BinaryOptions.net Forums General

The Binary Nerd lotzofbotz win rate drops to 45%

pantherpanther Posts: 29
edited March 2017 in General
https://gyazo.com/d2e30b7e699dee7cd021e2ff59e20b6c

Now even Algobot is no longer in the top 20 and Mechapipzilla was removed. I find it highly suspicious that a new trader who is overtrading and stacking is now top of the charts. Some guy called "thebinarybank".

Strange, similar trading pattern to mechapipzilla http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3747/mechpipzilla-strikes-again-this-time-scamming-on-trade4me?

This is so disingenuous. Lotzofbotz really thinks people are stupid.

Comments

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited March 2017
    It's sad.

Every trader takes a hit, I had a rough week last one but I openly own up to it here and in Hive. If he can own up to it transparently then he deserves credit, but instead he keeps hyping up his next provider and keeps cycling through them. First it was Mechapipzilla, then Algobot and now this..s Binary Bank.

But this open unravelling of him isn't unexpected, I always knew his true mettle and how he was more a marketer. It totally explains his suspect behaviour in Hive last year. It all makes sense why he was too scared to go live because in Signal Hive it is brutal, your strengths and weaknesses are picked up very quickly and the audience is smart, not like the lemmings who actually buy his money management BS videos. You can't stack your trades or peg your ITM to an unrealistic level like he did in his trade 4 me auditions. inside Signal Hive. That's because they are real traders and don't allow BS gamed stats.

Now the truth has come to bite him and finally people can see all the years of bullshit he was selling about being the best trader.

Early Jan

Today
    https://i.gyazo.com/0c9c66fa512602f4251c3a03498cb52b.png

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • ChefChef Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Yes, the´re a lot of stackers on the top of the leaderboard of Trade4me. I just read there will be new stacking rules soon! Read here: (scroll down a little) facebook.com/groups/203055266846233/?fref=nf
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what I think is really funny is how lotzofbotz own actions have backfired against him. He was instrumental in forming this forum and building it up, for his scam purposes, only to have it become a place where his kind of scam BS is called out every day... bwahahahahhahahahhaahhahah
  • littlitt Posts: 1
    Chef said:

Yes, the´re a lot of stackers on the top of the leaderboard of Trade4me. I just read there will be new stacking rules soon! Read here: (scroll down a little) facebook.com/groups/203055266846233/?fref=nf

Thats just not right why would they allow that in the first place? I know lotzofbotz personally for years. He is a compromised shill and mocks other services and traders but has trouble staying above 60 percent himself.

He auditioned at most signal providers including Signal Push, Options Domination, Signal Hive and even Signal Index run by G-Options.
  • ChefChef Posts: 5
    What's not right? Check for yourself. Stacking unlimited trades was possible until a few weeks ago. Now only three a minute is allowed. And as it looks only 1 in near future.
    edited April 2017
    For those following this saga of bullshit unfold, lotzofbotz aka the Binary Nerd has now removed his only other signal provider ALGOBOT as of this week. He must have taken a big hit on the Theresa May news yesterday, since he doesn't understand news and the impact it has on his 5 minute trading. He will come up with some new signal provider soon and try and scam people. I already have a sneaking suspicion that "The Binary Bank" is him because even that person follows the same trading style of stacking.

This makes now Mechapipzilla and Algobot, both biting the dust and no longer existing on trade 4 me https://trade4.me/leaderboard/

This is what happens when traders don't know how to trade and keep stacking, gaming the stats, attracting new clients, building up false hope and then martingaling and blowing accounts to zero.

Post by him at the end of March price gouging people into signing up with ALGOBOT

And 2 weeks later, nada, gone.

Well done Lotzofbotz, so much for the best binary options trader.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Update: He has not removed it, he just renamed it to 'Eureka" so that no one can find it after this surfaced (fuck me)

https://trade4.me/members/algobot/copiers/

That is the net profitability of his followers which means not only are the stats shown by trade4me which show him as a "68% ITM" completely bogus but in actuality his subscribers are down, with some having lost over $5k.

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited April 2017
    Thank you this trade4me looks like a great service, which providers do you use Pavel? I just subscribed to BO since it works with my binary.com account :)
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    Here is BO's stats by the way. Which providers would your recommend?