BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Mechpipzilla strikes again! This time scamming on Trade4me.

paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
As many of you know, lotzofbotz was thrown out Communitraders a while back because of abusing the system by launching anywhere from 10-50 trades in quick succession over a few seconds/minutes and then if he got lucky, his stats would shoot to the top, hovering between 90-100% at high volumes. This would protect him from drops in future performance and cloud his true ITM since the laws of mathematical averages favour high volume. He was challenged over this by the owners of Communitraders and got abusive and had to be removed.

Then he spent a year in Signal Hive boasting about how he is the best and rebranded to Rocketbox and when that failed he rebranded back to Mechpipzilla who can be found here https://trade4.me/members/mechapipzilla/ or his pseudonym Algobot which you can see here https://trade4.me/members/algobot/ . He is right now engaging in one of the oldest scams and tricks in the book. Watch and remember so you don't get fooled.

Don't be fooled by the stats.

For example if you launch 100 signals at 09:00am at 1 price and 5 minutes later you get lucky and win, your ITM is 100% at a volume of 100. You then can lose the next 4 weeks slowly, 1 signal per day, so 20 signals in total and your new ITM is 100/120 is 83.3% ;) so it still looks really good but your true trading ITM is 0%.

This is exactly what this scammer has done and here is the proof
Is this a responsible trader? Very similar to what Julian Wong does at Binary Lab = stoning.

Some times he takes a bad hit lol

This technique is very low brow and something unfortunately clouds a true trading ITM not to mention 1 day, it will backfire big on live accounts, losing 20-30 trades in 1 sequence, causing total brand damage.

But you have to give him credit, Lotzofbotz is a great marketer. Look what he is parading on his Facebook page using the above scam tactic image

Please let me know your thoughts!
Pavel
Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.

Comments

• TylerHaddTylerHadd Posts: 4
    It appears that most of the top providers on trade4me are using the same scam. I checked the history of 3 of the most followed traders on the site(estioniantrade1, high gains, habba2), and all of them are doing the same scam.
  • KotteKotte Posts: 17
    I have used his cervice since the verry start on this year ALGOBOT and MechaPipZilla ! They did not overtrade when i used them, but have verry low itm ! 23 trades 13 was otm, What makes me angry is that he come inside signal hive and promote his cervice and trye to down talk realy good people inside signal hive ! I am a paying customber from signal hive. Dont fell from this trick , dont waist your money ! Michael Freman and he got the same idea !! Talk bad of everybody to gain trust, and then they are the real dogs ! DONT GO WITH THIS PLEACE ! But good luck in this world of trading to you all ! Greating from Kotte
    Transparents ! Where did shushigirl go?
    edited February 2017
    (Oh please my ITM was one of the highest in Jan go to the leaderboard!!. I don't appreciate paid shills coming here to bad mouth me. I deleted you off of FB cause you were spreading LIES ) i DONT LIE ! I would b werry happy to find out that you wasnt lying ! prove me wrong and i would be happy ! ;)
    I am an paying customber from signal hive , and nothing else ! PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT YOU or GTFO ;)

Please discuss in a civilized manner, either you have something based on fact in which case you are welcome to share and that
    should speak for itself, no need for insults and threats. //MOD.
  • TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 36
    edited February 2017
    *Reads the above posts in this nuthouse wow super funny. Ok education time for NooBs and BooBs.. #1 traders do not always win lol. I know this will be hard for you to accept but example since Trump took over bank $ is on the sidelines and the market is full of chop daily = high risk seen many providers cut back trades and results for many drop in the overall pool of real trading. Make sense? If not it is ok you are likely a NooB and all you see are profits and what you want. 1 or even a few mean zero to a real trader over time, they focus on ROI/profitability over time and good trading always keeps them. If I was such a bad trader do you think I could have passed the audition process of SH? Which I did as did Pavel. Do you think if one of Pavel's system/methods/signal providers does not perform I am going to come in here and bash them for it? No that is just scummy HATER masturbation which all three of Pavel/Louis/Randy have mental issues with. They all want to be me and a couple of them REALLY DO THINK THEY ARE ME! Yeah that is not creepy stalker behavior. Also where is there content/videos/articles or threads to actually help trader with knowledge and information? They don't have any... Why because they spend all their time thinking about being me or posting HATE comments. Useless individuals and useless threads. Ok you wanna fight fine you poor monkeys have missed me as I can see by all your posts but you won't win. I have this thing called the TRUTH it does not change and I don't even get upset or fazed by your angry self destructive useless banter anymore. Here are my stats of two bot/systems on trade4.me. Of course they won't like them because they might be higher overall performance wise then they have been able to
    attain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and not up to me that is the market don't even care. Trade4.me is fast easy to use and 100% transparent, also now can be used with binary.com

