BinaryOptions.net Forums General

24Option - Account not active

Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
I made a deposit into my 24Option account a month ago but I haven't done anything with it yet because of some personal problems but when I go on the website I can't log in because my account isn't active or something

What's the problem?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Flinty13 said:

I made a deposit into my 24Option account a month ago but I haven't done anything with it yet because of some personal problems but when I go on the website I can't log in because my account isn't active or something

What's the problem?

What do you mean "not active"?
    You can't sign in at all?
    Well, they have a live chat, just provide your email to their chat and ask about the issue.
    I think they are available even today, on a Sunday. If not, try tomorrow.
    By the way, you should read the terms and conditions. Dormant accounts are charged fees after certain amount of days/months.
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    Yeah I will tomorrow, I don't think they are available today.

It says "Your account is not active, Please contact customer support"

I only made my deposit just over a month ago, it's not like it was a lengthy period of time.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Flinty13 said:

Yeah I will tomorrow, I don't think they are available today.

It says "Your account is not active, Please contact customer support"

I only made my deposit just over a month ago, it's not like it was a lengthy period of time.

Yeah, well talk to them tomorrow I am sure it takes like 60seconds for them to activate it.
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    Thanks for the help once again, just makes a bit anxious that they might have screwed me over