BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• LuckandwinLuckandwin Posts: 16
    Been trading demo for a while now and have switched to live. I have noticed on some trades if I try to make a large trade I get a message saying all trades have been taken for this time period but if I drop the amount down it accepts the trade. Anyone else experience this?
  • shawndextershawndexter Posts: 2
    This is because there is always a set quantity for every put and call. If the total bids exces that amount you will get this error.correct me If im wrong

This is because there is always a set quantity for every put and call. If the total bids exces that amount you will get this error.correct me If im wrong

Yes this is what I am led to believe but then why can I make a smaller trade.

one other thing I have noticed is that you can try and make a trade to last to the end of day and they will only give 15min. Which to me is misleading.
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Luckandwin:

IQOption is implementing the system similar to AYREX.COM which analyze the probability of your position toward win or lost then if the percentage of winning is bigger, it will limit your account so that you are not able to take position OR decrease the amount of position that you may take.. It is very frustrating and I felt the same way when trading with this 2 Brokers.. Well, at least AYREX.COM admit that they implement this system for their sake and currently it is the TAKE OR LEAVE IT position.. Believe me, I try to complain yet no use, you may refer to my discussion with AYREX.COM customer support on AYREX discussion forum at Binary Option.net

I have noticed that more and more Brokers are using this system on their platform.. But as the users, you have no choice and must keep searching for the Binary Brokers that suitable to your trading strategy..
    halamsja said:

Dear Luckandwin:

IQOption is implementing the system similar to AYREX.COM which analyze the probability of your position toward win or lost then if the percentage of winning is bigger, it will limit your account so that you are not able to take position OR decrease the amount of position that you may take.. It is very frustrating and I felt the same way when trading with this 2 Brokers.. Well, at least AYREX.COM admit that they implement this system for their sake and currently it is the TAKE OR LEAVE IT position.. Believe me, I try to complain yet no use, you may refer to my discussion with AYREX.COM customer support on AYREX discussion forum at Binary Option.net

I have noticed that more and more Brokers are using this system on their platform.. But as the users, you have no choice and must keep searching for the Binary Brokers that suitable to your trading strategy..

Yes you are correct. This is just as I thought. I think I will be looking else where in that case. Thanks for confirming.
  • HoskerHosker Posts: 7
    Hi . I'm a newbee on IQOption and i'm doing great on demo . On the first demo account i just lose all the 1000$ but after i learned the deal i just maked 350$ profit from small amounts (max 30$) in one hour . I can successfully manage my emotions . I learned that from the other situations . My question is : Why nobody talks about the profit . If i m doing right , i can easily make 40$ every day . However I m skepptical . If i m doing how i say it would be a great deal . But it's too wonderful to be real . My question is : if i m doing right all i said before , i can meet my dream ? to do even 100$ in a day ? Sorry for my baaaad english . I hope you understand .
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Hosker:

Congratulation that you manage good profit from your DEMO account eventhough you mention that you are just a NEWBIE on this Binary Option Bizz.. Have you learned about BEGINNER'S LUCK? Most of the time as a Newbie, you have not met the LIONS, TIGERS, CROCODILES, SNAKES in these BINARY JUNGLES so you are just like a new baby born so innocence and full of motivations.. I did not say You are wrong, Yet as an old time players in this FOREX and Binary Option Bizz, I strongly suggest that you should gain more and more skills, experience, emotion control before you decided to invest your life saving account into this Bizz..

Please note that this is the industry where some experts said that the success rate to survive in this business is as big as ONLY 5% means 95% of the newbies and players are LOOSER.. So if you really want to survive in this business, first of all let me suggest that you learn on the demo account everyday at the time you are convenience and you could focus concentrate on the position.. Mark the time range you gain your FULL conscious and always use this time range every trading days, try this at least for 2 months straight. Know also the pair that you want to trade, For me I always trade EURUSD and study the behaviors of the pair you like so you understand clearly as if you fall in love..

When you survive your demo accounts with profit, then you could open small LIVE account at MAX US$500. Now you are the REAL trader with the REAL money, try your skills at the usual time you trade and do this for the next 3 months.. By the time, you finish your REAL accounts with Profit, then you could start increase your investment to MAX US$3,000.. Now you are the REAL trader with the REAL serious money, try your skills again for the next 3 months.. By the time, you finish your REAL accounts with Profit, then you could start increase your investment to MAX US$10,000.. Try your skills again for the next 3 months.. By the time you finish your REAL accounts with profit, then you could start increase your investment to any amounts, since by now you have gained your FULL understanding about this Bizz and surely you will have meet all the obstacles and emotion battles from the periods that you trade LIVE..

REMEMBER, LIVE and DEMO accounts are different.. You will never have EMOTION DISTRESS with DEMO account as intense as with LIVE account.. Therefore I strongly suggest to start with LITTLE investment in LIVE account so that you could get the taste of the REAL LIVE experience with just little cost at your side.. Then slowly grows your account so that you also grow your confidence and strategy to overcome any problems you shall meet.. ALSO please set your daily target profit and stick to that, DO NOT OVER-TRADE..

