BinaryOptions.net Forums General

What's happening with my charts?

Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
I've uploaded a pic of my chart, it's only that pair that look like that but a few other pairs aren't even updating on the charts.
I've tried deleting MetaTrader and reinstalling but that's not working

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    You sure you are connected to a server?
    http://prntscr.com/f3q3pt

Try connecting to Alphari, Oanda or something. (demo account)
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    Okane said:

You sure you are connected to a server?
    http://prntscr.com/f3q3pt

Try connecting to Alphari, Oanda or something. (demo account)

Yeah some of the pairs are working normally, I don't think it lets me change the server but I'll try it again
  • john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    I had a similar issue recently. There were wrong quotes for some time. After a while, they got updated and when I refreshed the chart, all was good. Luckily, I did not have open positions at the time.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    so how has trading been from then onward?
    john8912 said:

I had a similar issue recently. There were wrong quotes for some time. After a while, they got updated and when I refreshed the chart, all was good. Luckily, I did not have open positions at the time.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    john8912 said:

wondering what would have happened if there were opened positions back then. would it be refunded or just lost?
    reaper said:

john8912 said:

wondering what would have happened if there were opened positions back then. would it be refunded or just lost?
    Well, it's a MetaTrader demo so I don't think anyone binary options broker would care that you lost money using a demo on MT4 where quotes
    are from a third party. Also the FX broker itself would not refund either because again, these are demo quotes and most likely there is some issue with his PC. He needs a clean re-install first.
  • Flinty13Flinty13 Posts: 22
    I changed the server to MetaQuotes and it's perfectly fine now
    Flinty13 said:

I changed the server to MetaQuotes and it's perfectly fine now

Good to hear!
  • john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    That's due to wrong quotes from your broker.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Flinty13 said:

I've uploaded a pic of my chart, it's only that pair that look like that but a few other pairs aren't even updating on the charts.
    I've tried deleting MetaTrader and reinstalling but that's not working

Flinty 13 If you try doubble click on the price row to the right of the chart, you should be good again !
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Okay, so what to do in that cases anyway ? Can we prevent something like that ? What to do if we are actively trading during this time ? Will they give us some refund if it will happen or not ? I am curious cause I do not want to loose a lot of money if it will happen.