BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Dear Traders,

Euro keeps climbing up step by step with the upcoming first round of French presidential elections.

All traders' eyes are on France now. 3 candidates are leading and all of them have pretty good chances of making it to the second round.

What happens if it's Macron or Fillon? Euro is most likely to streighten. Not so bright future if it is Melenchon or Le Pen though.

Are you waiting for the results? Going to trade on it?

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
    Dear Traders,

Since there are more and more traders decide to join our free Demo Contest, stakes are getting higher every week. And it is not surprising, cause if you are looking for the fastest and free way to earn up to $100 in an hour and check out how other traders perform, this is probably the best way for it!

Although there are a lot of traders competing with each other for the first 8 prizes each week, the result always depends on your trading skills and luck. So, today we would like to present you another interview with one of our amazingly successful traders, who has won in the Contest 7 times already and looks like he is not going to stop any soon! We are all still struck by this very impressive result. Are you interested in what he has to share? Well, keep reading then!

The hero of the day is Karas from Kenya, who has been trading with us for over a year now. Usually, he prefers to trade short term options and as for his most favourite asset, it’s definitely EURJPY. Nice choice for a BO trader! So, let’s start the interview, shall we?

Ayrex rep:”Hi Karas! So nice to finally meet you online! Our team and audience would like to know more about you and your success story if that’s ok. Could you tell us how do you prepare for each Contest round? Are there any special rituals you like to do?”

Karas: “Hey guys! Thank you for this opportunity and of course, I will be glad to share with you what I know. I do not think that there are actually any special rituals for me, but I like to be prepared for the fight, so before the Contest starts, I sit down comfortably, open my charts on MT4, cause I’m all up for the technical analysis, and look through the charts and price movements. I think it is the key to all my winning deals and would really like to recommend it to every trader, beginner or not”.

Ayrex rep:”Sounds nice and so easy! And why did you decided to join the Contest at the first place? Is there anything about it that you like and maybe don’t like?”

Karas: “I’ve always been looking for something that can help me to train without risking my own money first and Contest brings me just it. Plus, there is a real competitive spirit about it all, what makes it entertaining and fresh! I love it and the duration is nearly perfect - 1 hour is the best time for me and my friends. What I don’t like, I think is that the currency pairs are limited (only 15) and the maximum bet is $500, though I’ve heard that some traders consider it as advantage”.

Ayrex rep:”What would you like to recommend to other participants?”

Karas: ”Well, I guess to win you need to develop your own trading strategy or choose one of the existing ones, trade by the rules and stick to the plan no matter what. Don’t be afraid, if I could win, you can too! Good luck!”.

Don't miss your chance to become one of the free Demo Contest heroes! Join the Contest every week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm EET!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited May 2017
    Dear Traders,

"Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" was directed by Oliver Stone back in 2010 and stars Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan.

The famous trader Gordon Gekko is back and so is his credo "Greed is good" but now it also becomes legal.

Learn more about Wall Street insides and check how good you are on our free Demo 24/7!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

We hope, that you are ready for the new trading week! To get 100% prepared for it, check these 3 most popular trading tips that we've gathered for you.

Got any great trading secrets on your own? Tell us about it in and we will feature it in the next "TOP-5"!

Sharpen your trading skills on the Demo Platform or join the Real one!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • pablopipspablopips Posts: 1
    PLEASE BE AWARE MOST THESE REVIEWS ARE FAKE,. AND PAID,. i got proof.
    ayrex is a scammy place. customer service is ill-informed... they have many scammy tactis. such as paying for good reviews,.. they have a ''program'' for ppl to get 10usd for each good review with specific parameters.. here is the link to their corrupt good review sistem. https://www.ayrex.com/review-us#/

besides paying bribes to losing traders .. they lie about or decit ppl with their crappy fake '' automatic withdraws'' farce. when you go to their site 1st u see all the cute graphs about how automatic ull get your paymnents,, but then theyll come uo wuth some excuse, first sayng 1 wallet doesnt work , then tellin me to use otherone. when i do '' it will take 3 days'' ... they got this rule that if u use neteler and skril the offer is a void, that simple.

now, they say it says that on the webite but under '' EDUCATION'' .. can u believe this guys?.. IT DOES NOT SAY THAT ON THE PROMO FOR THIS ''GREAT FEATURE''.
    their pay per curency will go to 61 62% mayority of times with only 1 currency at 75 or better .. guess whicone...? the one that is near imposible to trade with. ofcourse.. ma ny times they have only 4 pairs running..

customer service seems to not know wth they talking about.. and seem to have fun and enjoy , tont customers when they have a serious issue.. offer no help. no way to get a hold of a superiror.

