BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

binary trading

gina12345gina12345 Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Binary Options Strategy
Binaryoptionsdemo.com started in 2012 and has been allowing people to trade with a free binary options demo account since that time. Our aim is to help you 'Learn and Earn" by providing a realistic trading platform with an extensive binary options guide, trading competitions and social trading features.

We also created Binary Options Demo in order to counteract the large number of 'social trading' websites that are looking to trick people into trading binary options for real money by using fake people/fake trades or delayed trade information.

Unlike these sites we provide a 100% transparent trading environment where ALL information is displayed to you in true real time. Needless to say all information on our website can be easily verified.

Since we are not a binary options broker we do not make money when you lose something which cannot be said for certain 'binary options social trading' platforms and/or features operated by a number of brokers.

Our platform uses real-time market rates in order to provide you with the same trading experience as at a leading binary options broker.

Our Top Traders page showcases the leading traders, from this page you can access their profile which contains detailed trading statistics and platform achievements.

Our TradeConnect feature allows you to follow other traders and view their detailed trading activity in real-time.

Following other traders is both a great way to learn and a great way to earn. Not only can you use this knowledge to improve your own trading skills, you can turn this information into profit by copying trades at one of our recommended binary options brokers.

At Binaryoptionsdemo.com we hold regular binary options contests which provide you with the opportunity to win great prizes by competing against other traders on our platform.for more help please visit www.binaryoptionsdemo.com

Comments

• illodillod Posts: 49
    It sounds pretty good, especially if you consider that the platform exists since 2012. But still being a very careful trader first I always open a small account, and if the broker asks for a large sum - that should be a red flag for you.
  • morisdannymorisdanny Posts: 1
    hello, I am using a better and the most trusted and unique strategy for trading in binary options. As a trader, I believe that the keys to success in binary option completely depends on the Strategy and system you choose and there is no doubt about it. I feel lucky that 93.4% of my selected binary option are giving me flawless feedback. Right now, I am working with this awesome System called the GAT SYSTEM, which is able to produce better amount of profit regularly.