusions. So we have first-hand data, if you are asking.

The title of the thread is "are most brokers scams run by some Israeli's in Tel a Viv"; unfortunately that is indeed where both good innovation but the majority of binary option bucketshops originate from, as well. If you are getting into semantics, then indeed the epicenter of morally bankrupt brokers is Ramat Gan, not Tel a Viv.

Read the article Wolves of Tel a Viv by The Times of Israel that addresses and gives evidence of this.

There is no anti-semitism in this; Israel happens to be a hotbed for fintech innovation and we even have an Israeli shareholder. It is unfortunate for the country's reputation that the actions of a few are giving the nation a bad name.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• on64on64 Posts: 19
    Yes, it is true that the article Wolves of Tel a Viv made me come to this conclusion, and also made me think about it.

For those firms in Israel I believe it is easy to rent an office in Cyprus and pretend that they are a Cyprus firm, still its not that being a legit Cypriot firm made by Cypriots makes me feel any better.
    My concern is that when the brokerages claim that they make their profits from the spread made by the volume and they tell you that it doesn't matter for them how much you win because they get their profits from your trading volume not from your losses its complete bullshit.
    If you are a really good trader and decide to invest lets say about 20K dollars, and you trade like a complete nutjob with really high risks of about 25% per trade, and happen to end the month with around 12K profit they would consider you a threat and they would lose money with you
    Hi On64,

Perfectly stated. That is why we always advocate a very different approach to binary options trading. Deposit small $100-200, grow that to $1-2k and make a few hundred bucks per week from that smaller account balance. Perverse account sizes of $10k are doomed to failure across the general trading population. Their might be freak instances where some traders are successful but its few and far between.

Indeed it is a complete myth that brokers make money from the "spread" or "matching volumes". in the FX world, STP brokers do indeed just act as an intermediary with a giant market, which can absorb your wins easily. In Binary Options, its sadly you vs the guy sitting in Ramat Gan.

If you read some of our material, around 2 years ago we had predicted a consolidation in the industry; all the big names will go (either owing to regulation or just owing to poor management). This is now happening and very few will survive. Those that do are likely to be regulated in major jurisdictions and will mop up the demand. The industry needs to shrink in order to truly grow long term.

Team BSB

• shahrukhshahrukh Posts: 4
    it's means stockpair is scam broker?
    Hello Shahrukh,

Please make sure to always start with a demo account, and if you do decide to go live, deposit very small, try a withdrawal to see if it goes through and if it was good speed. Stockpair overall has an above average rating in the industry but there are at times mixed feedback on them.

Go slow,
    Team BSB

• shahrukhshahrukh Posts: 4

Hello Shahrukh,

Please make sure to always start with a demo account, and if you do decide to go live, deposit very small, try a withdrawal to see if it goes through and if it was good speed. Stockpair overall has an above average rating in the industry but there are at times mixed feedback on them.

Go slow,
    Team BSB

plz suggest me a good binary broker, regulated from europe & australia (not cysec).