BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CFD Stocks - help needed

billjosh2016billjosh2016 Posts: 6
edited November 2016 in Brokers
I had been investigation possibly dipping my toe in the water with trading and I recently registered with a company called CFDstocks ( www.cfdstocks.com ) . Pacific Sunrise UK LTD Communications House, Moston Lane, Manchester, England M40 9WB

I completed the sign up details and I have found that they have taken £250 out of my bank account. I wasnt aware that they were going to take money from my account and so I have submitted a withdrawl on the appropriate page on their website. I was then sent an email stating that they needed to verify my account before they can authorise the withdrawl and have asked me to supply the following details

In order to verify your account, we need you to send the following documents:
1. Passport / National ID / Driver License (with picture).
2. Utility Bill showing name and address (not older than 3 months)
3. Front & Back copy of Credit Card used to fund trading account (Please show on the front the first 6 digits, the last 4 digits, name and expiration date. From the back please cover the CVV code and show the signature)
4. Fill in the deposit(s) in the Traders Declaration Form (attached on this e-mail)

I have pointed out to them in an online chat with a supposed customer support person on an online chat that they did not need any of these details before they took my money. The person on the other end of the chat wouldnt give me any alternative details and ended the conversation - I havve coped the conversation if that wouild help

I am of course very wary of suppling any personal information such as they have asked for .

Also none of the UK phone numbers on their website work and I have also tried to call them back on the numbers they have used to call me after I registered. - I have attempted to obtain alternative numbers from the online person but they consistently insist the numbers are working (a recorded message confirms the numbers are not in service when you call) and then they disconnect from the chat

I have now stopped my card at the bank and I am very concerned that I have been scammed.

I have also emailed them with edited pictures of the documents they asked for to hide personal card numbers and my driving licence number and still no response.

My bank have also said there is nothing they can do as I gave the company my card details which is effectively giving them permissin to take the money which I didnt know was the case

Can anyone offer any advice - I am very worried - all I want is my deposit back

does anyone have a number for this company that works - they keep saying someone will call me but no call arrives!!!

I am seriously considering going to the police now

Comments

• And now I have just signed in and the on line hep window has disappeared and the whole website i in a foregin language!!

Can anyone assist here plese with any helpful advice?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey. That is a bucket-shop site. It's a scam and not a serious real company.
    Did you sign up because of a get-rich-quick scheme? Cause I know of that company they work
    with autotrader scams.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    Sorry BillJosh, I think you have fallen victim to a scam, yes. The website includes an image taken directly from the 24option website (the list of awards).
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    wow, the CC company would not give a charge back? You can't lodge a fraud complaint? That sucks bad,
  • Okane said:

Hey. That is a bucket-shop site. It's a scam and not a serious real company.
    Did you sign up because of a get-rich-quick scheme? Cause I know of that company they work
    with autotrader scams.

i signed up because it was for binary trading and looked genuine.
  • wow, the CC company would not give a charge back? You can't lodge a fraud complaint? That sucks bad,

no they wont give a charge back because they say binary trading falls into their category of gambling and because i used my debit card details they say that was effectively me giving them permission to take the money
  • have been chasing them and they are most definitely "open for business" - have supplied doctored copis of details they asked for and have cancelled the card I used so they cant do anything with that.

Have spoken to several people and they now claim i can expect confirmation of bank transfer in a few days

I even got an email this morning from a "senior broker" asking me to sign a trading authorisation form whihc gives them permission to use my money as they see fit for whatever trading they want ot do on my behalf - had to laughingly reply thanks but no thanks.

I am going to report this to the police now as this is ridiculous. It's only £250 so its not a huge amount but massive principle involved.

They get very defensive on the phone and refuse to give out office address even though its listed in companies house and on their website too
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    wow, that must have been hard for you. I think, its better to report this company everywhere you can, cause at least this way other people might hear about it and won't be scammed. as for you, mate, I guess that most likely they got you, but don't give up and keep on fighting! there must be something that can be done to punish those scams...
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    edited November 2016

I had been investigation possibly dipping my toe in the water with trading and I recently registered with a company called CFDstocks ( www.cfdstocks.com ) . Pacific Sunrise UK LTD Communications House, Moston Lane, Manchester, England M40 9WB