Do understand these individual have stalked me for a very long time and the only reason they even know about Signal Hive for example is because they followed me there or watched my video on it btw, which I am sure they will be unable to admit lol. It was a very good video and also like everything I produce 100% TRUE...

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Which ever the real nerd is aka Lotzofbotz, he has some answering to do on this thread.

The mods of this forum know Mechapipzilla gaming the Communitraders system so they know exactly what I'm referring to above on Trade 4 ME.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    edited February 2017

*Reads the above posts in this nuthouse wow super funny. Ok education time for NooBs and BooBs.. #1 traders do not always win lol. I know this will be hard for you to accept but example since Trump took over bank $ is on the sidelines and the market is full of chop daily = high risk seen many providers cut back trades and results for many drop in the overall pool of real trading. Make sense? If not it is ok you are likely a NooB and all you see are profits and what you want. 1 or even a few mean zero to a real trader over time, they focus on ROI/profitability over time and good trading always keeps them. If I was such a bad trader do you think I could have passed the audition process of SH? Which I did as did Pavel. Do you think if one of Pavel's system/methods/signal providers does not perform I am going to come in here and bash them for it? No that is just scummy HATER masturbation which all three of Pavel/Louis/Randy have mental issues with. They all want to be me and a couple of them REALLY DO THINK THEY ARE ME! Yeah that is not creepy stalker behavior. Also where is there content/videos/articles or threads to actually help trader with knowledge and information? They don't have any... Why because they spend all their time thinking about being me or posting HATE comments. Useless individuals and useless threads. Ok you wanna fight fine you poor monkeys have missed me as I can see by all your posts but you won't win. I have this thing called the TRUTH it does not change and I don't even get upset or fazed by your angry self destructive useless banter anymore. Here are my stats of two bot/systems on trade4.me. Of course they won't like them because they might be higher overall performance wise then they have been able to
    attain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and not up to me that is the market don't even care. Trade4.me is fast easy to use and 100% transparent, also now can be used with binary.com

Do understand these individual have stalked me for a very long time and the only reason they even know about Signal Hive for example is because they followed me there or watched my video on it btw, which I am sure they will be unable to admit lol. It was a very good video and also like everything I produce 100% TRUE...

Lotz,

Please can you just answer my original post or are you going to wiggle out of this too?

You have this thing called "the TRUTH"? I don't believe gaming stats on a platform to misrepresent returns is the truth.

There is no abuse or hate, no one is saying you can't lose, everyone loses, but you are inflating your stats by clustering the trades. 30 trades in 5 minutes? Like you did with Mechapipzilla at Communitraders. You have a very loose umbrella of what constitutes the truth.

You may have passed SH auditions but you never went live and now i know why. No way could you do this BS on Hive, this isn't trading, this is total misrepresentation and high risk stoning.

I'm sure Okane and Mike remember this from your time at Communitraders.

Sad that you've been reduced to this.