Good Luck with your quest in this business and I do wish that you can make your dreams come true..
    Well made a withdrawal wuth Iq and it only took 2 days. Thats danm good, considering my last two brokers nearly took 2 weeks. By the way the above post is exactly what I have learned, very good advice for any beginner. Start very small and build, for example if you deposit 1000 only trade $1 of it at a time and build. Don't get greedy and place big trades.
    Thank you very much halamsja for your helpful reply . i'm a phone trader . i'm selling all kind of things about 2 years . I know how to manage my money and emotions . Of course , not totally in this situation but i want to know if it worth to continue in demo . Because i'm too happy and motivated and if i'm doing one month of every day practice in demo and after that entering in live i'm scared about the non profit truth . I already created my strategy that works and 70% is profit . The hype is real for me . All i do is huge profit . Today i maked 200$ profit in 2 hours of tension . I have a lot of emotions when i play even on demo because that's i want . To get used to this job . This is my real problem . I don't know if it worth to continue in demo . I'm such a good trader , i know i can done this job . I trust in me . If everything goes like i said , the huge profit from the demo i can get even from real ? that's my big question because i'm from a country where 200$ is a salary for one month . And i have the chance to do this money in jus two hours . This is why i am so confused . Thank you very much for reply . I m sorry once again for my bad english :(
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Hosker said:

.....I'm such a good trader , i know i can done this job . I trust in me . If everything goes like i said , the huge profit from the demo i can get even from real ? ...

Hi Hosker

Take the leap... start trading live and don't change anything. It sounds like you have been treating your demo money as if it is real, so there is no difference. Start with <1% of your capital per trade and trade. You will receive feedback via your performance very quickly.

It may be that $200 is the salary for one month, but being a world class trader that can take profits from the market at will, requires a very special skill set and that is worth far more than $200 so stop comparing - it is irrelevant. :smile: Comparing just adds pressure to you and I sense that there is a belief somewhere in your mind that says you don't deserve to be successful? Believe that you do!

Good luck.

Shaun

Hosker said:

Thank you very much halamsja for your helpful reply . i'm a phone trader . i'm selling all kind of things about 2 years . I know how to manage my money and emotions . Of course , not totally in this situation but i want to know if it worth to continue in demo . Because i'm too happy and motivated and if i'm doing one month of every day practice in demo and after that entering in live i'm scared about the non profit truth . I already created my strategy that works and 70% is profit . The hype is real for me . All i do is huge profit . Today i maked 200$ profit in 2 hours of tension . I have a lot of emotions when i play even on demo because that's i want . To get used to this job . This is my real problem . I don't know if it worth to continue in demo . I'm such a good trader , i know i can done this job . I trust in me . If everything goes like i said , the huge profit from the demo i can get even from real ? that's my big question because i'm from a country where 200$ is a salary for one month . And i have the chance to do this money in jus two hours . This is why i am so confused . Thank you very much for reply . I m sorry once again for my bad english :(

Try it out in real with $200 only way to find out. Keep us informed. ; )
  • shawndextershawndexter Posts: 2
    go for it bro
    Hey , thank you for replies . I asked if the live is same to the demo because i read somewhere a comment who said the demo is easy and in live the graphic have drops when you put or call and lose . Who said : in demo i'm winning everytime and when i get to the live all my money goes on the windows . I hope you will get what i want to tell . These days i m gonna play several hours on demo . The next week i will play on live . Probably 100$ and 2 max 5 $ per game . I will tale you the progress .
    22:32 1300$
    22:35 1354$
    22:38 1389$
    22:41 1424$
    22:43 1468$
    22:45 1486$
    22:46 1561$
    22:47 1605$
    22:48 1649$
    14 wins in a row , with no lose
    How about that friends ?
    Hosker said:

22:32 1300$
    22:35 1354$
    22:38 1389$
    22:41 1424$
    22:43 1468$
    22:45 1486$
    22:46 1561$
    22:47 1605$
    22:48 1649$
    14 wins in a row , with no lose
    How about that friends ?

Good job. Keep it up

• skillzskillz Posts: 1
    I started Iq options with $ 10 usd , Amazingly enough I was luck on my first 2 hours I made 60 USD .
    But than i got abit greedy and started placing $5 $10 a stock ...
    The moral of the story is only invest in $1 and ensure that you are placing your investments when your mind is clear as extreme focus is needed .

Once you loose concentration you go on a loosing streak .. overall i would win more offten than i would loose when betting $1.00 but as soon as I bet a higher amount I would loose....

I am not sure if I always lost my focus or conentration when placing higher stocks than when buy it at $1 so far I am at Loss of USD $76.00 but I am confident if I focus and not be stupid I may be able to recover and Go beyond ..

I will keep you guys updated on my progress ....