I completed the sign up details and I have found that they have taken £250 out of my bank account. I wasnt aware that they were going to take money from my account and so I have submitted a withdrawl on the appropriate page on their website. I was then sent an email stating that they needed to verify my account before they can authorise the withdrawl and have asked me to supply the following details

In order to verify your account, we need you to send the following documents:
    1. Passport / National ID / Driver License (with picture).
    2. Utility Bill showing name and address (not older than 3 months)
    3. Front & Back copy of Credit Card used to fund trading account (Please show on the front the first 6 digits, the last 4 digits, name and expiration date. From the back please cover the CVV code and show the signature)
    4. Fill in the deposit(s) in the Traders Declaration Form (attached on this e-mail)

I have pointed out to them in an online chat with a supposed customer support person on an online chat that they did not need any of these details before they took my money. The person on the other end of the chat wouldnt give me any alternative details and ended the conversation - I havve coped the conversation if that wouild help

I am of course very wary of suppling any personal information such as they have asked for .

Also none of the UK phone numbers on their website work and I have also tried to call them back on the numbers they have used to call me after I registered. - I have attempted to obtain alternative numbers from the online person but they consistently insist the numbers are working (a recorded message confirms the numbers are not in service when you call) and then they disconnect from the chat

I have now stopped my card at the bank and I am very concerned that I have been scammed.

I have also emailed them with edited pictures of the documents they asked for to hide personal card numbers and my driving licence number and still no response.

My bank have also said there is nothing they can do as I gave the company my card details which is effectively giving them permission to take the money which I didnt know was the case

Can anyone offer any advice - I am very worried - all I want is my deposit back

does anyone have a number for this company that works - they keep saying someone will call me but no call arrives!!!

I am seriously considering going to the police now

The company which owns the website is dormant. Non trading. Never traded. I attached a screenshot from the UKs company's register plus the list of their directors if you want to report them. Just file a chargeback for your money with your bank. I really dont understand why people keep depositing money with shitty brokers like this. Their website looks suspicious from the time you open it.
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    edited November 2016

wow, the CC company would not give a charge back? You can't lodge a fraud complaint? That sucks bad,

no they wont give a charge back because they say binary trading falls into their category of gambling and because i used my debit card details they say that was effectively me giving them permission to take the money
    Purchases (goods or services) made with credit cards and debit cards all have consumer protection in the form of Chargeback. A chargeback request can be made up to 120 days after the card transaction. If your bank refusing a chargeback, go to your local police station. Report the crime ( as scamming people is a crime, also misrepresentation about their company profile) - give the police report to your bank. Boom. You get your money back. You have been scammed into a this deal, so your bank should not hold you liable.
  • AmarAmar Posts: 1
    They are bunch of theieves. 1st grade scammers. Like an idiot I deposited 1600 $. They are not giving even 100$ back. Anyone knows how to recover and teach them a lesson ?
  • 09253034660925303466 Posts: 1
    On the7th of January cfdstocks take my money to my account without conversation in my creditcard.$250 the website now is not working now I want mu money back
  • 08253034660825303466 Posts: 1
    I bed my money back
  • Peet1955Peet1955 Posts: 2
    CFDStocks is a total scam. When I wanted to withdraw my 250$ investment, I was given the run around. Actually, a trader named Joe Cruz "earned a bonus" on my behalf without explanation. Suddenly there was 500$ in my account. I suspected something was wrong when he simply said he had traded for me. When I then tried to withdraw my initial 250$ investment he stated that I should contact support. Here is what support stated:

Dear Trader,

In order to withdraw funds from an account that has been credited with a bonus, the customer is required to execute a minimum turnover of – bonus amount plus total deposits multiply by thirty – (Bonus + Total Deposits) X 30 = Minimum turnover required.

The funds can be withdrawn only when the foregoing stipulation has been fully respected and fulfilled. Any bonus accounts will be only allowed to withdraw their funds once they’ve met the terms and conditions set within the trading volume.

For further information please feel free to contact your personal account manager or visit our website for Terms & Conditions.
  • Peet1955Peet1955 Posts: 2
    The name was jack Cruz. Here is his latest message to me:

Jack Cruz
    5:36 PM (17 hours ago)

I deal with clients that invest 6 figures in the market on a daily and weekly basis

Do you really think I need your 250$?

