BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Binary Basis Managed Accounts

Hi! Does anybody have any experience of Binary Basis and their managed accounts service? I read excellent reviews on the company on www.binary-method.net and www.binary-option-pro.com. The company uses trading platform of www.apple-options.com and www.discover-options.com. Managed account claim to be highly lucrative starting from around 800 % per annum. An investor can have a fixed 4 or 5 months contract with a company, and the company clearly states the level of guaranteed profit at the end of a contract term. Reviews are impressive, but I would like to know if they are real and can be trusted. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    mariab said:

Hi! Does anybody have any experience of Binary Basis and their managed accounts service? I read excellent reviews on the company on www.binary-method.net and www.binary-option-pro.com. The company uses trading platform of www.apple-options.com and www.discover-options.com. Managed account claim to be highly lucrative starting from around 800 % per annum. An investor can have a fixed 4 or 5 months contract with a company, and the company clearly states the level of guaranteed profit at the end of a contract term. Reviews are impressive, but I would like to know if they are real and can be trusted. Thank you in advance!

It's just another scam.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello Maria,

Never let someone else handle your account for you; it is a recipe for disaster. Unless they are a regulated investment manager (of which there are none in binary options), your best bet is to either auto-trade very select signals with a transparent company. Over time, this will generate some passive income if you are careful. However, if you are looking for the type of percentage you have listed above, you can only earn that on a small account and that to, only if you know how to trade for yourself.

If you need further convincing, please watch this interview our team did of Omid, a person in your position who lost over 40,000 USD because he let someone else trade for him:

https://youtu.be/zylLUa3VLQQ

Kind regards,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• AnnaBAnnaB Posts: 1
    Hello Okane,

Thank you very much for your reply and the video you sent. I found both very helpful!

What surprises me is that Binary Basis, as well as Apple-options.com have great reviews on two review sites mentioned above that list top brokers, etc. Can those sites also not be trusted? Review sites are the sites that most people turn to for reviews and information...

Does anyone have any experience of apple-options.com or discover-options.com?

I do not have time to trade and learn how to trade myself, as I have three young children and am also working from home. That was a reason for considering a managed account option.

I am now considering registering with a robot autotrading system.

From my research I found out that the best ones are:

- Option Robot;
    - Binary Option Auto Trading
    - Blackbox Robot

Would you agree, or recommend different ones? Do they really work?

Thank you very much!
  • mariabmariab Posts: 2
    Hello Okane,

Sorry I sent the above reply from a different account. Thanks once again!

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    AnnaB said:

Hello Okane,

Thank you very much for your reply and the video you sent. I found both very helpful!

What surprises me is that Binary Basis, as well as Apple-options.com have great reviews on two review sites mentioned above that list top brokers, etc. Can those sites also not be trusted? Review sites are the sites that most people turn to for reviews and information...

Does anyone have any experience of apple-options.com or discover-options.com?

I do not have time to trade and learn how to trade myself, as I have three young children and am also working from home. That was a reason for considering a managed account option.

I am now considering registering with a robot autotrading system.

From my research I found out that the best ones are:

- Option Robot;
    - Binary Option Auto Trading
    - Blackbox Robot

Would you agree, or recommend different ones? Do they really work?

Thank you very much!

Hey again. Ah just to make it clear, I didn't send you any videos, perhaps you mean the one above which is from BSB (a signal/educational service)

Anyway, let me also make one thing very clear: Autotraders are scams, people who promise they are gonna manage your account for huge profits
    are also scammers.
    Reviews don't mean anything if they are not third-party verified and coming from REAL people you can discuss with.

Those review sites are scams, they promote some scams but also warn about other scams so they might seem genuine to beginners.
    Apple-options is a broker. What do you know about them? Where are they regulated, who are they? Why do they use Apple's name and logo?
    I am sure Apple would sue the shit out of them (excuse my language) if they found that out lol.

Anyway, stay FAR away from robots and scam brokers like those!
  • PaulaPaula Posts: 1
    Stay clear of Binary Basis managed accounts. I've lost heaps of money and have contacted HK governing authority. Their contracts are not worth the paper they are written on. They are linked to Apple and Discover Options brokers who are probably scammers too.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    That is a good call, never used a managed binary account, total BS.