BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Mechpipzilla strikes again! This time scamming on Trade4me.

Comments

• ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    @blackwarrior - dude, you really need to learn to treat yourself better. So much hate and anger. Really not good for you or anyone else. Here is an approach that might help... peace.

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    LOL
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • whocareswhocares Posts: 13
    edited February 2017
    I have seen your real performance with auto-trading pavel over the past year. I feel bad for you so won't rub it in. I would say maybe take some of your hate and poor attitude and start focusing on trading or learning to trade in a more profitable manner :) I don't get why somebody with such poor performance would ever attack somebody who can actually trade? You are not even above 60% for your whole history so I can see why you are angry. Still not my fault. I am just a really good trader * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ * Sorry Pavel. I really hope you do better in the future! I would sub to WAVE or Sake Turbo. Imo best SH options.
    edited February 2017
    Here I set my providers to FREE since to me low 60% range performance and low number of trades = not worth paying for. Until conditions improve I will just keep my powder dry. Maybe you could set yours to where you actually pay your customers instead as with your stats overall would be appropriate imo :) Again won't matter odds are my mean will take over in time and back to the upper 60% range lol... Though to be insulted by somebody of your lesser ability is just dumbfounding... Again learning wise for those who pay attention to the positive instead of the unfortunates like Pavel. When trading conditions are poor I cut my trade sizes down 1/2 to even 1/4 and trade less often or not all until market conditions improve. This is the opposite of most traders and how NooBs will trade. You can't fight the market because you want something from it. All we can do is notice the price action/market conditions and trade accordingly. Trading for effect is a sure way to lose $. Always seek to protect your capital. Enjoy!

edited February 2017
    whocares said:

I have seen your real performance with auto-trading pavel over the past year. I feel bad for you so won't rub it in. I would say maybe take some of your hate and poor attitude and start focusing on trading or learning to trade in a more profitable manner :) I don't get why somebody with such poor performance would ever attack somebody who can actually trade? You are not even above 60% for your whole history so I can see why you are angry. Still not my fault. I am just a really good trader * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ * Sorry Pavel. I really hope you do better in the future! I would sub to WAVE or Sake Turbo. Imo best SH options.

I went live on 15th December, 2016. I inherited an account from another provider called "Brian" (aka Binirus) who himself took over from another stale provider, "Bosca", none of which had survived owing to their lack of profitability. Their team will delete the old data for both Knick (who took over from "Iris") and myself before the dates we took over our respective accounts.

So you are not comparing like for like.

My score this past week was 3-2, 60% ITM. In total this month, my score is 8-5, 62% ITM. For January my score was 10-5, 67% ITM.

Since I went live on 15th December, my total score is 23-12, 66% ITM. Not sure how you concluded I was "unprofitable".

You didn't trade at all last week so clients started complaining (i've seen the screenshots) so you dropped your pricing to zero.

Pavel :)

p.s I've spoken to BSB about this post, they will come in and weigh in.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Too bad for you because that is retarded, anybody who goes to look at your stats with auto-trading ER and does a historic and gets the older providers data = 51.1% for the past year. Do you not complain to them to give you your own data and not reuse another providers account. Technically they should be able to do that, don't get why they need to reuse older providers accounts which is just bad marketing *shrug.
    whocares said:

Here I set my providers to FREE since to me low 60% range performance and low number of trades = not worth paying for. Until conditions improve I will just keep my powder dry. Maybe you could set yours to where you actually pay your customers instead as with your stats overall would be appropriate imo :)

Did you actually read my response above?

I am profitable in December, January and February including last week...

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    whocares said:

Technically they should be able to do that, don't get why they need to reuse older providers accounts which is just bad marketing *shrug.

Because they are not marketers who inflate stats like you do.

It's a known issue but its just technicals and semantics. Both Knick and I are profitable since we started and actually trade unlike you who drops the sub to $0.00 and stops trading and instead starts to flaunt "money management" videos that no ones cares about.

p.s I love how you left out Knick, Dive and other SPs LOL.
    edited February 2017
    I thought your brain might not accept the input so I put in AGAIN lol...

Again learning wise for those who pay attention to the positive instead of the unfortunates like Pavel. When trading conditions are poor I cut my trade sizes down 1/2 to even 1/4 and trade less often or not all until market conditions improve. This is the opposite of most traders and how NooBs will trade. You can't fight the market because you want something from it. All we can do is notice the price action/market conditions and trade accordingly. Trading for effect is a sure way to lose $. Always seek to protect your capital. Enjoy!

