BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Ayrex trading: unable to make withdrawals

dalpetsdalpets Posts: 7
edited January 2017 in Beginners Questions
Ayrex is listed on the forum as a reliable & recommended trader, albeit relatively new on the scene since 2014. They are unregulated, although they have apparently applied for regulated status.

I have a real problem with them, in that I am unable to make a funds withdrawal. In this instance the withdrawal arises from an erroneous deposit & I fail to see how its could possibly have happened. The erroneous deposit is x120 times more than the amount I was continuously trading at the time.

The problem with this is that their listed international fund transfer agents (6) do not permit me to make a withdrawal to my Australian bank account.

Let me explain for the record.

Neteller has bought out Skrill, but Neteller has not operated since November last (Neteller has scathing reviews online). That's 2 options that don't work. Of the 3 remaining options one is in the Chinese language, another is also in a non-english language & the last requires business credentials. For the life of me I can't understand how any english speaking trader is making withdrawals from them.

I have contacted their support for a solution but to date the issue remains unresolved.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Talk to their representative here in the forum (I see you have already left them a post and I am sure they will reply shortly so no need to create additional threads - thanks!)
    I am not sure they accept Aussies... Have you verified your account yet?