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    You mean this? Where I was able to cause stockpair some heavy losses due to people following me and upset them because my results were so great, also even if they took the vast majority of the stacked trades that were made what would have been the win% Would it have changed much? You just want to hate you don't see a common pattern here of what "PROFITABLE GOOD TRADING" I am sorry if I am or have better overall stats than you Pavel. I am not trying to. I just trade do the best I can as most do *¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't do emotions in trading, don't care when things are bad or good and even agree with you on the current environment of it being low volatility crap chop out there = not much to trade. But you and none of your little stooges are going to knock my ability to trade. You are simply NOT WORTHY... Education wise here is a video on proper money management of using multiple signal providers/stacked trades to help people like Kotte who are using too much % of capital per trade. Risk is relative and what that means anything you can make you can lose. So lower volume trading = lower risk, higher volume = higher risk. Use your brains when you choose signal providers and if you see they are using stacked trades, examine the appropriate levels of leverage historically. In the end the ROI and scalability certain traders have vs other traders. Watch this video it will help you rewire your brain to think of risk/reward correctly. Always protect your downside. Again let me know when any of you 3 stooges can produce a video on MM or just about anything that will help other bin traders?

https://youtu.be/8vmYImYjBOs

edited February 2017
    You sound a lot like gabman with insults and all posts ending with a giant pic or video. I'll try and hold a proper debate here. Hope you can respond in kind without insults.

You mean this? Where I was able to cause stockpair some heavy losses due to people following me and upset them because my results were so great

Your results were so great that you cause stock pair heavy losses. Do you have any evidence of this? Maybe a client or two with testimonials? Or are you referring to the Communitraders thing where the mods banned you for clustering trades and banking 30% of your capital at once? Clarify.

also even if they took the vast majority of the stacked trades that were made what would have been the win% Would it have changed much?

Then why is Kotte, one of your clients who you blocked on Facebook, complaining that he lost money in one of your losing stacks in January in this thread? Censoring people just because they ask you valid questions is not transparency and doesn't help BO. Clarify.

Again let me know when any of you 3 stooges can produce a video on MM or just about anything that will help other bin traders?

I am a signal provider on Signal Hive with live paying clients and profitable stats so far. When you say "help binary traders" what more do you want me to do? Sorry If i don't hide behind a swathe of money management videos and go to services like Trade 4me who allow me to print BOGUS stats. I trade in a competitive environment with a company that has a proper audition process and high quality stats.

You have some nerve.

Pavel
  • You are WARPED and the only thing you will see is what you want to see and project. I have been nice to you but only it really serves to help feed your DELUSIONS. You have no objectivity at all. Does that not worry you a bit? The results are not bogus, again a negative insulting statements, but to be expected. I hope you guys seek help or learn to just be better human beings. You can't knock me for all my content/vids/articles that have helped this site and many binary options traders over the years. Shame on you for even trying. You are sad self serving useless individuals mired in their own HATEFUL DELUSIONS... Again try helping others and joining the human race because it really can't be a happy place to live in where you seem to be mentally...
    edited February 2017

You are WARPED and the only thing you will see is what you want to see and project. I have been nice to you but only it really serves to help feed your DELUSIONS. You have no objectivity at all. Does that not worry you a bit? The results are not bogus, again a negative insulting statements, but to be expected. I hope you guys seek help or learn to just be better human beings. You can't knock me for all my content/vids/articles that have helped this site and many binary options traders over the years. Shame on you for even trying. You are sad self serving useless individuals mired in their own HATEFUL DELUSIONS... Again try helping others and joining the human race because it really can't be a happy place to live in where you seem to be mentally...

So if I bring up hard facts I get shot. Nice. I am not trying to be mean or rude. Objectively I am asking why you think it is okay to cluster trade so that your long term ITM remains protected. It's a very simple question and it was this behaviour of gaming the platform that got you ejected from Communitraders.

You keep deflecting and calling me spineless. No one is saying the content you did over the years was bad, i'm sure you helped people. My question is more about why you sold out LOL. Can't you see the difference?

Yeah ok I'm not helping others. Spent the whole weekend unearthing that scam Gabman and in my spare time I give signals and help people make money but I'm that ass here.

Anyway if you don't want to answer me properly, do what you do. I don't have the time or energy anymore.