THIS SITE IS NOT REGULATED.. !!! some bribed reviewsites claim they are, but no.

htir platform also has stupid chart that only lets you see 15 minutes back. useless. and ofcourse their number never match whats in real markets. when asked they say '' we cant reval where we get out quotes from''.

avoid this scammy place !!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey pablopips - It must be your very first time on the internet. All websites you find are paid, Google itself, YouTube and any other site. That's the entire purpose of creating a website in first place - just like a store but on the internet. Now just because things cost it doesn't mean they are bad. I agree that many websites give fake reviews because they are also getting commissions from losing clients.
    I have been following the feedback on Ayrex on two forums and I know people in my own Skype group who use Ayrex. They get their money out and whenever something has been wrong Ayrex has compensated those clients! I know because I personally am in touch with many of their clients.
    Of course, just as with any other firm some may have a better experience than others. Regarding payments, that's universal, Skrill and other similar types of ebookers are FAST while bank transfer normally takes longer. Nothing Ayrex can do about.
    Regarding charts: Always use your own charts too. No serious trader only looks at the broker's charts - use metatrader/netdania/tradingview or whatever to compare.
    Regarding payouts, this is also common. Even forex brokers add spreads during different hours due to volatility. If the payouts are too low, then don't trade during that moment. If you think it hurts your trading, I understand then you should change broker - I don't think you should trade with under 80% in BO.

Still, thanks for your feedback. They might not be good for you but as I said, lot of people are happy there and this broker is one of the few who processes withdrawals quickly and does not harass people with account managers so calling them a scam is not correct.
    edited May 2017
    pablopips said:

PLEASE BE AWARE MOST THESE REVIEWS ARE FAKE,. AND PAID,. i got proof.
    ayrex is a scammy place. customer service is ill-informed... they have many scammy tactis. such as paying for good reviews,.. they have a ''program'' for ppl to get 10usd for each good review with specific parameters.. here is the link to their corrupt good review sistem. https://www.ayrex.com/review-us#/

besides paying bribes to losing traders .. they lie about or decit ppl with their crappy fake '' automatic withdraws'' farce. when you go to their site 1st u see all the cute graphs about how automatic ull get your paymnents,, but then theyll come uo wuth some excuse, first sayng 1 wallet doesnt work , then tellin me to use otherone. when i do '' it will take 3 days'' ... they got this rule that if u use neteler and skril the offer is a void, that simple.

now, they say it says that on the webite but under '' EDUCATION'' .. can u believe this guys?.. IT DOES NOT SAY THAT ON THE PROMO FOR THIS ''GREAT FEATURE''.
    their pay per curency will go to 61 62% mayority of times with only 1 currency at 75 or better .. guess whicone...? the one that is near imposible to trade with. ofcourse.. ma ny times they have only 4 pairs running..

customer service seems to not know wth they talking about.. and seem to have fun and enjoy , tont customers when they have a serious issue.. offer no help. no way to get a hold of a superiror.

THIS SITE IS NOT REGULATED.. !!! some bribed reviewsites claim they are, but no.

htir platform also has stupid chart that only lets you see 15 minutes back. useless. and ofcourse their number never match whats in real markets. when asked they say '' we cant reval where we get out quotes from''.

avoid this scammy place !!

Hello, Pablopips!

Thank you for your review! Although, needless to say, our team is still a little bit puzzled by it.

Our Support Team is at your service via Live Chat, support@ayrex.com and +44 20 3322 7337 24/5 and their main purpose has always been to help you. We are sorry, if our service disappointed you in any way and would really like to know what was it exactly to eliminate it in the future work.

The system under the question is called "Review-us" bonus and it is available only for clients who have traded on the Real Platform long enough to get a full impression and experience about it. As you can see on the page, the main requirement is to share "the real trading experience on Ayrex". We value the realness in it and definitely not praising, so if trader's experience on the platform was not the best one, he or she can share it with us and receive a fully withdrawable bonus just the same as a client who didn't have any problems. Moreover, the real reported problems are logically valued more by our team, because it helps to improve the platform and avoid any disappointments on the clients' side in the future.

