BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15

Hello all! Have a stupid question here: how is it possible to earn in excess of one million $ per week with IQOption? (first 10 top earners this week are listed in the attached document) I know there is a lot of $$ to be made with binaries... but reasonably speaking if you trade at $1000 with say 90% return it still takes 1444 bids per week, 288 per day (5 day week no OTC here)!!! Can someone explain how these guys are doing? TXSimage/8a/fb487bca02c0060abfa93735cb1d7f.jpg" />

Sorry, but are you serious? not sure that there is at least one bo traders who makes $1m per week. Market is unpredictable, no matter what you say or might have seen, even pros make wrong predictions about its moves.
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hello,

Unless you have verified bank account statements audited by independent auditors like KPMG, which show that those 3 at the top made a million, operate under the assumption that those are bots always 'winning' so it keeps the tournament prize pool money coming in.

When bots 'win' its actually just money straight into the pockets of IQ Option. It just gives the impression that 'someone' won, but thats unlikely.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• DirtydoniiDirtydonii Posts: 1
    Hey guys,im new here..i have a question i was about to activate my iq option account but i accidentally reloaded the page,and i could no longer continue the process since the "code" expired,how can i get a new "code" or should i start a new account
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hello all! Have a stupid question here: how is it possible to earn in excess of one million $ per week with IQOption? (first 10 top earners this week are listed in the attached document) I know there is a lot of $$ to be made with binaries... but reasonably speaking if you trade at $1000 with say 90% return it still takes 1444 bids per week, 288 per day (5 day week no OTC here)!!! Can someone explain how these guys are doing?

Sorry, but are you serious? not sure that there is at least one bo traders who makes $1m per week. Market is unpredictable, no matter what you say or might have seen, even pros make wrong predictions about its moves.
    Well, you jumped over my post that explained this. Look back and check it out. Those are volumes traded.
  • stevoxvoxstevoxvox Posts: 2
    Had a not so pleasant experience with IQ option so far, the story goes like this:

I made a profit of USD 86 , prior to that i sent them my verification documents of my bank card and my photo ID as I know that would help speed up the withdrawal process. After which, they requested for me to send my verification documents AGAIN!! I sent my documents over e-mail again and the support said that they received my documents already (By then i have saved the conversation dialog for future reference). 3 days later, they cancelled my request reason being that my verification documents were not provided, I was getting quite pissed off by then.

Today, I was told to make another withdrawal request by a support staff through skrill (told that it will be processed 3 working days) and apologised as it was a technical error. Shall see how this one goes, if my request is cancelled again we will know this broker is shady.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    stevoxvox said:

Had a not so pleasant experience with IQ option so far, the story goes like this:

I made a profit of USD 86 , prior to that i sent them my verification documents of my bank card and my photo ID as I know that would help speed up the withdrawal process. After which, they requested for me to send my verification documents AGAIN!! I sent my documents over e-mail again and the support said that they received my documents already (By then i have saved the conversation dialog for future reference). 3 days later, they cancelled my request reason being that my verification documents were not provided, I was getting quite pissed off by then.

Today, I was told to make another withdrawal request by a support staff through skrill (told that it will be processed 3 working days) and apologised as it was a technical error. Shall see how this one goes, if my request is cancelled again we will know this broker is shady.

No, even if your request will be canceled again, that doesnt mean broker is shady. For example, me and lots of others have never been problems with iqoptions. That shit happens to every broker, some people have problems with brokers some dont. Its just how it is.
  • stevoxvoxstevoxvox Posts: 2
    It's been one week since I have started my withdrawal request and provided my documents . If it's not shady what do you call it ?? You don't have a problem because you are getting benefits from them as a referral partner ??? I never had issues with Any of my forex Brokers like ic markets and pepperstone , amount in my bank by a latest a week.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hi Stevoxvox,

If there is nothing wrong with the documents you provided, then indeed it is a joke that it has taken so long. What reason are they giving for this? The amount you are withdrawing is peanuts to IQ Option so it's a bit surprising.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• How would they explain the fact that with the $ 1000 DEMO I was able to accumulate almost HALF MILLION DOLLARS, with the platform paying just over 8 MILLION per month plus the earnings of all users? In practice, I made deposits and find out the truth: This platform is programmed to win with the DEMO account, which does not happen with the real account. It is possible to have a meager gains so you can not understand that there is a schedule, but the losses are enormously different when compared to the DEMO account and the REAL. The Platform behaves in an extremely differentiated way. The IQ Options Company presents a seemingly identical DEMO account REAL account. But in practice it is illusory. By adding a real value, you have absolutely nothing to do. Fact is that with only $ 1000 of the DEMO account I managed to accumulate absurdly about $ 350,000. Always made real launches, they triggered the programming to gradually lose all investment, which can clearly understand that the platform is controlled. I assumed the risks of the investment, however, I assumed according to the DEMO account, which in practice would have to be EQUALLY the REAL account. If there is any way to reverse my deposit, I will be very grateful, I did my analysis and I confirmed with 100% certainty that it is a controlled platform to win with the DEMO account and lose when the investment is real. DO NOT BELIEVE! They will never let your balance reach a value for withdrawal. I have won a lot, a lot with the DEMO account, I have reached almost HALF MILLION with the thousand they make available, but in the real account they allow you to win to some extent to deceive you, this only as long as you are far from value for withdrawal, Then they begin to control so that you start to lose everything instantly. DO NOT FALL, PLEASE! It's blow.
  • HoskerHosker Posts: 7
    How about this guy ? He is crazy ?
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61

