BinaryOptions.net Forums Blue Sky Binary/Signal Hive Sponsored Support

Kate - Signals on Signal Hive

Hello all :) This is y official thread. From now on I will post my weekly results with signal hive in here. So far since I started I posted 18 signals with 15 wins and 3 lost which gave me 83.3% in the money :) now I will keep you updated every week :)
Transparent binary options and former floor trader. Giving signals to help people safely to make money at signal hive. Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on signal hive and subscribe to me here. thank you

Comments

• Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Welcome onboard Kate!

We are monitoring Kate's performance on AUT ITM (which means Binary.com auto-traded results for clients which is a better and truer measure of ITM). If after 2 weeks she maintains profitability without much variance, we will be adding her to House Settings which includes the best picks and settings from our side for each Hive provider.

Thanks,
    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• katelotyczkatelotycz Posts: 15
    Hello all. I just want to update the stats :)
    27/02/2017 - 03/03/2017 2 wins 2 losts which gave me 50%
    06/03/2017 - 10/03/2017 2 wins 0 losts 100%
    13/03/2017 - 17/03/2017 no trades has been placed
    20/03/2017 - 24/03/2017 2 wins 2 losts 50%
    and this week so far I'm on 3 wins 0 losts :)
    Since I start working with signal hive I gave overall 25 trades and at the moment winning ratio from all of them its 80% :)
    Transparent binary options and former floor trader. Giving signals to help people safely to make money at signal hive. Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on signal hive and subscribe to me here. thank you
    :)
    hello all :) a little update from this week :) I took 5 trades on signal hive 5 wins 0 lost :) I will close this week with 100% score and lets meet on monday :)
  • pantherpanther Posts: 29
    woot woot you go girl! :)! I joined you just at the right time. Are you going to give FX signals too there?
    at the moment just binary :)
    denakh and how much your mentor will ask people to pay for strategy probably don't even works? It's very simple.....if he makes a fortune with his strategy why he wants people to pay for it? because I'm sure strategy it's not for free ;)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

denakh and how much your mentor will ask people to pay for strategy probably don't even works? It's very simple.....if he makes a fortune with his strategy why he wants people to pay for it? because I'm sure strategy it's not for free ;)

No worries, all these "email me people" get banned the soon as we see them.
    These scammers/spammers usually don't even know how to open a chart but they all have "a magic strategy" to sell us.

Also, late welcome to the forum.
    Hello all. Just a little update from my signals on signal hive last week :) we manage to get 5 wins 0 lost :) it was a good week and lets get some more this week :)
    we also manage to get 10 itm's in a row which I am very happy about it :)
    Hello all. A little update from last week. There was 7 signals. 5 wins and 2 loss 71% :) so far still over 80% since I started with Signal Hive :)
  • AccoladesAccolades Posts: 1
    Hello Kate, please how do I subscribe to the signal hive and how much does it cost?
    Just go to signal hive page and they will explain everything. To subscribe to my signals the cost is 29.99$ a month :)
    Last week results. There was 4 trades all winners :) still over 80% for all of them :) lets keep it up :)
    Good morning all. As most of you know binary com couldn't stand the heat we gave them after 21gmt and they decide to close trading at this time :/ then from Monday I will still trade on auto between 20-21 gmt. But I will still give signals after 21gmt on eur/usd and you all welcome to follow me on different brokers if they have eur/usd opened after 21gmt. I was thinking which way it will be best.... give you alert or just fire signal. I think the best way it will be fire signal and you can enter closest to my strike. There won't be any more 5 min turbo trades after 21 because that may be to fast to get good entry on your side. We will go for set exp for example 21.15 21.30 22! I will still use binary com chart then if anyone will follow me then make sure you check the difference with prices between binary com and your broker! And most important if you missed my entry don't chase the trade. There is always another opportunity!!! :)
    Hello all :) April results 16 wins 2 loss :) 88%
    Hello guys. Last week results was 4-1 :) 80%
    Hello all :-) little update from my results with signal hive. Last 30 days 70% in the money. Since I start 82%. Let's try to get some more this week :-)
  • leogch8leogch8 Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Today I was watching at the different signals providers at Signal Hive looking for the one with the best performance and it was you, I'm interested in your "quality before quantity", if I pay $49.99 I will only have access to robotic signals providers?

What if I just want to receibe your signals? Do I have to pay $49.99 and then pay $29.99 to be suscribed to your service?

Why you didn't posted any updates at April?

Have a good day.
    hello. May results ......63% in the money :)
  • craigscraigs Posts: 1
    may i ask why you resign from signalhive? your results were good. seems too mysterious with many subscribers. thx