Automatic withdrawals are the best possibility to withdraw your funds instantly and without any commission. To be able to get your funds processed automatically, your deposits and withdrawals have to be made with one account on Skrill only or Neteller only. We are always here to assist you in this or any other question and if our clients have made transactions with other methods and would liket to withdraw automatically, we always help to reregister and enjoy this feature. By the way, all the other withdrawals are processed manually by Financial Department in 1-3 hours only, which is one of the fastest results in the industry, if you would check with the other popular brokers. If you are interested in the automatic withdrawals, please, check our article about it on the website or Facebook page.

Could you specify your statement about the website being under "education" a little, please?

The average return rate on the platform is 75% and the biggest one is 85% for the major and most popular currency pairs. Please, check it on our Real Platform or on the Demo one anytime.

I'm afraid, there is a mistake here, because we have never claimed that Ayrex is regulated. We have indeed applied for the CySec's license but we still do not have it, though working on adjusting to their list of requirements. We operate under the license Reg. no: C44622 issued by St. Kitts and Nevis. The same information you can find on our website and in our Terms and Conditions, which is the main document to regulate the relationship between the Company and the Client. Could you, please, share with us where have you seen any information that we are regulated? We would like to check it too.

The platform was created by our team for 100% and we are proud of it, though there is still a lot of work to be done in the future, but we are getting there. The chart settings allow you to see the price movements back for 1 hour and the upcoming update will make it even longer, so stay tuned.

If there is anything else you would like to ask about our platform, we will be more than happy to assist you anytime.
    Dear Traders,

Despite the fact that there has always been plenty of successful investors, only very few of them can be called legends, and Peter Lynch is on top of that list.

He was born in the 1940s in Newton, Massachusetts, and from the age of 7, there was only his mother to support him and rely on. Being a sophomore at Boston College, Lynch bought his first 100 shares of Flying Tiger Airlines ($8 for each one) and that was the start of his future in the financial world.

Mostly Peter Lynch is known for his work at the Fidelity Magellan Fund in 1970-1990s. Under his leadership, Magellan Fund reached the annual average return of 29% and increasing the fund’s assets from $20 million up to the unbelievable $14 billion. Do you want to know what stands behind his success?

Every good trader usually has his own trading style, the one that makes him different from the others. However, Lynch can easily be called one of the kind multi-strategist or "chameleon", because he prefers to adapt to different situations and choose the best strategy basing on the existing circumstances.

His desire to work and its results have always been a motivation for traders of all age. Lynch developed a unique set of rules, which can be a roadmap for every trader:

1) Know what you own.
    2) It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates.
    3) You have plenty of time to identify and recognise exceptional companies.
    4) Avoid long shots.
    5) Good management is very important - buy good businesses.
    6) Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes.
    7) Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you're buying.
    8) There's always something to worry about.

There are plenty of trading secrets that Peter Lynch can share with you and the majority of them can be found in his 3 famous books “One Up on Wall Street”, “Beating the Street” and “Learn to Earn” and many articles that he had written over the years.

If you are still new to the investment world and looking for the teacher, Peter Lynch can be the best choice. What makes him really different from the other financial gurus is simplicity and the way he sees it. “Invest in what you know” is actually his most important mantra and really, what can be easier than to work with what you know the best.

Start your own success story with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

There is only 2 kind of people: the ones who prefer fundamental analysis and those who trade with the technical tools. Each approach has its own merits but today we would like to tell you about one of the most popular technical indicators in the binary options world.

Understanding of how the market prices move can be very tricky sometimes, but there are things around that can make this process easier for you. So, with the help of only one technical indicator called Moving Average, you can predict where the trend will be going next. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

The main goal of this indicator is to help every trader to track the current market trends and win more. Checking with the indicator displayed directly on the chart, the direction of the trend becomes clear and you can use it in your next trades. Wisely combined with your best working strategy, it can bring you far better results.

Depending on your preferences, 2 kinds of the moving averages can be successfully applied to your strategy. The first and the easiest one is the Simple Moving Average (SMA), which basically covers closing prices for the chosen number of days and filters it to the average to cut fluctuations and noise. Although the SMA is one of the best and simplest indicators there is, many traders prefer to trade with its improved version the Exponential Moving Average (or EMA). The main difference and some sort of improvement of the EMA are that it gives more weight to recent prices, which automatically makes it more responsive to new information, therefore it’s very flexible.