I don't trade with emotions or for effect. I also scale up and down according to ROI x RISK/REWARD. Only NooBs are trading for effect/desires/emotions/wants/thoughts/feelings LoL...
    whocares said:

, don't get why they need to reuse older providers accounts

Why would you get it? You don't get "tech", or "stats" thats why SIGNAL RUSH failed and you ended up at you know where. You're a marketer with a brief history of trading data whose trying to capitalise on it now through *hype*.

Last week was enough for me to see how scared you are of the markets when they get tough you go into hiding. 1 signal, give me a break. Dropping prices to zero, lol. This year is going to be brutal, and we'll see whose standing as it draws to a close.

I'll reiterate since you were wrong again in reading stats. I have had 1 unprofitable week so far since I took over, in total my ER ITM (auto-traded on Hive) is 66%.

Pavel

p.s you should probably stop the abuse, or I'll speak to the mods to get this account of yours banned too :)
    edited February 2017
    whocares said:

Trading for effect is a sure way to lose $. Always seek to protect your capital. Enjoy!

Yeah that's right, so in November and December when you were launching 250 trades per month, that's TRADING FOR EFFECT, the effect being that your stats are pegged permanently at a high level if you win a few of those "stacked" trades as you call it.

Now that shit just got real, you stop trading and drop your prices to zero. Don't lecture me on trading for effect unless you've actually worked as a trader before.

It's your subs who are demanding refunds and asking you why you are charging money still, not mine.

Pavel
    edited February 2017
    hmmm the 15th you started ok, let's see how I did since the 15th statistically vs you. 105 ITM 32 OTM = 76.64% for both providers. We also have a 3rd provider but we won't tell you about that one as it will remain VIP private ;) ... Why would I bring up anybody else as you are the only one that wants to compete vs me it seems *shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You insulted my MM video again. That is very useful to others to help them make money if they use providers who scale/stack trades, because the world does not evolve around one service/provider. There are plenty who like my video and I have more than a few that want to abuse you but I tell them not to as no need for that behavior. My results are transparent as are the ones on Signal Hive who I still recommend to people even if I dislike evil _unts like U! LoL... As long as a service is fair and transparent cool. Lying about trade4.me or degrading me and my results when you are competing on another service, how is that ok? Also spamming people's email though I don't think that was you is not ok. ICANN has rules vs this and they should know there are very heavy fines associated with such behavior.

edited February 2017
    whocares said:

hmmm the 15th you started ok, let's see how I did since the 15th statistically vs you. 105 ITM 32 OTM = 76.64% for both providers. We also have a 3rd provider but we won't tell you about that one as it will remain VIP private ;) ... Why would I bring up anybody else as you are the only one that wants to compete vs me it seems *shrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your stats prior to Jan are completely irrelevant as I have proven at the start of this thread. Stop lying to clients, your own clients were complaining about it on your Facebook group and in this thread.

You aren't giving 500 signals a month now that you're live so why do it in your audition? As your stats from Jan and Feb show you give around 3 signals a week, last week you gave 1 and dropped pricing to zero, I wonder why.

Your arguments are completely nonsensical. You start today by stating I'm unprofitable. Then I prove you wrong categorically above. Instead of apologising you start to talk about how you use ROI X RISK/REWARD scaling which makes no sense.

Now you're adding up the stats of 3 providers and comparing it to me, a single signal provider? Do you want Signal Hive then to show you its January stats of all its signal providers and compete? I can get them to do that LOL.

Moron.

Pavel
    Calling me a names nice... Fine at least i provide full stats and explanations. AGAIN I will repeat as you even agreed with me there is not PHUCK to trade the past few months. It is a desert of chop at least for how I trade some methods are more or less affected but overall most = lower number of trades. Would you like me to trade actively if conditions do not warrant it? Oh here I can post screen shots too again 105 wins 32 losses over 76% win rate since when you started me vs you on the two providers on trade4.me I have. Bother you much? Too bad... Get over it... Move on...

Anyway been fun, lol. Thanks for you abusive stalker behavior towards me as always!
    edited February 2017
    whocares said:

I have seen your real performance with auto-trading pavel over the past year. I feel bad for you so won't rub it in. I would say maybe take some of your hate and poor attitude and start focusing on trading or learning to trade in a more profitable manner :) I don't get why somebody with such poor performance would ever attack somebody who can actually trade? You are not even above 60% for your whole history so I can see why you are angry. Still not my fault. I am just a really good trader * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *

A completely unwarranted and not to mention, baseless attack since I am 66% ITM since I started. It's all there in Hive Hybrid Analytics. So you lied, again. Instead of apologising you try and obfuscate by throwing in arguments about money management videos and "trading for effect" when that's exactly what you did in Nov/Dec.

And then after I prove you wrong (yet again), you write the below
    whocares said:

Anyway been fun, lol. Thanks for you abusive stalker behavior towards me as always!

The reason people joined you in Jan is because of your 77% ITM you got on 500 trades you diarrhead during your go-live process. Trade4me has since then disallowed traders from doing that so people like you don't game the system. That's proof that what you did was unethical. Communitraders throwing you out for doing the same, was proof of what you did was unethical.

Your current few traders are facing the brutal reality that they are paying $40/month for 1-2 signals a week (if they're lucky).

I'm watching you very carefully so you better deliver 70% ITM. I don't promise bullshit to my clients. I give 3-5 signals a week during my audition and thats what clients expect and thats what, so far, i have been able to deliver.

You don't see me dropping prices.

I'm done arguing with someone whose IQ is a solid 20-30 points lower than mine (and mine's just 120 LOL).

Pavel

p.s For those reading this thread, go through my original post and carefully follow all responses and tell me what you think! :) Great weekend everyone.
  • KotteKotte Posts: 17
    I am happy to use Paypal.com ! I will get the sub fee back !
    Have a nice weekend ! :)
    edited February 2017
    --> I'm watching you very carefully Yup not a stalker at all lol... Communibators, oh you mean this where during that month I had a very high win rate, yup happens. Was just testing them out again a 3rd party trade copier service that I don't own... Amazing how I keep doing so well everywhere I go, must just be very very lucky! Anyway on vaca for the weekend, all muh luv!

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    mechapipzilla was banned from Communitraders for gaming the system, using an autorobot to make a bazillion trades within seconds of each other and being a general ass.
    edited February 2017

mechapipzilla was banned from Communitraders for gaming the system

Well there we have it, evidence confirmed :). I rest my case.

Was he this obstinate before you banned him at BOTS?

Members of both BOD and Signal Hive told me he was banned there too. Now I'm hearing he was banned on other groups too. You'd think after these back to back bans he'd have some dignity, but it's like he comes back for more beatings. LOL.

Pavel

p.s kids, this thread serves as evidence of what happens when you're home schooled. Education is so important.
    And for those of you have wached his money blast video https://gyazo.com/e8f0b29ef3f8ce5b72eb9fbb1902b1a9 The more signal providers you buy the more mony he will earn ! Classick scam in Michel Freman style !
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Kotte said:

And for those of you have wached his money blast video https://gyazo.com/e8f0b29ef3f8ce5b72eb9fbb1902b1a9 The more signal providers you buy the more mony he will earn ! Classick scam in Michel Freman style !

Hey removed the Scam Freeman video, let's not promote such scams here.
    Sorry to have to reminde you !
    I spent many houers now and thinking what to do ! Here is my conclution ! To save my fellow traders and prevent scammers in the future is important that 1 can stand up and take the heat ! Good luck for you Crhis from trade 4me ! I Hope you learn from this ! https://gyazo.com/6b52b353e3b090ae147e6a0ea8ade667
    Subject: Re: Paypal Dispute

Hello,

We don't want to ban you for telling us what is wrong, on the contrary, we really appreciate all feedback and keep working on making trade4me better.
    Regarding providers stacking up on trades, we recently introduced a trade limitation at 3 signals max per minute. That's also why we created the "risk" indicator as it is directly proportional to the frequency of trading of the provider. If you have more ideas, we are all ears :)

Banning user is only if they force us to send refund via Paypal dispute. It makes us loose money. If you close the Paypal disputes, you will not be banned of course. Also if there is a way to warn people about that provider, we're all up for it. As I said, we're open to all suggestions ;)

All the best,
    Chris

https://gyazo.com/341b59fb245cfa4b4244fdd3b720ea34
    Dont blame trade 4 me This is hard learning for them to !
    Now i will rest my case, and hope nobody else will go for this cam
    Best regards
    Kotte :)

edited February 2017
    Great evidence :)