BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Zombie Zone Trading

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Flowers are kinda fun huh ? LOL i have been surprised at some of my ITMS so far.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I do like the flowers. I did take one trade today with just price action. It was ITM. I watched a few this morning that reversed, and I thought they would reverse, but did not take them because the flower did not appear. I had more winners than losers.

Here's some charts...

imageimageimageimageimage
  • Nazar2214Nazar2214 Posts: 1
    Hi. Tell me please which indicator did you use? How does it calls?
    I was using an indicator called Hippie Flowers. It was designed by BryanMac. He is the guy that posts here with the Robin Hood avatar.
    I am really proud of my price action trade today. I entered this trade right before I went to work, and it was open all day. It was a rising channel on Eur/Usd on the 4HR chart. I found price ready to trend up from the bottom of the channel, and it went way up!

edited June 2014
    Nazar2214 said:

Hi. Tell me please which indicator did you use? How does it calls?

There are actually 2 versions of them and they will be available in July when you deposit with any of the brokers on this webiste, more info to come later.

BO_brown ? Do you only use MW? There is another version you can try that is for 15 min TF for trend trades. But they work better with the instant countdown brokers, ie you click buy count down starts, not like MW. Hit me up if you want a copy sir.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Thanks Bryan. I will stick with the MW version for now...
    Monday brought me this nice trade....

I need to trade London US has bend trend fest !! It sucks.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    I did not fare too well today. I thought I could time the bottom on silver with the VC/rsi hitting the bottom, but I got bamboozled.

I saw my first entry was going to lose, so I re-entered, and lost again. I did not enter a third time, but I saved a picture of the chart. The third candle wouldve been a winner. Back to the ranges tomorrow. When will I learn to stop getting fancy. Home home on the range!

and then...

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    I probably should've watched the video above before trading tonite...

Well, it's been a year since I started my journal. I noticed what I think might be my biggest flaw. I was too quick to jump ship and try new systems, instead of working,practicing and mastering one strategy.
    I traded with my original williams %R system yesterday. My trades were ITM, but very close to the strike price. But, price did continue to move in my predicted direction for a few more candles after my expiry candle. Perhaps the holiday and a lack of volume had something to do with the slow moving candles.

I thought I saved 2 screenshots yesterday, but I cannot find the 2nd one. You get the idea with this one. I am looking forward to Sunday night trading. I hate Saturdays, but we all need a break.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Hey when are you going to do another live interview? The one you did was fantastic BTW. Maybe you can do one on "The Green Room" or people from there I always wonder if they are fluff MLM marketers or if they have real trading to back it up??? I don't know if they are real but the ghetto kids with money in a duffle bag! 100% priceless! HURRY ITS A BUBBLE GUM TRADE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov6OuXOkaTA&list=UUZSRAQoFqWmq12-wD1qgfnw
    LMBO! That is funny. Bin opts thug style... I will see if they are available.
    I have here an itm from this morning, a tie and an itm from the Asia session.

imageimageimage
  • JoshJosh Posts: 8
    Hey lotz, why don't you just join the green room instead of being completely ignorant and calling us "ghetto kids." We're making plenty of cash, are you?
    Smh......you didn't think we were watching, lmao!!!
    bo_brown has done a great job of keeping his thread drama free, so if you have any comments about the green room please post them here,

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/861/the-green-room-legit-or-amazing-marketing-job?new=1

any other post will be removed to keep bo_browns thread clean.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Josh said:

Hey lotz, why don't you just join the green room instead of being completely ignorant and calling us "ghetto kids." We're making plenty of cash, are you?
    Smh......you didn't think we were watching, lmao!!!

I would love the opportunity to interview you or any of the members for my bin opts youtube channel. Send me a pm with any interest in setting that up. Thanks!
    I think that is a great idea I am sure Josh would love to help you with that so we can all be less ignorant lol...
    two itms today. they were close, but itm's none the less.

edited July 2014
    I wasn't looking for a new strategy, but I found one anyway, ( I hate those videos on the right when you are watching other stuff, they tempt you away from your original purpose).
    I had two out of three wins tonight. And the only loser was actually one candle away from an EASY itm. I may start holding trades for 20 min instead of 5.

ITM #1

ITM#2

And OTM #1

a few minutes later,,,,

I snuck in one more trade before bed....ITM on gold

I have an ugly OTM to show that I am lost on this system. LOL, I'm over it...

edited July 2014
    After that, I had a double win on silver...
    the first arrow was trading the move down with a 20 min contract, the second arrow was an entry on a retracement up with a 6 min contract. They were both ITM.

And, overall, I'm not impressed and I am back to my simpler charts, but with stochastic instead of %R. Less squiggles.
    ITM on aud/nzd..

• TripackTripack Posts: 28
    I'm not impressed either because you seem to change your strat all the time, although it's good to have one solution for one issue, it needs to be consistent, sorry to say but by reading this you are way too much on trial and error.
    Tripack said:

I'm not impressed either because you seem to change your strat all the time, although it's good to have one solution for one issue, it needs to be consistent, sorry to say but by reading this you are way too much on trial and error.

I cannot argue this. When I was younger, I would get bored of jobs and girls, and move on to the next one all too often. Maybe it's adult ADD...

This has shown through in my thread. I really like the bol bands/stoch strategy and vow to stick to it this time.... finally conquer that demon..
    edited July 2014
    Trading different methods/strategies is not the issue... This issue is your psychology, most people can't handle more then one method because they can't think in parallel and cross wires with one vs the other because they feel the need to be RIGHT istead of looking at trading in probabilities which is #1 reason people martingale losses or hold losing positions to begin with. Until you can develop 1st a winning % of consistent trading behavior no matter what method you use you will always be chasing some subjective means and simply not be profitable. Why can I trade drunk stoned asleep multiple methods different expiry times or pairs touch no touch ladder forex futures on and on profitably day after day? Because I see the market on each and every trade as a probability not a certainty and my mind is clear with no fear/greed or emotions to cloud my judgement and 1 other thing, I ROCK!!!