Both indicators are very easily customised and can be combined with the others depending on what is the whole picture that you would like to see. The most popular combination among the traders on Ayrex is EMA3 and EMA9 put together.

Take your trading skills to the completely new level by using Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands in the latest version of our Android app!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited May 2017
    Dear Traders,

Top-5 trading secrets are finally here!

Chosen by the most successful traders and carefully checked by our team - all for your best trading experience.

Try our free Demo or go Real!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited May 2017
    Dear Traders,

Donald Trump is on his first trip abroad and U.S stocks are finally going high. 47 points for Dow Jones, 3.25 and 11 points for S&P and Nasdaq.

Trade the news on Demo or go Real!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

edited May 2017
    Dear Traders,

The world of finance is full of successful and powerful traders, who make it their priority to be the best in it. In our previous posts, you have read stories about the trading kings, but there are queens as well and it would be a real shame not to tell you about their amazing achievements, especially considering that many of them are known as legendary investors.

Have you ever heard about “the Grande Dame of Dividends” and “the Dividend Detective”? Both are nicknames of US investor Geraldine Weiss, editor of Investment Quality Trends. She was one of the very first women who became truly famous in the financial world. She didn’t have a chance to get a classical economic education but had been studying it by every book she could find in the San Diego Public Library and listening to her parents’ conversations (both were investors). When she started to look for a job in finance, she faced disapproval in every investment company she applied. "It was a man's world, and women need not apply," she says.

The start of her career could have been the end of it, but Geraldine decided that if no firm wanted to hire her, she simply had to start her own. So, in 1966 at the age of 40, Geraldine Weiss launched an investment newsletter called “G. Weiss” as a declaration of that every woman can be a very successful trader no matter what the world thinks.

Through the years of investing, Geraldine Weiss developed a value-based, dividend-oriented stock-picking strategy, which became far more popular and recommended than the others at that time. It focuses on the corporations with relatively high yields and uses the dividend yield as a measure of value together with quality factors. It buys stocks when their yields are close to their historical highs and then sells them when the yields drift lower. Weiss is reported to use 7 core criteria in her strategy, including a comparison of a stock's historic average yield with its current yield.

Nowadays, a lot of women in finance still have to face gender discrimination. However, it is becoming more and more of the past thing with such talented, purposeful and brave women like Geraldine Weiss.

Thinking about starting your own trading history? You can do it with us!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited May 2017
    Dear Traders,

We hope you are ready for what's coming... The free Demo Contest Binary Blast is happening on Friday at 12:00 pm GMT! It's time to play!

Rules are pretty simple:
    1) Sign up in mere seconds
    2) Wait for the Contest to start
    3) At 12:00 pm GMT you will be automatically transferred to the Contest Platform from our website
    4) Trade during 1 hour and try to get the biggest balance by the end of it

8 best traders will get the prizes instantly! Withdraw it right away, if your account is verified, or keep trading with it!

Sounds interesting? Check out the full list of rules and you still get time to practice on the Demo Platform!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    Thank you for tips
    john8912 said:

Thank you for tips

Pleasure to help! If there are any tips that you would like to share with other traders, we will be happy to feature it in the next posts!
    Dear Traders,

We are happy to share with you that local bank wire is finally available for our clients from South Africa and Nigeria!

The deposit system remains the same: you need to have your Personal Account on Ayrex, where all transcations are made. To make a deposit, please, log in, click on the "Deposit" section in the main menu and choose "BANKS" sign. It will take you only 2 minutes to fill in the required deposit details and complete the form. We will start to process your request immediately! By the way, there won't be any commission to pay!

The minimum deposit amount is $5 only (1600 NGN or 67 ZAR).

Transfer your funds in South Africa without any commission via:
    - Standard Bank
    - FNB
    - CAPITEC bank
    - ABSA
    - Investec
    - NEDBANK

Enjoy the fastest and cheapest deposits in Nigeria with:
    - GTBank
    - Diamond
    - Zenith Bank
    - UBA
    - First Bank

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    nice to see you keep evolving guys
    keep it coming!
    edited June 2017
    Dear Traders,

Meet our TOP 3 Traders of May!

I. Yusri A., Malaysia. Increased his balance from $201 up to $16657 trading mostly on Short Term. It's around 8257% increment! Amazing results, isn't it?

II. Iman T., Indonesia. Reached $1795 from $41 in 4 days. His favourite asset is EUR/GBP - one of the most popular ones among our clients.

III. Marco P., Italy. Got the biggest total outcome from $9418 - $27125! Marco gets the best results from 1 pm - 5 pm EET.

Seems like we got the most talented traders here! Congratulations and good luck to newcomers! You can do it too!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Dear Traders,

According to the latest researches, there is a new force coming into the professional traders’ territory. More and more women start to learn investing techniques and developing new strategies on their own. And it really seems quite logical, since historically women tend to assess risks more thoroughly and avoid reckless tactics, which makes them perfect risk managers and extremely talented traders.

Among the most prominent women in the trading world, Linda Raschke is certainly one of the best ones. In 1981 (at the age of 22) her trading career of a market maker in equity options has started. Firstly it was the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange (founded back in 1956) and later on, she decided to move to Philadelphia Stock Exchange. Since 2002 Linda is managing her own hedge fund.

Through her 35-years trading career, Linda Raschke gained an unrivalled trading experience, which she is always happy to share with the others in her lectures, radio and TV programs and books:

1) Buy the first pullback after a new high. Sell the first rally after a new low.
    2) Afternoon strength or weakness should follow through the next day.
    3) The best trading reversals occur in the morning, not the afternoon.
    4) The larger the market gaps, the greater the odds of continuation and a trend.
    5) The way the market trades around the previous day’s high or low is a good indicator of the market’s technical strength or weakness.
    6) The last hour often tells the truth about how strong a trend truly is. “Smart” money shows their hand in the last hour, continuing to mark positions in their favour.
    7) High volume on the close implies continuation the next morning in the direction of the last half-hour. In a strongly trending market, look for a resumption of the trend in the last hour.
    8) The first hour’s range establishes the framework for the rest of the trading day.
    9) Trade aggressively if there are early signs of a strong trend for the day.
    10) There are four basic principles of price behaviour: a) a Trend Has a Higher Probability of Continuation than Reversal; b) Momentum Precedes Price; c) Trends End in a Climax; d) The Market Alternates between Range Expansion and Range Contraction.

As Linda often says, the world of money is shaped by human behaviour, where nobody has the foggiest notion of what will happen in the future. The successful trader does not base his moves on what supposedly will happen but reacts instead to what does happen.

Don't be afraid to act on your own. The market always greets the new talents!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

One of the most difficult questions for every beginner is choosing the one trading strategy that will get you the real profit. Although there is a huge number of trading techniques today, even an experienced trader can demonstrate only the average results without the right approach.

There are around 200k traders on Ayrex and every one of them have to decide which strategy to choose. Do you want to know what is working for them? Keep on reading!

In the majority of times, your profit depends on the time you enter the market, so choosing the most suitable one is crucial.

- 20-25% of our traders prefer to trade with the retracement strategy basing on the Support and Resistance levels.

To secure the investment from the false retracement, a trader enter the market on the second candle to make sure that it's real. In such case, timeframe has to be no less than ½ of the expiration time. In addition, the close attention must be paid to the current trend (retracement from the support line in the ascending trend and from the resistance line in the descending trend). This strategy is used not only on Short Term but on High/Low as well.

- Around 20% enter the market only when the trend suddenly changes.

At the candle, which is coming after 2-4 candles of the different colour, a trader enters the market in the opposite direction, choosing Put if the candle is bullish and Call if it’s bearish. The most important thing here is to enter the market as fast as possible, so execution speed of 0.028 seconds is very handy here. Usually, it’s used on Short Term.

- 5-10% of all traders on Ayrex use breakouts of Support and Resistance levels.

To eliminate the risks of false breakouts, a trader enters the market on the 2-3 candle, when there is no doubt that it is a breakdown. Sometimes it’s used in ensemble with the Price Action strategies. For instance, after the breakout, a lot of traders wait for the falling back candle, which is followed by the candle moving in the same direction. Only after that, they enter the market in the direction of the breakout.

