BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

how do mentors/tutors work?

I am slowly delving into this and am thinking at some point I will need to buy some time with a proper experienced binary trading mentor to help me a bit.

How do I know the ones who can be trusted or not? how do the actual lessons work?

Comments

• Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    I think the best way is to learn by yourself, certainly don't pay for any mentoring. If you like I can send you my trading chart template which I have a lot of success with then at least you know it's a good start
  • TonerMan2TonerMan2 Posts: 3
    Yes do that please. Ty.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    TonerMan2 said:

I am slowly delving into this and am thinking at some point I will need to buy some time with a proper experienced binary trading mentor to help me a bit.

How do I know the ones who can be trusted or not? how do the actual lessons work?

Well, first let me say that I am one such mentor so don't just take my words for what I am saying:

I personally think the best way to know is to get in touch with actual students but also see whether there is conflict of interest.
    For example, some services get commission from brokers when a trader LOSES money. This is how their business model works.
    Others don't use that model but it's hard to know if they do or not (usually they only want you to deposit with a broker and most often a very
    bad broker).

Anyway, getting in touch with students is also hard, you must know where and how to find them. Best way to reach them is in a forum that
    does not also belong to the same service you are interested in. Basically a third party verification.

This is something I work with myself and I ask my students to post their charts and give feedback so other interested people can see
    that they are actually learning and improving. I don't want to advertise myself so I won't link to anything here.

Just be careful about random reviews you find on various websites, they might claim there is this or that "Guru" but again remember you want
    reviews from actual students. Ask them what they learned, can they read a chart, how much time they spent learning etc.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    It's best to use advice of your advisor, who you saw trading, otherwise you'll just have whatever you're lucky to get. And an advisor has to be chosen according to his trading results, not based on empty promises.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
    Here you can find an interview about myself and BSB TU :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AL6PpaLjpA

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Okane, great response, great tips right on point, no beating about the bush or gibberish like that, really useful tips)
  • MouflonMouflon Posts: 15
    I would be very keen on some mentoring or tutoring if it is available.

What do i need to do?
    Mouflon said:

I would be very keen on some mentoring or tutoring if it is available.

What do i need to do?

Hi Mouflon,

You could try us out for 7 days free to see if we are right for you :).

More information here: http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary
    Hi Zen,

I am considering it, but you don't have a Demo version as far as I can tell.

So if I sign up with you, I need to start trading with real money. And after a week, the fees kick in. I don't think I am ready for this to be honest.
    Mouflon said:

Hi Zen,

So if I sign up with you, I need to start trading with real money. And after a week, the fees kick in. I don't think I am ready for this to be honest.

Hi Mouflon,

You can choose for the free-trial option for 7days on the website. Once you dont like you can cancel it and there will be no payment :) And you dont need to start trading with a real live account, we always advise to start with a demo account first before going live.

Greetings,

BSB Zen
    bsbZen said:

Mouflon said:

Hi Zen,

Hi Mouflon,

You can choose for the free-trial option for 7days on the website. Once you dont like you can cancel it and there will be no payment :) And you dont need to start trading with a real live account, we always advise to start with a demo account first before going live.

Greetings,

BSB Zen
    What are you suggesting?

And what's the difference between them? What suits me best?
    Mouflon said:

bsbZen said:

Mouflon said:

Hi Zen,

What are you suggesting?

And what's the difference between them? What suits me best?

You need to select the ''Trading Academy'' option. And then choose the free-trial option.

- With Signal Hive you can follow signals from robots and humans full autotrading.
    - Dashboard is giving signals and indicators which you can follow there and you can start there the BSB Trading University course for BO or FX. Including tips&tricks about trading.
    - Artemis is a trading platform that has indicators but it has Analytics, Early Warning Engine that learns your mistakes/strengths and Risk Management that stops you from over trading and blowing accounts.

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary
    You need to select the ''Trading Academy'' option. And then choose the free-trial option.

- With Signal Hive you can follow signals from robots and humans full autotrading.
    - Dashboard is giving signals and indicators which you can follow there and you can start there the BSB Trading University course for BO or FX. Including tips&tricks about trading.
    - Artemis is a trading platform that has indicators but it has Analytics, Early Warning Engine that learns your mistakes/strengths and Risk Management that stops you from over trading and blowing accounts.

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary