BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Mark's Reversal Moneymaker

The_TruthThe_Truth Posts: 3
edited May 2017 in Trading Journals
Hi guys,

My name is Mark and I'm from Holland. I've been trading forex and binary options for a couple of years now and recently I've kind of made it my mission to warn people about the many scams that are out there.

I created a website called truthaboutbinaryoptions.com that exposes some of the biggest scams. So if you're interested, go check it out.

Now I'm not gonna use this journal to promote my stuff, because the people here probably already know about the scams. I'm going to use this thread to show you how I trade and make consistent money.

I use a simple reversal price action strategy that I adapted so it's profitable for trading the 60 minute charts. This not a secret method and I didn't invent price action. In fact if you Google "Price Action" you'll get a lot of FREE info on how to trade reversals for example.

The reason why people tend to overlook this simple way of trading is because it seems "too simple". People like to overcomplicate stuff and clutter their charts with a shitload of indicators etc.

Here's my first video of a trade I entered today:

The strategy is fairly simple:

> Place support & resistance levels on H1 chart
> Wait for a nice preceding trend
> Wait for price to stall on SR level
> Wait for indecision candle
> Wait for confirmation of reversal
> Enter trade with expiration on the next hour

Please let me know if you want to see more of this.

Like I said, I'm not trying to sell anything, but I do like to help people become better traders. I mean looking at charts all day can get pretty lonely, so nice to do some mentoring and have actual human contact! ;)

If you want you can signup for my free video course. This explains my strategy in greater detail and you'll also get access to email support from me.

If you don't want to signup, that's fine too! :) Just google "Price Action" and learn it yourself or follow my trading journal here.

Looking forward to answering your questions and helping you make more money.

Cheers,

Mark

Comments

• The_TruthThe_Truth Posts: 3
    Hmmm, I can't seem to embed the YouTube video. It looked fine in the preview. :(
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited May 2017
    LOL:

"So now you’re probably wondering where I come in… Well the broker pays me a small part of that 20% for every successful trade that you make"
    Seriously dude we are not morons here. You have commission based earnings and that is complete nonsense about the 20%. You get paid either way, they lose or win doesn't matter.