BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Fox Binary Signals | The Binary Options Signals Provider

2»

Comments

• mkowamkowa Posts: 3
    Stay away! Alert!

This is the mail I sent them as an autotrader customer:

Hi,
    your results you show on your website are completely different from those you achieved in my live binary.com account. This is scamming par excellence! So I cancelled the payments via Paypal. I lost 30% of my live account while your public history shows only winning trades! Shame on you!
    Good bye!
    Manfred Kowalewski
  • foxbinarysignalsfoxbinarysignals Posts: 29
    edited March 2017
    @mkowa It's very frustrating that after the work of the whole team for more than one year now you try to accuse us of scammers without even knowing if you're using the service correctly or contacting our support when you see difference with results.

Then, here our answer email:
    "First of all, be careful with the accusations you make! There's a lot of people working a lot of hours a day trying to provide the best service as possible.

You can check the verified users testimonials by Ekomi (https://www.ekomi-us.com/review-foxbinarysignalscom.html) and also prove the results in verified (REAL) accounts of myfxbook (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/foxbinarysignals). We don't accept anyone saying that we cheat, and less than if you test the system for only one week... we make money on long-term! We are not going to make you rich in one night...

If there is difference between the results can be due to many things.
    We're not scamming anyone! Verify that the time of your PC is correct since it is necessary for the platform. Also, you need good internet connection to reduce delays.

Oh, and if we explain on the website, we launch the trades (directly on MT4) using GOMarkets account (then, their reference prices). It's why we recommend to use this broker (with copy-trade EA) and get better results. We cannot control if Binary change or use different prices.

If you need help to make the system profitable, contact us. In other case, you can cancel the subscription with any problem.

I also attached some more proofs about results....... my personal accounts history on Binary and GOMarkets. That's all."

PD. You can also follow our results, news and users comments on Fox Signals Facebook community:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/foxbinarysignals/

Fox Binary Signals - Join now and try it for FREE!
    The world's first verified Binary Options Signals provider
    So I have to relativate my comment because I did not know about the sensibility against the time setting of the PC. I do not know if my results would have been better if I set the time correctly.

Next time I write a private mail first. Shame on me!

• @mkowa Oh, do not worry. We understand your situation. It's a complicated industry with many services that only try to scam people. We're simply and transparent and we will do everything possible so that you can generate profits with our system.

We're going to expand you two more weeks the trial so you can really see that we are profitable in the long-term.
    Soon, Karen from support, will contact you to better explain the details about the PC time setup.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Thank you!
    edited April 2017

❗ MARCH RESULTS❗
    The account keeps growing!! Another month with AMAZING results!

There're no words to describe the amazing work of our traders this month! After difficult days with some losses due to a high volatility market, they finally continue to increase the profits of the account one more month! Outstanding results! Never give up!!

You can check this profit on our REAL account verified by myfxbook, do you need more proofs to start using our AUTOTRADING service? JOIN NOW! >95% ACCOUNT GAIN ONLY THIS YEAR!
    https://foxbinarysignals.com/autotrading

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/foxbinarysignals/fox-signals-autotrader-high-signals/1937123

Welcome to the world's first verified Binary Options Signals provider!

edited May 2017

APRIL RESULTS

OUTSTANDING PROFIT! Another perfect month with amazing results, above the monthly average. A month of few signals due to high impact news and holidays, but we almost completed a perfect month without losses. The team is on fire!

⚠️ Remember, soon ALL AUTOTRADING slots will be closed.

Binary Signals

Fox Signals myfxbook
    edited May 2017

Something gone wrong with the images from the last post, here again: