BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

theft

Hello,
an unpleasant experience with Option Stars Global, after making your first deposit them my optin card details and I stole from the account over 11,000 euros, when I saw that I no longer have money in the account I complained to her, broker says fault as a financier and send them to me, recently sent me a paper to sign as I did transfer, which is not true, can you help me, what should I do? thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    caballero said:

Hello,
    an unpleasant experience with Option Stars Global, after making your first deposit them my optin card details and I stole from the account over 11,000 euros, when I saw that I no longer have money in the account I complained to her, broker says fault as a financier and send them to me, recently sent me a paper to sign as I did transfer, which is not true, can you help me, what should I do? thank you.

Hello Caballero,

Can you explain if you are the account manager who stole the money from your client or if you are the client who was lynched by the account manager? It's difficult to tell as you say you stole from the account EUR 11k and the broker forwarded you the client?

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• Options
    caballerocaballero Posts: 2

07.09 In 2016 we made a deposit of Option Stars Global, whith the help of Jeff Pettersen who told me that will help me make trading operations,
    At the end I found that I only have a few hundred euros in my bank account, I checked and found that Option Stars Global me out without my consent over 11,000 euros.
    He asked Jeff says he knows but is not his fault but the financial service, but that he would send me back.
    Interestingly, no money is not in my bank account and no trading account.
    Jeff recently sent me a paper to sign as I did transfer, which is not true, I did not know.
    I told myself that as they stole money from the account, so send them back to me.
    I understand that they are supervised by CySEC, but do not know what to do, thank you for help.