How would they explain the fact that with the $ 1000 DEMO I was able to accumulate almost HALF MILLION DOLLARS, with the platform paying just over 8 MILLION per month plus the earnings of all users? In practice, I made deposits and find out the truth: This platform is programmed to win with the DEMO account, which does not happen with the real account. It is possible to have a meager gains so you can not understand that there is a schedule, but the losses are enormously different when compared to the DEMO account and the REAL. The Platform behaves in an extremely differentiated way. The IQ Options Company presents a seemingly identical DEMO account REAL account. But in practice it is illusory. By adding a real value, you have absolutely nothing to do. Fact is that with only $ 1000 of the DEMO account I managed to accumulate absurdly about $ 350,000. Always made real launches, they triggered the programming to gradually lose all investment, which can clearly understand that the platform is controlled. I assumed the risks of the investment, however, I assumed according to the DEMO account, which in practice would have to be EQUALLY the REAL account. If there is any way to reverse my deposit, I will be very grateful, I did my analysis and I confirmed with 100% certainty that it is a controlled platform to win with the DEMO account and lose when the investment is real. DO NOT BELIEVE! They will never let your balance reach a value for withdrawal. I have won a lot, a lot with the DEMO account, I have reached almost HALF MILLION with the thousand they make available, but in the real account they allow you to win to some extent to deceive you, this only as long as you are far from value for withdrawal, Then they begin to control so that you start to lose everything instantly. DO NOT FALL, PLEASE! It's blow.

Hello RafaWinner02

I disagree with your views. I have used the IQ Option platform for 18 months and there is no difference in performance between a demo and live account, other than one has fictitious capital and the other real.

It is amazing how traders' perceptions of the market are warped when they trade with real money versus demo...

Shaun
    stevoxvox said:

It's been one week since I have started my withdrawal request and provided my documents . If it's not shady what do you call it ?? You don't have a problem because you are getting benefits from them as a referral partner ??? I never had issues with Any of my forex Brokers like ic markets and pepperstone , amount in my bank by a latest a week.

See, you said it yourself. you dont have problems with any other brokers. But im 100% sure that some people have problems with those brokers. The same with me, i dont have problems with iqoptions, you dont have problems with other brokers. Its simple. Its not like you are the only one client who want to withdraw money. And offcourse, if someone says something good about a broker, he is a affilate or something.. You people really should grow up. No im not iqoptions affiliate!

If you dont like it, then dont use it! Stop whining about such small problems.

How would they explain the fact that with the $ 1000 DEMO I was able to accumulate almost HALF MILLION DOLLARS, with the platform paying just over 8 MILLION per month plus the earnings of all users? In practice, I made deposits and find out the truth: This platform is programmed to win with the DEMO account, which does not happen with the real account. It is possible to have a meager gains so you can not understand that there is a schedule, but the losses are enormously different when compared to the DEMO account and the REAL. The Platform behaves in an extremely differentiated way. The IQ Options Company presents a seemingly identical DEMO account REAL account. But in practice it is illusory. By adding a real value, you have absolutely nothing to do. Fact is that with only $ 1000 of the DEMO account I managed to accumulate absurdly about $ 350,000. Always made real launches, they triggered the programming to gradually lose all investment, which can clearly understand that the platform is controlled. I assumed the risks of the investment, however, I assumed according to the DEMO account, which in practice would have to be EQUALLY the REAL account. If there is any way to reverse my deposit, I will be very grateful, I did my analysis and I confirmed with 100% certainty that it is a controlled platform to win with the DEMO account and lose when the investment is real. DO NOT BELIEVE! They will never let your balance reach a value for withdrawal. I have won a lot, a lot with the DEMO account, I have reached almost HALF MILLION with the thousand they make available, but in the real account they allow you to win to some extent to deceive you, this only as long as you are far from value for withdrawal, Then they begin to control so that you start to lose everything instantly. DO NOT FALL, PLEASE! It's blow.

