BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

The Knick - Signals on Signal Hive

The_KnickThe_Knick Posts: 26
Hi!
I am The Knick and I am a signal provider on Signal Hive. As the majority of you will know, signal Hive is one of the very few safe options for binary options signals in the internet. They are very transparent and you can find all their analytics in their website, starting from february 2016.
You can trade my signals manually (for that I suggest the broker ETX) or automatically, with the Hybrid autotrading system.
You can sign up for a free trial of one week on www.signalhive.com. After that the cost is $29,99 per month.

Cheers!
Hi, I'm The Knick and I am a binary options trader. I like using a slow and steady, low volume approach to trading. I usually fire 1-2 signals at late night and some occasional Core trades during the day. You can see my entire trade history with real data and subscribe to my service on Signal Hive.

Comments

• The_KnickThe_Knick Posts: 26
    Weekly performance update January 9-13th: 67% ITM, 3 signals
    Hi, I'm The Knick and I am a binary options trader. I like using a slow and steady, low volume approach to trading. I usually fire 1-2 signals at late night and some occasional Core trades during the day. You can see my entire trade history with real data and subscribe to my service on Signal Hive.

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    If you don't mind so that we don't clutter the forum, I will use this thread to update people on my performance if that's okay KnicK?

Weekly performance update January 9-13th: 75% ITM, 4 signals

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Sure, that's no problem with me, although wouldn't it be better to have separated threads? I'm sure just two threads are not a big deal, and that way it would be easier to see performance history

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    It's ok Pavel, go ahead and make your own thread unless you already have one here in Signals room.
    Thanks will do now.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Weekly update - No signals fired this week.

edited January 2017
    Weekly update:

6 ITM, 1 OTM

As always you can verify the stats in the Hive board. Have a good weekend.

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what kind of trader are you, what kind of signals? short term, weekly, 60 seconds? give us some details and maybe someone will want to follow you.
    I trade a variety of signals: mostly mean reversion but occasional price action, from 5m to 2 hours of expiry. However there's no need to stay in front of the computer all day waiting for my signals as the Hive has a brilliant replication system.

Last week's results: 4 ITM - 3 OTM

I don't know how to beat this guy, he just doesn't give up.
    I could say the same about you!

Minor setback this week, 3/6, 50% ITM.

Weekly update 1 ITM 3 OTM

Tried to lower the volume this week, the market has been tough this Feb. Looking forward to regain next week.

March: 5 ITM 4 OTM

April's 1st Week: 3 ITM 1 OTM

You can always find all the MAN/AUT stats in the Hive as always. Thanks.

that's great, you got 1 OTM and 40-11 ITM, we all are really impressed. ..... I might care more if you were to share your methodology and talk trading with us instead of blowing BS at us.
    edited April 2017

that's great, you got 1 OTM and 40-11 ITM, we all are really impressed. ..... I might care more if you were to share your methodology and talk trading with us instead of blowing BS at us.

Hi.

The stats you are reporting are confusing and don't think they are the real ones.
    Regarding to share my methodology, I am not a teacher and I didn't open this thread presenting me as one, so I do not know where you have got that idea from. I simply give signals on the Hive and this is a secondary channel to update once in a while. All stats are available all times at the Hive. Whether who find these satisfying and want to subscribe or not is up to him.
    I don't find this "blowing BS" and I don't see why anyone should. What I do find, is that your comment is unnecessarily rude, and you have been reported for that.

Have a good day.

• MAVERICKMAVERICK Posts: 45
    Very good start for April´s first week man! congrats!
    The point my friend is that any old person can come on board here and tell us how great they are, fantastic, you're a great trader. IF you want someone to really take you seriously and follow your signals, which we really never recommend anyone to follow signals trading for yourself is always better, it might help to let us know what kind of trader you are, how you decide on trades etc. You claim that your signals are transparent, if so show us how you get them.
    MAVERICK said:

Very good start for April´s first week man! congrats!

Lot of good work so far, keep it up!

Hi everyone,
    This week 3 ITM - 3 OTM, 50%.

Have a lovely weekend.

The Knick

This week 4 ITM - 1 OTM

10 ITM - 5 OTM for the month.

Have a nice day.

The Knick

This week 1/2, total for the month 11/17 65% ITM.

Weekly Update: 1 ITM - 0 OTM

Weekly update: 1 ITM - 1 OTM

May 15th - 19th 1 ITM 4 OTM
    May 22nd - 26th 2 ITM 0 OTM

• JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    It sounds nice, I agree. But where is the guarantee that I won't lose my deposit?