Pavel
    edited February 2017

You are NOT WORTHY Pavel. Sorry if I am a better trader than you, there are also some above me there better than I for now. Trade4.me is just a 100% transparent easy to use honest signal service, sorry if the traders there are better or more profitable than you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You want to lie about a trader that is better than you and think it is ok well that is marketing. But FACTS are I am better than you... Deal I was better than you when I was at SH and I was better before and odds are I will be better after lol...

edited February 2017
    You're better than me on your DEMO account as per your screenshot?

Here are the facts, I will let the forum decide.

1) You traded 500 trades in November/December on a demo account. Your run rate therefore was around 250 trades/months. You had no clients, got lucky on one a few of your big clusters and your ITM shot up to 78% (your FB post where you show off about that 78% is here image

You then went live in January and managed to get 60-65% on 23 trades but somehow because of your broken tech, your clients lost money.

2) When they asked you about it, you deleted them on your Facebook. Do not lie about this or I will get that client here to tell his side of the story.

3) In January your trade volume dropped suddenly to 23 trades from 250 trades per month. I wonder why. No gaming of stats there to peg your ITM permanently at a high level.

4) Every provider including your "failed project' aka Mechapipzilla which you haven't shown above because of his horrible equity curve, has a history of less than 6 months. Here is Mechapipzilla, i.e when the cluster trick goes wrong ;)image

These are the facts. I invite everyone to go to www.trade4me.com and click on the Leaderboard and verify what I'm saying.

My 66% ITM on January was REAL on Signal Hive. I am humble and don't show off about my stats.

Cut the crap about "Trade 4 Me" being the best auto trader and transparent service. Hive in in a different league. You're just pissed off that Josh threw your stupid ass out and you lost out with the management big time. You didn't leave, I'm happy to get them here. You overhyped your trading ability in there for 1 year and when the time came to go live, you shirked.

I never lie, you regularly do. Even the mods here know your troll behaviour from the early days.

Pavel
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    listen Pavel, thanks for the work. I have a growing suspicions that TBN and TheBinaryNerd here on our forum are the same, and lotzofbotz, the attitude gives it away. I know he's sitting there arguing with himself in our forum, making it look like one is real and one is not, OMG which one is it? both, neither,

listen Pavel, thanks for the work. I have a growing suspicions that TBN and TheBinaryNerd here on our forum are the same, and lotzofbotz, the attitude gives it away. I know he's sitting there arguing with himself in our forum, making it look like one is real and one is not, OMG which one is it? both, neither,

I agree. Please remove both if you can.
  • I would want them removed too I PAWNED you hard lol.. Sorry you are still second rate always will be Pavel.

I would want them removed too I PAWNED you hard lol.. Sorry you are still second rate always will be Pavel.

Yes i'm 2nd rate. Thank you.

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    Kotte said:
    It's alright Kotte, he doesn't respond to facts or reason or hard data. If you follow this thread, slowly, post by post, it'll become clear to you how he uses clustering to game his stats.

This thread will only grow over time with more users throwing more light on this stats scam. The Binary Nerd completely denies it and tries to create straw man arguments that I "hate" him and can't stand that he is doing "great things for binary" or that I'm "jealous" of his money management videos which btw are all about martingaling. There is a reason Trade 4 Me as of this week stopped allowing more than 3 trades per minute, so that charlatans like lotzofbotz can stop gaming their stats.

He claims to to be the best trader but blocks his own clients when they ask real questions about their losses, on Facebook. Unless he can compete in a true and fair environment, you can assume he is rigging it as my first post in this thread proves.

