BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

NADEX - Let's hear what you think!

The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
I love NADEX, the returns are superior as is the trading. Not everyone does though, I'm curious to hear thoughts about the exchange the type of trading it offers. Keep in mind that new CySEC proposals will make EU style binary trading look a lot like NADEX. Also, remember that NADEX allows traders from nearly 100 nations globally through their Foreign Account for individuals and businesses.
Tagged:

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Surely there are some US traders here who are trading NADEX right?
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear The Geek:

I read some good feedback from people who become the client for NADEX from other forums.. It seems NADEX is one of the trustable brokers out there, yet unfortunately they can not accept clients from INDONESIA, which I think is very strange and could not understand what is the reason.. Also they do not have any LIVE chat so that we could interact with the customer support instead they only provide phone number or email..

So in this case, I would like to try with NADEX yet for the time being, NADEX is not welcoming Indonesian clients.. So hopefully in the near future, NADEX will open their door..
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    halamsja said:

Dear The Geek:

I read some good feedback from people who become the client for NADEX from other forums.. It seems NADEX is one of the trustable brokers out there, yet unfortunately they can not accept clients from INDONESIA, which I think is very strange and could not understand what is the reason.. Also they do not have any LIVE chat so that we could interact with the customer support instead they only provide phone number or email..

So in this case, I would like to try with NADEX yet for the time being, NADEX is not welcoming Indonesian clients.. So hopefully in the near future, NADEX will open their door..

nadex work best for US clients

You are right about that, too bad so many US traders are not willing to try. It is a little different from EU style options but comes with many advantages too.... better payouts, better payouts and better payouts are one of them, along with the ability really close out positions to lock in profits and cut losses, not like the BS early out tools you get with EU style.
    penny128 said:

nah, 24 options is the way to go, for me

Are you US? If so you likely aren't allowed to trade with 24options, CySEC regs and all. . . where are you trading from? And just FYI, NADEX payouts kill 24Options. Just saying.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    That's perfect, always simpler to teach your students through a video.
    I want to point out to all you spot traders that spot trading is quickly going the way of the wild buffalo.... extinct. The regulated brokers are all beginning the switch to the 0-100 exchange style so you had better get up to speed with it if you plan on trading into the future. SpotOptions Ladders are a great place to start, also the new SpotOption Digital Contracts due out with the next platform upgrade and a similar feature from TechFinancials.