BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Which Broker Is The Best?

2»

Comments

• willi66willi66 Posts: 1
    Hi , does any one know if Wynn finance is a scam ?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I don't know but it sounds like an unknown broker so I would recommend you go with a more well known broker like IQOption, or MarketsWorld,
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • LinuxoneLinuxone Posts: 2
    Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has had dealings with TRBinary? Just followed the link above and the forum seems to have been hijacked(or its on purpose for traffic )

Cheers
    Linuxone
  • blakebaker16blakebaker16 Posts: 2
    Is there any chance that Optionstars be included in the lists? I was currently validating all the posts regarding this broker because it was highly suggested by most of my colleagues. Would you suggest that I push the idea of setting up an account with them or not?

Is there any chance that Optionstars be included in the lists? I was currently validating all the posts regarding this broker because it was highly suggested by most of my colleagues. Would you suggest that I push the idea of setting up an account with them or not?

no, never heard of them, refer to our best binary options brokers list at the top of this screen.
  • Well, I actually prefer mt4/mt5
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    You guys are supporting scam brokers now, this is not good! Banc De Binary? Eztrader? Both of these companies will be closed down in the future for their stealing of customers funds. How can you guys be ok with this?
  • JamesgoldJamesgold Posts: 4
    not recommending or spamming (lol) but im trading with VXmarkets.com right now and im pretty satisfied.
    i heard that 24Option.com and 10Markets.com are good also.
  • Not every broker is equal. There are some significant factors to take into thought when finding top binary options brokers. To recognize the best brokers that will improve the trading experience and also assist to develop the trading business. There are many steps you require to take, with making full use of binary options trading info sites to find the most excellent binary options brokers that will meet your particular trading style, budget and necessities.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    I don't have any favorites here, because I prefer to change broker from time to time. It is not always good to stick with the one, because first of all it can become boring and I think what the majority of traders is really looking for is a certain kind of excitement, kiss of victory. Plus, almost every broker has a certain protection system from traders who knows what they are doing. I do not refer myself to this kind, but what if I decide to become a trade god next week :smiley:
  • Hi all,
    From recently I'm using this broker - Broker Official - to trade with. Honestly, I wasn't sure at all at the beginning ,but anyways I started with a small amount to see what will happen. The platform is really good for a trading,really simple and I have variety of assets ,which is the main thing i'm proceeding with this company.The payouts are pretty good too,although I know I have to be careful with trading, it looks like more fun to me with every single day.Does anyone use this broker for trading and does anyone had a bad experience with it?
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hello Thomas,

Does this broker hit any of the red flags in the following Binary Options Scam Template?

https://youtu.be/rWYUpk43hmc

If they do not, then you are safe with them. If they do, run.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• luvbinaryluvbinary Posts: 5
    i've been with trader vc recently.. i'm pretty much of a newbie but it's been going ok with them so far. i was able to withdraw which is honestly what i was scared of the most
    Hello all,

A final reminder for the webinar next week on Artemis, the new, independent trading platform that is designed by brokers.

Please register for Artemis Pre-Launch Webinar on Jan 10, 2017 7:00 PM GMT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/909941909016562947

Artemis 1.0, the much awaited binary options trading platform, launches in the final week of January 2017. We are delivering a detailed, pre-launch webinar to traders who wish to find out Artemis 1.0's range of functions and how it can take their trading to the next level. At the end you will have the opportunity to ask questions. This Webinar is recorded.

The Webinar will take place at 7pm GMT on 10th January, 2017.

Kind regards,
    Team BSB

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• keithriverakeithrivera Posts: 6
    In my opinion, The best is the one by whom you will get totally satisfied.
  • fedex1975fedex1975 Posts: 2
    Never trust expert option it's SCAM !!!
  • bijaya450bijaya450 Posts: 1
    www.2options.com Would like to hear from anyone who has tried and withdrawn from them. Thanks
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    willi66 said:

Hi , does any one know if Wynn finance is a scam ?

Which?
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    In my personal opinion all of the brokers are good so far. But you can tell someone pure and very good when you are quite satisfied about his/her service.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    There are no good or bad brokers, as there are no good or bad people. You need to set your priorities and decide what exactly you want to get from your broker: high payouts? security? ideal deposit/withdrawal method? fast and easy withdrawals? mt4?

I have never seen any broker to combine all these features, so I always make a decision on what matters to me the most.

When I want to invest a lot (although I am not that experienced yet, so it does not happen often), I stick with 24 options. These guys are pretty nice, though I have started to hear unpleasant things about them.

When I want to withdraw my profits fast and have a good human chat with someone, I go to Ayrex. They are not as big as the major brokers are, but very welcoming and I don't know why but somehow they seems fair to me.

Like we all I keep on searching for new brokers, so it will be awesome to hear recommendations from other traders.
    reaper said:

There are no good or bad brokers, as there are no good or bad people.

Would you say the same about L-Binary or G-Option?

Team BSB

I bet it is... one of the best sites you've found to use with a scam
    lincon said:

I am a trader in forex since 2009. I have worked with unlimited broker till now. I strongly believe there is no perfect broker in forex market. Each and every broker has some lacking. But for calling a broker the best there are some rules. Broker must have to be reliable. It should give easy deposit and withdrawal system, low spread, quick execution. For this I am currently using MXTrade. It is one of the best.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/attention-about-mxtrade.38911/

Ok.

Team BSB

• keithriverakeithrivera Posts: 6
    Well said eveyone :) Everyone has share his opinion in different different ways. Really this topic is very much intresting. :)