Pavel
  • whocareswhocares Posts: 13
    edited February 2017
    Once again you have incorrect information on who or where I am, but you know what you have fun with that! You are insane and always have been sorry. People do not get sued because they have opinions and share them in forums. You really don't know what real defamation is. Look ban me as every time I argue with you or make you look bad. If you think wish to believe trade4.me is a scam well why? Because you are a signal provider on a different service? You find one person that is unable to use any money management and only expects winning trades? Did any of you even watch my MM videos or ideas instead of just dismissing them? Give me a better argument than that if you wish me to listen or even converse with you. Also try not appearing nuts to me or only be about attacking me or my ideas. I should do a video on trade4.me that will educate you and even than as always will have the same result right? You will find any and everything I say to be wrong. Not objective, no real point to argue with you. *Shrug people are allowed their ideas and opinions and the world does not revolve around you my little hitler... I made this forum I always have educated people to help them and I will not be downgraded by people who are not worthy of my time. Sorry but good luck again! You will need it.
    edited February 2017
    I guess where you live in Russia freedom of speech is an offensive subject that must be stopped! Those pesky Americans and saying what they believe or think! Shame on them! LoL ... Also if you wish to ban somebody, do it because of an actual reason, not because you dislike them and their opinions even if you don't agree. None of my statements were so offensive but hey this is your forum now good luck you guys seem to be doing a great job with it *Rolls Eyes...

I will say this though, won't be in forums with people like you anymore. It is and always has been a merry go round of sh*t and a complete waste of my time. I produce useful content vids/articles/education as you can see all over this site and elsewhere which seems to make you super jealous Pavel. Where is your content and help towards others? I also created this forum here including the decision of the format and provider we used. I wish you guys could do a better job of keeping the spammers out. I don't mind the hate rants of Pavel but really the spam of this forum wow.
    edited February 2017
    Give me a real Argument instead of just name calling, if you wanted real HELP or have a real question let me know. The BLAST MM video by the way if you watched the numbers, give exact %s and tell you how to calculate risk using stacked/scaled trades and or multiple signal providers which was designed to educate people for best risk practices and you can't find fault in it, can you! LoL hold on ok stupid of me to even try to educate you huh?
    That is a really good video that is a great help to many, shame on you Pavel for not seeing or using the ideas and agreeing with me. How is that a help to anybody outside of yourself? Did you even watch it Pavel?

edited February 2017
    WATCH the video instead of just randomly saying something because you are uneducated or have a single minded approach to trading. This is your last chance to ask real questions and try hard to not be insulting and I will answer them or else you will lose me again and I will go back to my world of straight up ignoring you lol... Btw I like that world better as it is never wise to engage the negative personalities who are just out for their own ego. I will repeat WATCH the video and then debate me on the signal providers you so dislike. BLAST Scale trading is where you start with a fixed % say .5 1% or 2% and use a buffer 50% BANK / 50% TRADING along with stacked trades. Now if you use it correctly you will start with $1k break it up $500 / ($500 x % per trade) with more providers I would use less 1% is the baseline best practice for the mean of what I have seen on most of these signal services. Now imagine you have 3-5 providers all going at once on an account.

Scenario 1) you get over 800 trades in a month @ 65% win rate with an average payout on binary.com of 80.5% = +69.3% ROI for the month. Not great but kinda realistic using several providers. Also you profits act as a buffer too and scale, not only that you have diversity as results of all providers trading will vary. This gives you a wider gene pool of which in time you can also make resource dependant = more capital to better performing providers and less to poorer performing and even a whole host of money management strats for that as well which will be to come by me.

Scenario 2) Your downside is 25% of the overall capital and you can and will have downside but you know what it will be with the money management. So let's say you are not able to build on your profits and all the providers are doing poorly. You have a STOP = 50% of 50% = the trading capital right. So in totality it is 25% for the month. Last month you were up 69.3% or 138.6% of the 50% cap used for trading. This month you got stopped down around 25% = 50% cap used for trading. With a wide pool of providers this is a bit more unlikely to happen imo, but it can and prolly will at some point. At least your STOP is there to protect you as nobody and I mean nobody can win all the time, you will have DRAWDOWN depending on your set of providers and mix and that does not matter.