Not sure which one to choose? Try it all on Demo and decide which one works the best for you!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

edited June 2017
    Dear Traders,

If you are thinking about the best book to educate yourself on the uneasy way of value investing, “The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing” might the best choice for you. It’s considered as a neoclassical investment guidebook by many economists and known to contain the timeless secrets for understanding market conditions.

The author of this bestseller is famous “father of value investing” Benjamin Graham born in 1894 in the UK. His trading career started at the age of 20 on Wall Street and included the outstanding results in investing and teaching. Many talented traders were tutored by him, including such legend as Warren Buffett, who described him as the second most influential man in his life after his father.

The first book that Benjamin Graham has written was “Security Analysis” published back in 1934. It was received very warmly but not as much as the next one “The Intelligent Investor”, which was released in 1949. In the fast changing world, this book was the first attempt (and a very successful one) to distinguish speculation and investment. It read,
    "An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative."
    Judging by the trading style, Graham divided all traders into the 2 kinds: active and passive. Active investors spend their time on looking for the best deals on the market - it's their main interest and passion. As for the passive ones, they tend to make their investments on the long term basis, very cautiously and without any haste. Meanwhile, all traders should pay special attention to investing into the companies with the margin of safety (the difference between the intrinsic value of the company and its market price).

For all traders who are often fooled by the unexpected actions Mr Market, we recommend to read this amazing book and understand that it’s not at all wise to depend on his irrational behaviour.

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

How often do you wonder who are the people on the other end of the line? Who are the heroes that save you from uncertainties, misunderstandings and technical problems?

Each day they receive hundreds of distress signals and helping you is the only goal that our agents are striving for. We think of it as a calling, not as just a job and though it can be tough sometimes, the genuine joy of helping you definitely worth it. So, the question remains, who stand behind the friendly guys on Live Chat?

Have you ever contacted our Support Team? If your answer is “100ds of times” (or just “yeah”), you’ve met Jordan, Liv, Sophie, Alice, Eva and Samantha. From Monday till Friday, from dusk till dawn they are here for you without any breaks or days off. Whatever question you have, they got the answer. By the way, did you know that “Could you tell me more about binary options?” is the most popular one that we hear? Nevertheless, we still can surprise you with the answer!

So, we’ll start with the most experienced member of the team and the only gentleman among the ladies - Jordan. If there is the one thing that Jordan loves more than his work, its music. Besides being a huge heavy metal fan, he is also a talented composer and we all hope to hear his music on the radio someday. The last time we’ve seen him he was talking about buying his dream guitar - Gibson Les Paul (what a beauty!). Go Jordan!

Music has always been an inspiration for all members of our team. You probably didn’t know but our agent Sophie is a passionate collector of rare vinyl, so there is always the best music playing in the background. Although in real life she is known to be full of jokes and sarcasm, her professional skills are always immaculate and extremely polite.

Old traders will recognise Samantha, who has been with the team for years now. Not only Sam knows how to fix the reported issue, but how to avoid any problems which might be connected with it. It seems that she just understand how all things work and it’s probably because she is an artist in her heart. Her polymer clay creatures look almost alive, so we can proudly say that we get to see real unicorns and mermaids in the office on the regular basis!

Liv is one of the best members of our team and it’s hard to catch her without a book. Her all time favourite is “Harry Potter”, which turned 20 years a couple of days ago. The whole team enjoys hearing about Liv’s time in France, where she studied Economics and enjoyed the local lifestyle. What she dislikes the most is bad rating, but fortunately, she never gets it.

All our agents are trying to assist you the best and as fast as possible and sometimes it looks like an Olympic marathon. In that case, Alice would always get the gold, because there is probably no one else in the office who adores sport as much as she does. No wonder our clients are always amazed of how fast their problem is fixed. Ready, steady, go, Alice!

The youngest member of our team is Eva, but she's already managed to get a lot of fans among us. No surprise here, it’s not often you can get to know such a brave girl, who spends her time on cars and drift. Needless to say, with Eva you’ll always get your answer instantly.

No matter what kind of question you have or how late it is, you can always ask us for help via Live Chat, support@ayrex.com or +44 20 3322 7337!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited July 2017
    Dear Traders,

Do you know when the New York Stock Exchange accepted a woman as its rightful member for the first time? Actually, it happened not so long ago, on 28 December 1967. The first woman of Finance was called world famous Muriel Siebert and she had made a huge impact on the acceptance of women as talented investors. How did she manage to change the world?

