BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

JiglerJigler Posts: 71
Hi, everybody i would like to discuss this broker and to hear your opinion about it. Because i want to start trading with this broker.
Tagged:

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Jigler said:

Hi, everybody i would like to discuss this broker and to hear your opinion about it. Because i want to start trading with this broker.

They are fairly new and I would be careful depositing with new brokers. They are regulated but I can't tell if that regulation with FinaCOM is
    as good as CySec. I would recommend you pick a broker that has been around for a while and is also regulated with good reputation.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    edited January 2017
    O thank you so much for answering) Ok, i'll be very attentive, and won't deposit until i hear some more information about it from real traders.
  • DelliDelli Posts: 5
    edited February 2017
    What can I say, olymp trade is truly a good broker, I've been trading here for about six months. No problems withdrawing money, not now or then, and that's considering that I've withdrawn various sums, both large and small, and it would always go smoothly.

//This guy works for OlympTrade
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    Does anyone know something about this broker? Should I even begin trading here?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Delli said:

What can I say, olymp trade is truly a good broker, I've been trading here for about six months. No problems withdrawing money, not now or then, and that's considering that I've withdrawn various sums, both large and small, and it would always go smoothly.

Hmm, strange. Your first post and it's to promote Olymp Trade. Not saying they are bad, they might be good but I just don't
    trust you since it's your first post and it's about how good OlympTrade is lol.
    Only you can decide whether or not to trade here, I have an account here and am quite happy, it's comfortable to trade, comfortable terminal, honorable withdrawal and normal support.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I also have an interest to this company, since I've read quite a few positive reviews about them online, but haven't firmly decided to begin trading. On average how long does the payment take?
    It varies, a lot of it depends on what payment system you use for refilling and withdrawing money, but officially the payment takes up to 5 days, but I usually receive it faster.
    What about convenience and responsiveness of the trading platform? Is everything ok with that or does it also have its peculiarities?
    It's quite standard, but at the same time it's comfortable and simple in terms of processing the platform. As far as responsiveness, I can say one thing, I have not seen severe requotes, lagging during trading.
    Delli said:

It's quite standard, but at the same time it's comfortable and simple in terms of processing the platform. As far as responsiveness, I can say one thing, I have not seen severe requotes, lagging during trading.

Yes, trading on the real is really not bad, the platform is really comfortable and easy to use, if things work as well with a real account, I'll probably open a deposit here.
    I've also tried a demo, it's convenient that only in a few clicks you can get authorised, I personally entered through facebook. Noticed another thing, they've got an important news timer, so you know when to trade carefully.
    Anyhow, I deposited some money on my account with this broker, we'll see what will turn out, hope I won't be dissapointed.
    How do you feel using a real account to trade, feel the difference from the demo? I mean in terms of execution quality.
    Didn't notice any difference, trading on the real is as easy as on the demo, but the downside is that I started draining money because I began to break my TS and money management.
    That's right, breaking your trading system will only bring you harm... Although I made some pretty good money once, when I went against the trading system, but it's worth noting that later I drained that money)
    How are things with the mobile terminal, is it as crappy and inconvenient as with most BO brokers?
    After I opened a real account, I downloaded the mobile terminal on my phone, everything works really smoothly, interface is intuitively simple, but for quality work one needs fast internet.
    Well, if even the mobile terminal works appropriately, then I may also open an account here, I won't deposit any large sums right away of course, maybe $100 for starters, and then we'll see.
  • RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    If I remember correctly, I also started out with about the same sum, now my depo? is dozens of times as big, and I've been trading only for about a year, so open up an account, you won't be sorry.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    olymptrade is a scam, don't trust them.
    edited February 2017
    Great, another person who trades with this broker has joined us, it's nice to see that many of its clients are here, it indicates that the company really is working well.

//This guy works for OlympTrade
    The best indicator for me always was, is and will be personal experience, as they say, till you don't try it yourself, you'll never know, anyone can say anything, that doesn't mean a thing)
    I deposited some money just to give it a try, although it's a small sum, but I think it's enough to check out the broker.
    I'll tell you one thing, you deposited a normal sum) Some begin with $10...
    I see no point in starting with such a small sum, because I won't be able to figure out how good or bad the broker is. As I understand, you trade here, could you give me a screen with the money withdrawal?
    WTF what is that broker? we're talking about another one

oh, I'm sorry. I have several accounts. last screenshot - my forex broker. here's an actual screenshot of olymp:image
    You're trading with several brokers at once? What's the point of that?