What matters is you use best practices across the board to increase diversity of a strong gene pool. As was designed with BLAST and yes it is for people who scale large # of trades like I have seen many do on different signal services or even just for large number of signal providers by an individual alone. Can you grasp these concepts! I hope so. Like I said before you can use this across all services not just the ones I demonstrate in the video. I am a promoter of all services that are transparent and honest. I happen to think trade4.me is as I do other services.
    edited February 2017
    Lotzofbotz, aka The Binary Nerd,

It takes you 3 posts to make your point.It takes me a few screenshots and proper evidence to make mine.

Kotte and the other user who commented on this thread are your former clients. So they are lying too I presume?

Please read this
    No one is debating whether the money management advice you are imparting is logical, useful or not. The point of this thread is not to defame your MM videos. Where have I done that please? But I will say this, YouTube legal strictly does not allow money management advice unless you are a licensed body. The point of this thread is to point out your over-trading and high frequency trading just so that you can game your stats and peg them at an artificially high level.

People are not stupid, they can see when a "trader" throws 500 trades in 1 month when he is not live but when he goes live he shifts to 15-20 trades per month (at a lower ITM ;) ). No real signal service would allow that crap. It's not trading, its manipulation. You did this at Communitraders and you know it, so stop lying to the masses.

Gaming stats then bashing mods is what you do for a living.

This gets you banned :)

Pavel

p.s Mods please remove the user "whocares" the user is Lotz, please take down his I.P too, he uses an IP masking service to continue his trolling activities. Also please do a check on his I.P and that of some users posting spam messages here. He uses this bait technique to seem as the good guy like he did with TBN.
    edited February 2017
    It takes repeating the same things over and over to you again and again yes. You are mentally handicapped so I seem to have to. That is not the same as money management where you, oh muh lawd here we go again. This is education people can use the ideas or not, they are concepts. Nobody is trying to management any ones money. You are an idiot. Ok don't worry about banning me. People like you are not worth the time. I provide good edu and you continue with your disgusting behavior, what is the point the bins world is at a disadvantage with people like you in it. Not worth my time once again. You are truly a sick person and should seek help. Healthcare is free in russia, try using it!

BYE I am gone from the NUTBAGS once again PEACE! NERD OUT!
    edited February 2017
    whocares said:

Give me a real Argument instead of just name calling.

2 minutes later...
    whocares said:

You are mentally handicapped so I seem to have to. That is not the same as money management where you, oh muh lawd here we go again...You are an idiot.

Erik,

Telling people to allocate any percentage and specifically advising what that percentage should be, based on their account growth is investment advice. You are doing this in all of your "money management" videos.

Read the MIFID charter or the Series 7 handbook. Managing people's money is not investment advice. There is a nuance and you don't seem to understand it.

You keep banging on about how you provide education yet the level of inaccuracy in your statements is a bit concerning and I don't mean this to be rude. I'm just glad that this place is now increasingly filled with more mature traders that don't high frequency trade and game platforms or give unregulated investment advice.

Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here and have a lot of work ahead of us to make Binary Options clean again.

Pavel :)
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    Thumbs up mate! Where be your video Pavel?
    whocares said:

Give me a real Argument instead of just name calling, if you wanted real HELP or have a real question let me know. The BLAST MM video by the way if you watched the numbers, give exact %s and tell you how to calculate risk using stacked/scaled trades and or multiple signal providers which was designed to educate people for best risk practices and you can't find fault in it, can you! LoL hold on ok stupid of me to even try to educate you huh?
    That is a really good video that is a great help to many, shame on you Pavel for not seeing or using the ideas and agreeing with me. How is that a help to anybody outside of yourself? Did you even watch it Pavel?

edited February 2017

Thumbs up mate! Where be your video Pavel?

Messsage to mods, please remove Blackwarrior, Firepipz, Lotzofbotz, The Binary Nerd (which I hear is already banned), Mechapipzilla, Rocketbox, TBN

There are all of his aliases, mysteriously all are always writing in support of his BS.

Thanks,
    Pavel

p.s really sad to see you are reduced to this lotz, had expected a bit more class