BinaryOptions.net Forums General

How can I learn about Trading?

RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
Hello mate,

Hope you are doing great so far? I am new member into this community. I would like to learn about trading well. What's the easiest way to learn about Trading?

Thank you!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey, start reading some of our guides first on the main page.
    Then, you need a demo account and start learning about how to read price action like candlesticks, trendlines, support and resistance lines,
    patterns and more!
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    edited January 2017
    Recheel said:

Hello mate,

Hope you are doing great so far? I am new member into this community. I would like to learn about trading well. What's the easiest way to learn about Trading?

Thank you!

There is much to learn.

Please spend some time reading this thread: forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3484/how-to-become-good-option-trader/p1

I and others are writing a series of posts there to assist newbie traders.

Good luck with your trading adventure!

Shaun
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Recheel said:

Hello mate,

Thank you!

Hello,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. While our trading university does charge a fee per month of $99.99, you get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    thank you so much all guys for replying. I am much glad to get you all.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Recheel said:

Hello mate,

Thank you!

Hello,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. While our trading university does charge a fee per month of $99.99, you get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
    Okane said:

Hey, start reading some of our guides first on the main page.
    Then, you need a demo account and start learning about how to read price action like candlesticks, trendlines, support and resistance lines,
    patterns and more!

I have already. However, going to revise it again. Thank you!
    edited January 2017
    superb said:

I am so thrilled at my binary options trading success story that I really want to share my experience with the world! Managing to earn an extra income every week with the minimum time and effort possible is surely the dream of many people and it was mine too. For years I was trying out all the different ways to make extra money that I was coming across only to soon find out **EDIT: Please avoid quoting the spammers and their email** //MOD

Binary is also good option for Trading. I am thinking to involve myself into Binary option.
  • keithriverakeithrivera Posts: 6
    There are many websites from where you can learn new things. Have patience and do strong search on Google you might be get the best source to learn the best thing.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    no easy way

There are many websites from where you can learn new things. Have patience and do strong search on Google you might be get the best source to learn the best thing.

Can you recommend me any good books or websites?
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    If you're looking for a good book to read, I'd recommend Curtis Faith's "Way of the Turtle", it helped me figures some things out, I read about it on a forum as well, it was recommended as a very interesting book that helps beginning traders, I won't praise it, but it's worth reading. And then you should find info on the web as well, continue learning, and most importantly, apply what you learned in practical situations, open demos, and after being in the profit for a few weeks, I would advise a cent account, because trading on real money is not the same as on the demo, or as another option you won't lose much on a cent account.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Right now there is plenty of information, lot's of forums, literature, video sources. There are also people who help with learning, but that's where you have to be careful not to get involved with a fraudster. Search the web for information.
  • sumeesumee Posts: 5
    Aside from the guides provided by Shaun and Okane, you can also find videos on YouTube that may help you educate on how to trade stocks. Also be careful on encountering dodgy brokers that looks suspicious.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    yeah i agree with what sumee is saying
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hi Penny,

We offer an indepth, structured education course along with a range of binary option trading tools via our Academy. More information here: http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

We offer both Binary and FX education.

Kind regards,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• illodillod Posts: 49
    I agree that there's no easy solution. But actually that's nothing new. That one should start with a demo or cent account, and then switch to a real one.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    You should train on your own, read books, read forums, 90% of the needed information is accessible.
  • mattmatt Posts: 6
    Practice makes perfect. You have to try demo and see how it will go for you. Then you would probalbly understand what to do next. Baby steps first hehe. Read a lot, use demo and start with the small account.
    I vote for webinars. It's the fastest and easiest way to find out about trading and everything that is connected to it.
  • Mikehills101Mikehills101 Posts: 6
    I learn it by reading books, trading articles, podcasts, participating in forums, and joining investing chat communities. There are plenty of options to choose upon. But I truly believe there's a constant learning when you trade. There are certain theories that are unlearned when you are in the world of trading. Trading experiences including your failures can help you learn more about trading -- ironic but its the best learning for you.
    Proud Member of Investing Slack Group - an exclusive investing chat community.
    It goes without saying that experience you get when trading is super important. But, as I said, there are other ways to improve your skills, like books and webinars. You can also regularly test new strategies in demo or cent accounts.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    It's not that difficult to learn how to trade binary options, there're a lot of forums and sites for this purpouse now. Some brokers also offer a good training.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    there're a lot of ways to learn how to trade in forex. you can ask some traders you know, if ther are any. This kind of learning might be the most efficient among all the possible ones.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    There really are a lot of training materials for trading both in forex and binary options. Apart from that, a large number of good strategies can be found in the net.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    You can learn trading from books, experienced traders, trading coaching providers, online sources, online forums, etc. You also need to implement your learnings on the market as well as it is a technical business and you improve your trading career with a lot of practice. You can use demo account for practicing purpose.
    Welcome to the world of trading. You have made the correct decision of investing in trading. Remember to study the fundamentals and unpredicatablity of the market. Invest your time in demo account trading and see how it goes. Don't invest your cash without assurity.
  • FerinFerin Posts: 29
    Everyone can learn about the market by making a demo account and start working on it. They can also learn about the forex market by making some research. Read the guidelines given in different forums related to forex. They can also learn by reading the newspaper and talking with the experts.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    newspaper is ok but kinda lagging in my opinion. by the time they can write the story I've already read the reports myself,
  • JijiJiji Posts: 1
    Recheel said:

Hello mate,

Thank you!

Hello. As you know there’s a tons of free courses through the Internet, but they are not affective. I can advise you the personal analyst’s assistance by CryptoBitUp. You just have to fund your account (as for me I started from 1 500$) and you expert will contact you! Later you will be able to choose the way of studying, via skype, via phone calling etc. Or you can just use trading signals made by experts. Money withdrawal has no commissions and takes a few minutes to get it on your credit card!
  • Michael7881Michael7881 Posts: 1
    Hope you are doing great so far? I am new member into this community. I would like to learn about trading well. What's the easiest way to learn about Trading? Thank you