BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Which stock do most of you trade ? USD/EUR , Gold?

Hey guys I'm wondering which stock you guys have most success with. I have been trading USD/EUR and gold mostly but I wasn't sure what anyone else has more frequent wins with stock wise. Suggestions ?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Well, EUR USD is not a stock. It's Forex/Currency.
    I don't trade stocks. I trade EUR USD, USD JPY, EUR AUD, USD CAD, AUD USD mostly. I like the currency correlation.
    However, understand that my success with them does not in any way indicate you will be successful with those.
    It's my knowledge and experience on reading charts!
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello Dtellez,

Like Okane already said, EUR USD isnt a stock but it is an currency.

I am only trading currencies and no stocks at all. I am focussing mostly on the major pairs. I dont like the exotic pairs as they have lots of volatility and i dont trust those pairs.

Keep in mind that it takes some time and patient to become successfull in long term.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I think he means what assets do you trade. It's best to start small with only 1 or 2 but as you get better you can add more. I like to trade longer term expiries, like end of week/weekly, and use 5 assets. The S&P 500, gold, oil, usd/jpy and eur/usd.
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    I trade USDCAD USDJPY, these pairs help me make the most part of my profit.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I am still going with the eurusd option, I did start with this asset, although gold is also quite a popular asset.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Jigler said:

I am still going with the eurusd option, I did start with this asset, although gold is also quite a popular asset.

The two have very little correlation. One is risk-on, one is risk-off. Do you understand the difference?
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.