BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Managed Accounts Services ?

Hey guys, I am looking for a Managed Account Service....Does anyone know one or used one with good outcome? I'm just busy with full time job and full time kid....but I'm a huge fan/trader of the binary Options.

I hope someone can steer me the right way? I am looking to invest under $1000 at first....Just to get a feel for them......I've emailed several already ie Binary Trading Club, Top Binary Signals, Trade with Me......but it's been a week and still nothing......I don't get it!??!?!?!!?

Please help...any info would be highly appreciated....

Ski

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hey guys, I am looking for a Managed Account Service....Does anyone know one or used one with good outcome? I'm just busy with full time job and full time kid....but I'm a huge fan/trader of the binary Options.

I hope someone can steer me the right way? I am looking to invest under $1000 at first....Just to get a feel for them......I've emailed several already ie Binary Trading Club, Top Binary Signals, Trade with Me......but it's been a week and still nothing......I don't get it!??!?!?!!?

Please help...any info would be highly appreciated....

Ski

Those are just scams. There is no licensed service that provides managed accounts. Either learn to trade or quit.
  • VegasTraderVegasTrader Posts: 6
    Okane said:

Those are just scams. There is no licensed service that provides managed accounts. Either learn to trade or quit.

Nice.... Thnx for the advice..... How are you doing with your trading if I may ask? Haha

Okane said:

Nice.... Thnx for the advice..... How are you doing with your trading if I may ask? Haha
    Great, my students know, in my trading group.

Anyway, I know I already banned you for posting about managed accounts. Now you are posing as a guy who needs managed accounts lol... Nice try.
    Haha.... Word of advice..... "Assumption is a mother of all fuck ups"....it's a quote from a movie.... And if you banned me why am I still here? Do you know why? Cause it wasn't me!!! Funny....
    Please avoid replying to spammers with their emails included. I removed that post.
    Never do.... But thank you......
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    knowledge is power.