BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Open Warning to all spammers, scammers and SEO/marketers posting here.

Comments

• TheBinaryNerdTheBinaryNerd Posts: 36
    edited February 2017
    See that post right there, all these Nigerian spammers and you guys still are not doing your job... Wow this forum is a disaster now, starts to sound like Trump. There are 2 of you! Filter by IP and anytime somebody posts a email address such as the one above. They have a very easy to spot common format why the phuck can't you control them. When you do not control them they will flood you as they are doing.
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited February 2017

See that post right there, all these Nigerian spammers and you guys still are not doing your job... Wow this forum is a disaster now, starts to sound like Trump. There are 2 of you! Filter by IP and anytime somebody posts a email address such as the one above. They have a very easy to spot common format why the phuck can't you control them. When you do not control them they will flood you as they are doing.

You do realise that by deflecting my request to openly and honestly answer why you game the stats on trade 4 me, it's only going to hurt your brand further right? The excuse of calling everyone Randy or Louis or all these made up names doesn't work.

Stats and numbers tell all.

Also can you stop lambasting the management here in various posts telling them they don't do their job? I understand you were home schooled and never really held a real job and the concept of chain of command is alien to you but have some respect for those in charge.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • substersubster Posts: 11
    Hey TBN, I honestly I am confused now. This domain can be registered by anyone, so it is not a real proof.
    Can some mod maybe verify the email adresses of these both users? Perhaps one of them uses an email @thebinarynerd, so it is granted that this guy has access to the domain, as he needed to verify his account, right?
  • Lying to people telling the you are me, how do you explain lying to people like this Randy?

along with the racist HATE speech. So can the admins delete this guy finally ...

edited February 2017
    Wow Okane/MH were both on here and still unable to deal with the spammer... So they must allow this for their SEO and only care about traffic, but don't know how this is a benefit to traders oh right it is not. You both were on here and not one of you smoked this turkey and the other one...
  • lol nice, you even created a fake me on there but you used my email/username = fraud and you will be removed from the site. Contacts them immediately to have you removed...

edited February 2017

Wow Okane/MH were both on here and still unable to deal with the spammer... So they must allow this for their SEO and only care about traffic, but don't know how this is a benefit to traders oh right it is not. You both were on here and not one of you smoked this turkey and the other one...

You always did love to attack people behind their back. The mods here are doing their best. Spammers fill up this forum every hour, they can't monitor it 24 hours a day.

Last time I checked, you aren't in charge here anymore (thank god) so please stop berating the forum moderators in every thread. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder. Your clients are coming into Hive asking why you don't give enough signals, so get back to gaming Trade 4 Me with "algobot".

Just hope one of those clusters doesn't go the wrong way.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    edited February 2017
    Lying again, no I attack full frontal you scummy liar. You are talking about yourself you delusional freak. I do agree I am abusive and none to nice at times but I don't backstab I attack say what I think full frontal you creep.

Lying again, no I attack full frontal you scummy liar. You are talking about yourself you delusional freak. I do agree I am abusive and none to nice at times but I don't backstab I attack say what I think full frontal you creep.

Ok this guy is definitely Gabman. Forwarded to mods.
  • *smacks self in head lol creepy and stupid great combo...
    edited February 2017
    Pavel says -" I will say this, so if the real lotzofbotz doesn't trade on Trade 4me then I'll take down my thread on him." <-- Go PHUCK yourself Loser!

lol also you can't count, my stats don't change from the % over time won't matter if I traded a tons of stacked trades or very few trades. They often revert to a mean as they did in the SH Audition which I passed and were pretty much around 68-72% which over does vary, like right now very low volume/volatility so lower performance but next month can be like oct/nov in the low to mid 70% range. Don't you see a common pattern here of winning trade %s or is that beyond your mind to register? Whats wrong you afraid to compete vs me? I am sorry if I am a better trader then you and your warped mind can't accept it. I am sure there are better traders than me out there and I am ok with it *shrug...

Floor trader, I am a floor trader too, on the floor laughing my ass off trader...
    edited February 2017
    Lotz,

You shout at the mods all day for not keeping the forum clean. This thread is not for arguing over your fake stats, I created a thread for that so take it there.

Your stats did change over time. In November and December you launched 500trades, had a few lucky wins, so your ITM got pegged at 70-80%, in Jan your ITM dropped to 60% and even 30% at one stage, so your averages are slowly coming down.

Here is the proof https://trade4.me/members/algobot/

Here is a snapshot, 500 trades on a demo account and just 23 last month. I wonder why.

You keep telling me your stats are better than mine, so why don't you come and compete with me on SIGNAL HIVE so we have comparable stats? Why hide on Trade 4 Me ;)

Pavel

p.s Yeap, i'm creepy because I want people to be transparent on stats and not spend the entire day bashing the moderators of this forum. But you, who runs an entire forum dedicated to pics of people shagging sheep and naked dolls is perfectly stable. https://plus.google.com/103554345039793616173
  • Mods here support Randy who has been previously banned from BOTS/BOE and many other places. He has shown here to be lying to users pretending to be me. I want TBN removed from this forum. I am publicly asking for this from the mods. I am sure you don't support RACIST HATE speech on the site or fraudulent imposters coercing bin.net users? Or do you?