Muriel Siebert was born in 1928 in Ohio to a Jewish family, where she was the second child. She became a student of Western Reserve University, but never had a chance to graduate, because she had to take care of her ill father.

From the very start of her career in 1954, she knew exactly what she wanted and that was to be a part of the stock exchange. In these years she changed jobs one after another discovering that she received only 60% of a salary for doing the same job every man in the firm did.

In 1967 Muriel Siebert & Co. was founded and in the same year, she applied for a seat on the New York Stock Exchange. On that day 9 of 10 men declined to sponsor her application. On the other hand, the NYSE invented the new rule asking to see Muriel getting a $300k loan for a seat price. Not surprisingly, banks also set a new condition: loan will be given only when the NYSE admits her. “There would be no loan until I was accepted, and I couldn’t be accepted without the loan,” she said.

Despite the circumstances, Muriel Siebert won and was accepted as a member in the end of 1967 and remained the only woman presented for a long time. “For 10 years,” Ms Siebert said, “it was 1,365 men and me.” Nevertheless, that’s was a start towards freedom and equality for every woman in finance.

Another huge step in her trading career was becoming the first woman superintendent of banking for the State of NY with the overall balance of $500 to regulate. Mickie recalled thinking, "Mickie, you know you're a college dropout. You've done pretty well as a college dropout!".

Besides being a reputable investor, Muriel Siebert was also one of the most generous philanthropists helping women throughout the world not to be afraid of starting a career in business and finance.

That’s the story of Muriel Siebert - the first self-made woman billionaire, the first woman to own a seat in the NYSE, the first woman superintendent of banks and the first one to open a way for women to become tan influential part of the financial world.

Are there any women who inspire you to keep on trading?

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    All that is nice but why don't you guys try moving your payouts up towards 80% like binary.com instead of posting silly investment/finance people of the 80/90s as you are a Binary Options broker which has nothing to do with finance lol. 70% range payouts on 1-5 minute trades kind of sucks to be honest.

All that is nice but why don't you guys try moving your payouts up towards 80% like binary.com instead of posting silly investment/finance people of the 80/90s as you are a Binary Options broker which has nothing to do with finance lol. 70% range payouts on 1-5 minute trades kind of sucks to be honest.

Hello!

Thank you for the advice! Our Team is constantly working on providing the highest payouts possible on the platform at the moment. There are a lot of different options, where all payouts are around 90% of all assets, including the major ones.

It's also one of our goals to provide our clients with informative and entertaining materials, which can be an encouragement and help on the uneasy path of every trader. We are sorry to hear that you find it silly and will try to comply with your high standards in the future.
    For real money your payouts on binary options are in the low 70% range for minute to hourly options? What bollocks are you talking about 90% your demo? No I am talking about what most traders trade and your payouts on them are in the 70% range so that is why you are not as popular even though you have a nice fast platform and quick withdrawals. Until you can have real payouts like binary.com it is not even worth looking at.

For real money your payouts on binary options are in the low 70% range for minute to hourly options? What bollocks are you talking about 90% your demo? No I am talking about what most traders trade and your payouts on them are in the 70% range so that is why you are not as popular even though you have a nice fast platform and quick withdrawals. Until you can have real payouts like binary.com it is not even worth looking at.

Payouts on the Real Platform and on the Demo can differ from 62% tp 90% depending on the current time, asset, type of option and status of your account. It applies to all assets, including the major ones or the most popular among the traders.

Popularity is a broad term. Our main goal is to provide the best trading experience to our clients.

Please, notice that we are not associated with binary.com, but we are sure that they have their own advantages. That's perfectly alright if you are more sympathetic towards their product, sir. Diversity is good.

Yes it would be if your payouts were not in the low 70% range I agree. Good luck no amount of posting elderly investors and funny posters is going to do you much good in getting new customers, but higher payouts would!

Yes it would be if your payouts were not in the low 70% range I agree. Good luck no amount of posting elderly investors and funny posters is going to do you much good in getting new customers, but higher payouts would!

Thank you for your recommendation, sir! Please, notice that if you are interested in high payouts, you can find it on our platform.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20

OK, we got that you'r crazy in love with binary.com (too much for my taste) but why are you stuck here again? want to make Ayrex into your broker? one is not enough now?