Just contact support and get this done
    edited April 2017
    Peet1955 said:

The name was jack Cruz. Here is his latest message to me:

Jack Cruz
    5:36 PM (17 hours ago)

I deal with clients that invest 6 figures in the market on a daily and weekly basis

Do you really think I need your 250$?

Just contact support and get this done

Ah, these are so called "account managers". His name is surely not Jack. Just a fake name.
    His goal is to get you to deposit large amounts and then "help you" lose the money then give you a bonus
    you can never recover lol. Good you turned him down.
  • ghansghans Posts: 1
    I have been scamed by the same Jack Cruz of CDFstocks of $300. and had similar email from him.

Can we all come together to take action against CFDStocks? Should we go to the Media?

We have to do something about this.
  • I also registered this guy wants my personal data and im not revealing him but repeatedly they are calling do something to stop these idiots
  • scepticsceptic Posts: 8
    Yes, the best is to go to the dispute division of your Bank for services not rendered and to follow due legislation.It is really heartbreaking that people are so desperate for your money that they will tell whatever lie.Unfortunately if you are not experienced you become a victim.Leave CFD stocks completely, they will push you till they get maximum money and then forget about you.Let me know if there are more strategies of getting money back?
  • ashybangashybang Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    The bastards got me too.
    How are they still getting away with this.
    September 20th 2017 is today's date.

I deposited £250 in August.
    I never traded.
    I sensed something amiss and checked reviews.
    I am trying to recovered my deposit.
    They are not approving my withdrawal request.
    The phone number for customer support does not work.
    They are not answering the many emails I sent.
    They are wrong ins and id like to wring their thriving scamming necks.
    I sent in all documentation including traders declaration and still nothing.
    These crooks should be in prison!
  • Mm10Mm10 Posts: 1
    Hi all.. Why did I not read your comments.. They called me and before I could agree the swiped my entire limit off my credit card.. I am with you Ghans.. How can we make them return the money?
    Getting money back can be difficult. There are some chargeback companies but I am not sure if they would work with getting back small deposits.
    You can let the company know they are getting bad reviews here in this comment section and that it's in their best interest to respond to you unhappy customers with a solution.
  • vbcvbc Posts: 1
    i´m another victim... :( i´m going to complain through the Visa card ... just trying... they dont answer the phones and some of them are not active anymore. Do you see any solution to get my 250 euros back ?
    My bank has helped me to reverse two major transactions from them today.Thank God! You need to work through the dispute division of your debit/credit card division of your Bank.Supply e-mails and evidence to them that you have tried to get a refund from the broker, but according to their terms and conditions you didn't receive it in 7 working days.I still need to get other deposits from them, there is also a timeframe the Banks need to adhere too.If somebody know how Mastercard can assist you without the Bank's help for further back transactions please let me know-follow my tactic to get your money back!
    Yes, they can have their terms and conditions for "withdrawing" money, but surely to get a refund/cancellation should be done in 7 business days according to their terms and conditions.Quite ironic that their terms and conditions do not include your own refund.
    I have opened an account as an experiment yesterday under a different name.A lady of CFD Stocks called me and was eager to activate my account.Quite ironic,because I have an account already with a deposit, and i have being asking to be called for months now.They never called me, but once you indicate you want a new account, then thet call you.They just want to get the maximum money out of you,before they loose interest.
    sceptic said:

I have opened an account as an experiment yesterday under a different name.A lady of CFD Stocks called me and was eager to activate my account.Quite ironic,because I have an account already with a deposit, and i have being asking to be called for months now.They never called me, but once you indicate you want a new account, then thet call you.They just want to get the maximum money out of you,before they loose interest.

Yeah this broker is a scam. They get most of their clients through get rich quick scams like robots and autotraders.
    Actually it's good they never called you. If they call you is just because they want you to deposit more and more and sweet-talk you into
    taking "risk-free" trades to get you stuck with bonuses.
    CFD STOCKS IS A SCAM!!! PLEASE DON'T INVEST WITH THEM i have first hand experience.once they are convinced they got the maximum from you and you don't want to give more they leave you completely...Please leave them!
    If you wan't to get your money back report it at your bank as financial fraud and then you would have to work through the debit/credit card claim division of your bank.Leave them please...CFD STOCKS is a SCAM! I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE!
    BINARY BROKERS are all scammers! There is no such thing as a reliable binary broker.