• You are NOT WORTHY Pavel. Sorry if I am a better trader than you, there are also some above me there better than I for now. Trade4.me is just a 100% transparent easy to use honest signal service, sorry if the traders there are better or more profitable than you are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Mods here support Randy who has been previously banned from BOTS/BOE and many other places. He has shown here to be lying to users pretending to be me. I want TBN removed from this forum. I am publicly asking for this from the mods. I am sure you don't support RACIST HATE speech on the site or fraudulent imposters coercing bin.net users? Or do you?

nobody here supports Randy, and frankly, you aren't very nice yourself. Just FYI.
  • Never said I was I am a complete Ahole what's new lol.. But I am honest and I don't pretend to be somebody else and I don't support racists and I created this forum fyi. It seems you do and ok... Let's go about it a different way... I publically have asked for him to be removed and will contact the site directly beyond the mods here. We don't support hate speech and racism along with fraudulant impersonation at www.thebinarynerd.com

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rivt-Sm_cKQ/WKGb9xJ5cCI/AAAAAAAADD8/SApXI-a4CYQk6FEQ6mBMQSocaFNDONh_ACLcB/s1600/Randy+the+RACIST.png

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yU3ic_q6lng/WKG-fhYOoII/AAAAAAAADEk/yYTJgr9jvD8pssHHz3XNUbsXGDrrv5BhACLcB/s1600/Randy+lying.png
    listen, you and he are the same guy, quite trying to pull of your BS. It's getting really old.
    edited February 2017

listen, you and he are the same guy, quite trying to pull of your BS. It's getting really old.

Good one. This all adds up now. So that one gets banned and one survives either way lotzofbotz remains in the forum. Quite smart.

Shame Lotz the mods that you bash all day are actually smarter than you.

As I said earlier, shut up and get back to gaming Trade 4 me.

Pavel
  • Thank you, MH did the right thing and really it is of no use to go back and forth with you Pavel, I wish you good trading for the future.

Thank you, MH did the right thing and really it is of no use to go back and forth with you Pavel, I wish you good trading for the future.

Likewise, Erik.

Pavel
  • OzzyTradez88OzzyTradez88 Posts: 1
    found this thread trying to get some insight to markets world. Good to hear they can be trusted. Everyone's human and has problems as a business that they need to deal with from time to time, but I think I've finally seen enough good comments to be sure their alright.
  • pantherpanther Posts: 29
    Yeah i use them too, they accept Austrians :)
  • dalpetsdalpets Posts: 7
    I had some replies from a forum user who asked me to contact him by email. I had grave doubts about his credentials but went along for the ride to see what he had to say.

I won't mention his user name as I'm not sure if he is a scammer lurking on the forum, but I think he may well be. I will only inform the administrator privately, if that is possible.

He offered to trade for me or put me in touch with unnamed brokers. I think he may be an affiliate for scamming operations , but I'm not sure.
    dalpets said:

I had some replies from a forum user who asked me to contact him by email. I had grave doubts about his credentials but went along for the ride to see what he had to say.

I won't mention his user name as I'm not sure if he is a scammer lurking on the forum, but I think he may well be. I will only inform the administrator privately, if that is possible.

He offered to trade for me or put me in touch with unnamed brokers. I think he may be an affiliate for scamming operations , but I'm not sure.

you should let us know who that is, it is improper behavior and a scam. Don't trust him.
  • Willz_PatWillz_Pat Posts: 1
    i was taught how to make money in binary...and now i am making amazing profit.. i am ready to teach and help anyone that is losing funds to unregulated brokers
    Willz_Pat said:

i was taught how to make money in binary...and now i am making amazing profit.. i am ready to teach and help anyone that is losing funds to unregulated brokers

Proof of account, proof of "amazing" profit. Words are not enough here.
  • dalpetsdalpets Posts: 7

dalpets said:

you should let us know who that is, it is improper behavior and a scam. Don't trust him.
    morisendany
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi guys, I'm Pamela. I'd like to stay connected with people who are trading to be able to know which companies are legitimate and which might be very high risk. I recently invested with 2 companies and it's been a really bad experience. Is this a good platform to discuss? Please share details of any companies that you don't trust. I am still investigating one of my investments myself, but I have been able to confirm that Arbi-trade is a scam. I can't get hold of anyone and can't even get onto the website anymore.

Hey, don't trade with "no-name" brokers. Get a regulated and well-known broker like 24Option.
    Go to the main page here and check out the reviews and compare but always pick a regulated one.
    I think most people here are either with IQOption, Ayrex or 24Option. I use 24Option but have students over at
    IQ and Ayrex.
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/
  • green_wallgreen_wall Posts: 2
    hello, im publishing an arrow indi called "Green_Wall_Arrows" on mql5.com market is still being reviewed by them, and hope is published this or next week. Is for forex, but im having good results on iqoption bullet trades, plan test some binary trades also. I would like moderators or anyone to watch my sharing screen of me doing trades, in order to ask people to try it.

Im new to marketizing a product also, not willing to spam or do a mess on your forum.

Thanks
  • green_wallgreen_wall Posts: 2

hello, im publishing an arrow indi called "Green_Wall_Arrows" on mql5.com market is still being reviewed by them, and hope is published this or next week. Is for forex, but im having good results on iqoption bullet trades, plan test some binary trades also. I would like moderators or anyone to watch my sharing screen of me doing trades, in order to ask people to try it.

Im new to marketizing a product also, not willing to spam or do a mess on your forum.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.