BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

freestockcharts

I have a question about freestockcharts.com

Is it realy for free? First of all i went to the freestockcharts.com and offcourse select free version not premium. But what i see is this (Picture bellow)

So ok, i try to use it with internet explorer and firefox, as it recomends, but i get the same message. So, i try to downolad TC2000 but when i open it, they ask me to pay 10$ for a month.

So whats the problem here?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited January 2017
    Yeah well, I suppose they charge for the more "advanced" charts then?

Anyway, I strongly recommend NetDania. Go their site, then select "NetDania Charstation" it is browser based. You need to create an account but they never asked me for a dollar!
    PS. their charts have everything you need in terms of indicators and technical analysis. They even give you news and you can save your preferences! They also provide a huuuuuuge chart history, you can scroll back decades.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Okane said:

Yeah well, I suppose they charge for the more "advanced" charts then?

Anyway, I strongly recommend NetDania. Go their site, then select "NetDania Charstation" it is browser based. You need to create an account but they never asked me for a dollar!
    PS. their charts have everything you need in terms of indicators and technical analysis. They even give you news and you can save your preferences! They also provide a huuuuuuge chart history, you can scroll back decades.

Okay, thankyou.