If I reach a loss of USD 100 I will permenantly stop ... Scam or not This is FUN and interesting never spend money on risky business unless and untill you have spare change to have fun with ... Hey if it pays off it pays off big time but if it doesnt than hey you had a good time ... you may feel not so good after loosing but hey at least its way better than Tattslotto
  • hemantpremihemantpremi Posts: 3

today ... finally ... I received my payment on my account Skrill ... requested on 27.04.2015 and received today at around 16:22 pm ... I do not understand why taking so long .. . when I opened my real account was written there ... that withdrawals for real account were around three days and vip accounts one day ... well ... at least I received...

Following towards 3000.00 ... lol

hi i am new in iq option but seems very hard and difficult to understand single would you help me with your strategy and how to read singles.. i will be glad plz reply me my email hemantpremi@gmail.com.. thank you in advance or you can reply me here...
    skillz said:

I started Iq options with $ 10 usd , Amazingly enough I was luck on my first 2 hours I made 60 USD .
    The moral of the story is only invest in $1 and ensure that you are placing your investments when your mind is clear as extreme focus is needed .

Once you loose concentration you go on a loosing streak .. overall i would win more offten than i would loose when betting $1.00 but as soon as I bet a higher amount I would loose....

I am not sure if I always lost my focus or conentration when placing higher stocks than when buy it at $1 so far I am at Loss of USD $76.00 but I am confident if I focus and not be stupid I may be able to recover and Go beyond ..

If I reach a loss of USD 100 I will permenantly stop ... Scam or not This is FUN and interesting never spend money on risky business unless and untill you have spare change to have fun with ... Hey if it pays off it pays off big time but if it doesnt than hey you had a good time ... you may feel not so good after loosing but hey at least its way better than Tattslotto

Bro . Let's say you 'bet' 1$ and lose . Put another 1$ and lose . What to do now ? Put 3.5$ JUST WHEN YOU RE SURE about the deal . So you can get the 3$ back and some profit . This is my advice . I am a newbie but this works great for me . Try thiss in demo to be sure . And don't give up man
    Keep us on time !

Been trading demo for a while now and have switched to live. I have noticed on some trades if I try to make a large trade I get a message saying all trades have been taken for this time period but if I drop the amount down it accepts the trade. Anyone else experience this?

Must be some safe feature. You should be glad
    No, I believe its to stop you from making a large winning trade that will recover your initial losses but the way round it is to make multiple small trades to the sum originally intended. Of course you better be 100% sure your going to win or your going to be pretty pissed!

No, I believe its to stop you from making a large winning trade that will recover your initial losses but the way round it is to make multiple small trades to the sum originally intended. Of course you better be 100% sure your going to win or your going to be pretty pissed!
    how has your trading experience been?
    Its had its ups and downs

how has your trading experience been?
    Its had its ups and downs
    what do you think you would do to improve your trading experience?
    Sent you pm.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Hosker said:

skillz said:

Bro . Let's say you 'bet' 1$ and lose . Put another 1$ and lose . What to do now ? Put 3.5$ JUST WHEN YOU RE SURE about the deal . So you can get the 3$ back and some profit . This is my advice . I am a newbie but this works great for me . Try thiss in demo to be sure . And don't give up man
    Keep us on time !

The thing you do is propper thing that will make your account to 0$ Thats the stupidiest thing to do when you loose. Dont ever double it to get back lost money fast. Maybe it works for you just fine for now, but thats is just a luck.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello all,

Kudors is very right here. Martingaling may work for a few weeks but unfortunately 99.9% of the time it results in total account depletion eventually. Be very careful.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

I said : JUST WHEN YOU RE SURE .
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Hosker said:

sounds like you are martingaling, good look with that, let us know when you get wiped out...
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Hosker said:

No disrespect to you, the way you replied here shows that you are naive and the market will teach you a lesson...

It is impossible to be 100% sure that, what looks like a good setup, becomes a winning trade. You can be as SURE as you want, but there will come a time when the trade will end OTM. When that happens, your loss just got a lot bigger and now what do you do? Increase your trade size again and start to feel anxious... when you feel anxious suddenly you don't feel so SURE anymore... it is a vicious circle.

Maybe I am wrong and you will laugh at me... I hope so :smile:

Shaun
  • Borat01Borat01 Posts: 2
    Hello everyone :) can u tell me your best strategies for High/Low trading?
  • Borat01Borat01 Posts: 2
    Borat01 said:

Hello everyone :) can u tell me your best strategies for High/Low options?

• SatellitemanSatelliteman Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    Hello all! Have a stupid question here: how is it possible to earn in excess of one million $ per week with IQOption? (first 10 top earners this week are listed in the attached document) I know there is a lot of $$ to be made with binaries... but reasonably speaking if you trade at $1000 with say 90% return it still takes 1444 bids per week, 288 per day (5 day week no OTC here)!!! Can someone explain how these guys are doing? TXSimage/8a/fb487bca02c0060abfa93735cb1d7f.jpg" />
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited February 2017
    I think those are volumes traded not profits.
    The real amounts are announced here for example and are far from millions or even 100K

This discussion has been closed.