Omg another amateur! :D Not going to even argue with this idiot. :D
  • LordStaffyLordStaffy Posts: 1
    hello, am new on this forum .. am a newbie just started this IQ option binary app , trying to help my university funds/fees, but i dont seem to understand it. I was hoping that someone might give me few tips or teach me few things , am a young kid and a fast learner . I would really appreciate it.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    please don't use your college money for binary options. it's risky, I know you want to make money but trading is hard, don't count on it as an income until AFTER you have mastered it. That is the lesson for today.
  • blackpebblesblackpebbles Posts: 1
    I wish it was possible to make 10% per day
  • haroldpod333haroldpod333 Posts: 9
    Hi guys, I have been trying to withdraw to neteller for almost a month without any success after withdrawing all the money i started with to my bank cards. i more than doubled my account in 3 weeks of trading with IQ option. they kept on asking for copies of the cards which i do understand about. the account was verified long ago . after sending the copies of the cards i tried to withdraw $2300 to neteller which is profit from my trading ,unbeleavably only to find out that they put a limit to my withdrawal ( limited to withdraw $718 ) then i withdrawn the $718 which i received after 3 days . i then asked my manager about the issue which she also found very strange . she said to me i must not withdraw on the tab but use a pc and i should switch to live account when withdrawing even though it is the same account and logged in, i did so then withdrawn $1550 leaving some of the money to trade later if the problems gets solved,i checked later to see if the withdrawal is completed then i found that it was on "withdrawal hold" status stating that i need to verify which i did , and if the account it is not verified then why i was able to withdraw to neteller ( you can only withdraw to neteller only if the account is verified) .much more have happenned during the process , it could take me an hour to write here. another thing is that they dropped payouts during my trading time. another important to know is that IQ option is no longer registered under Cysec ,they were fined 180 000 pounds in 2016 for not complying and not keeping some of the records they should about trades taken ( sounds fishy enough ) you can google that one to see for yourself. i will update you what happens next. i am not gonna even leave anything to trade with them and i will never ever trade with them in my life. i have uploaded my screenshot for this. i will upload one that shows a limit later today, it is on my tab.
    i will also update you on the way forward.
    There is anothet screenshot I took after realizing that they set limit to my withdrawals. I didn't take any bonus when I started trading.

i will also update you on the way forward.

What do you mean "IQOption is no longer under CySec"...

Here:
    http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/40647/
    I read on another website . Plus I went to check I only saw FCA on their website.

I read on another website . Plus I went to check I only saw FCA on their website.

Because they are only CySec regulated in the EU.
    Here:
    http://prntscr.com/eoq4m7

Also check the CySec link I shared above, they are registered with CySec and Cysec.gov is more legit then
    "some other site" you found.
    Thank you. I think now is the time to send a complaint about IQ option , it seems like they are now even ignoring my call requests and don't even reply the emails I send them becouse there is nothing they can now usk for in terms of document that they can use as an excuse. I am loosing trust in brokers even when they are registered . I wonder how come​ there are those leaders on the leader boards. Others are even frequently on top 10 like Maksim K.

Thank you. I think now is the time to send a complaint about IQ option , it seems like they are now even ignoring my call requests and don't even reply the emails I send them becouse there is nothing they can now usk for in terms of document that they can use as an excuse. I am loosing trust in brokers even when they are registered . I wonder how come​ there are those leaders on the leader boards. Others are even frequently on top 10 like Maksim K.

Those leader boards are almost always about most traded volume (which is what the brokers love) and that's why
    they love traders who take loads of trades.

Regarding IQ, I don't like them personally. I think they are an average broker but I know some people who are happy there but some others hate them.
    Yes noticed that there are those who are happy with them , I think they play their thing of carefully. Anyway finally they approved my withdrawal of $1550 I will be withdrawing the rest later to clear the account . I guess they were just chasing me away by giving me hardship.

The manager called me apologising now now as I was writhing . Giving me the excuses I believe . They say there was miscalculation but that was not presented to instead they written that my account was not verified. I even downloaded the recorder to record conversation incase there is still going to be problems.
    I suggest there be threads on withdrawals on this forum and others .not to boast but just to help others to be able to see which broker pays and which doesn't. I that itself rates the brokers. and it will push the brokers to pay traders.especially those who profits​ consistently. But for anyone . That could help a lot plus I think most will do like that .
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

I suggest there be threads on withdrawals on this forum and others .not to boast but just to help others to be able to see which broker pays and which doesn't. I that itself rates the brokers. and it will push the brokers to pay traders.especially those who profits​ consistently. But for anyone . That could help a lot plus I think most will do like that .

feel free to start a thread with that subject, I am sure people would like to tell their experience... or just look at the broker threads to see which ones are paying, either way.
    Okay I will start it soon.
  • AdhamAdham Posts: 2
    Hello everybody , IQ on top of white ;listed brokers in almost every review , but when you have a question and contact them , you may not get a reply at all , that is what happen with me , I guess too big brokers may not be the right choice too
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12

Okay I will start it soon.

that will be cool of you.
This discussion has been closed.