BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

365binaryconsultant.com

Does anyone has any experience with this website's software? Is it that good as claimed in their site?

Thanks

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    liangemas said:

Does anyone has any experience with this website's software? Is it that good as claimed in their site?

Thanks

Yes, they are a scam.
    http://365binaryconsultant.com/testimonial.html
    I actually emailed them. I will write about it and publish soon.
    I mean come one... do I have to spell it out for you? Look at that link above...
    Can't you see the picture they use is from an actor, from the recent Jason bourne movie.
    LOL.
    Also, they sent me photoshopped pictures of trading results. Guess what, the chart was never
    anywhere near the prices they pretended to have traded.
    Anyway, stay tuned will probably upload and expose this scam this week sometime :)
  • budorsbudors Posts: 1
    I paid 300$ to this software but never received the software. Instead they want me to deposit more money. They said " Good Day Dear valued customer, your payment of $300 has been confirmed by our accounting dept. Kindly update us with your broker account details. Im filing a police report on this people. William Oberchlake who accepted the payment. If you've been scammed, join me file a group police report.
    budors said:

I paid 300$ to this software but never received the software. Instead they want me to deposit more money. They said " Good Day Dear valued customer, your payment of $300 has been confirmed by our accounting dept. Kindly update us with your broker account details. Im filing a police report on this people. William Oberchlake who accepted the payment. If you've been scammed, join me file a group police report.

Well, did you even visit their website first? It's a joke... Always do some research no one can just make you rich.
    Here you go guys, this is how ridiculous this scam is:

Read the review of the 365BinaryConsultant
  • fluchesfluches Posts: 1
    It's even worse then you think i just lost 6,500 with them if there's anyone who has an idea how to take them down or at least get the word out there so other people don't get robbed, please advise
  • zechariahzechariah Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Hi This is Zack, recently i was researching for a good automated binary option software, i meet a guy named Martin Salmon, he directed me to a website called "Link Removed" thereafter when i logged into the site, i found the software/hardware with a picture which costs $800.

I asked them for more links of testimonials, they refused to give and threatened me that they will arrest me if i ask any in-depth details of the company.

I want to know, have any come across this website, because i want to know more about it if its real. Please do respond to this comments.

Regards
    Zack
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    edited March 2017
    zechariah said:

Hi This is Zack, recently i was researching for a good automated binary option software, i meet a guy named Martin Salmon, he directed me to a website called (Link removed)/ thereafter when i logged into the site, i found the software/hardware with a picture which costs $800.

I asked them for more links of testimonials, they refused to give and threatened me that they will arrest me if i ask any in-depth details of the company.

I want to know, have any come across this website, because i want to know more about it if its real. Please do respond to this comments.

Regards
    Zack

me personally i dunno about it,and at same time it doesn't feel right to me.
    edited March 2017
    zechariah said:

Hi This is Zack, recently i was researching for a good automated binary option software, i meet a guy named Martin Salmon, he directed me to a website called "Link Removed" thereafter when i logged into the site, i found the software/hardware with a picture which costs $800.

Regards
    Zack

Yes and I have done a review on them read it here. It's a scam he sends fake pictures so obviously fake! He does them in photoshop or even paint about wins but prices have never been to those areas which means they don'¨t even know how to trade lol. All these softwares and robots and stuff are scams get over it.
  • Hi Zach, don't waste your hard earned money anymore. As a trader, i believe that key to success in binary option completely depends on the trader being consistent and dedicated to a benefiting style of trading techniques. Well, if you are still seeking for a helping hand, send me a pm and I will get back to you
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Hi Zach, don't waste your hard earned money anymore. As a trader, i believe that key to success in binary option completely depends on the trader being consistent and dedicated to a benefiting style of trading techniques. Well, if you are still seeking for a helping hand, send me a pm and I will get back to you

why don't you help him out here in the forum where you're words of wisdom can be shared by all?

Hi Zach, don't waste your hard earned money anymore. As a trader, i believe that key to success in binary option completely depends on the trader being consistent and dedicated to a benefiting style of trading techniques. Well, if you are still seeking for a helping hand, send me a pm and I will get back to you

why don't you help him out here in the forum where you're words of wisdom can be shared by all?
    Right!
    I guess if he shares it here we will see the obviously photoshopped images and whatever BS he is trying to pull lol.
  • TomATomA Posts: 1
    I had recent experience with these clowns.....I saw a guys post on a trading platform site and was curious so I emailed....I was suspicious instantly when I got the first email. The claims of success rate and money won varied over the course of several emails we traded. He also sent me the exact same graphic with "my last Friday's trading results". Exactly the same graphic shown on this site with a different name. He ultimately he got me to go to a site called www.surplusbinaryconsultant.com. The site has a picture of the legendary Hi Peak Decoder...quite frankly it looked like a piece of lab test equipment you were supposed to connect to your computer via USB. They asked for $1000 to be sent via Western Union to this receiver:

Name: Mavis Smith
    City: Clinton
    State: North Carolina
    Zip-Code: 28328

I decided to have some fun with this so I doctored up a fake Western Union receipt and sent it back telling them how eager I was to get started. So we will see where it goes from here, but at a minimum hopefully they waste some time trying track down the fictitious money from Western Union...thanks for this site and exposing this criminals....
    TomA said:

I had recent experience with these clowns.....I saw a guys post on a trading platform site and was curious so I emailed....I was suspicious instantly when I got the first email. The claims of success rate and money won varied over the course of several emails we traded. He also sent me the exact same graphic with "my last Friday's trading results". Exactly the same graphic shown on this site with a different name. He ultimately he got me to go to a site called www.surplusbinaryconsultant.com. The site has a picture of the legendary Hi Peak Decoder...quite frankly it looked like a piece of lab test equipment you were supposed to connect to your computer via USB. They asked for $1000 to be sent via Western Union to this receiver:

Name: Mavis Smith
    City: Clinton
    State: North Carolina
    Zip-Code: 28328

I decided to have some fun with this so I doctored up a fake Western Union receipt and sent it back telling them how eager I was to get started. So we will see where it goes from here, but at a minimum hopefully they waste some time trying track down the fictitious money from Western Union...thanks for this site and exposing this criminals....

Well done mate for not buying into their garbage. :)
    Thanks for sharing your story too!
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    zechariah said:

Regards
    Zack

proper scam.
  • newbietrader17newbietrader17 Posts: 1
    Hi there
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Its a scam, always do a good re-search about the broker itself if they are regulated and that kind of things. Dont invest or deposite money if you are in doubt or arent knowing what you are doing.

Greetings,

BSB Zen

blueksybinary.com