hello
I am considering to start invest in options'
can i get any tips? warnings?
a recommended broker to start with?

Comments

• jay_moorejay_moore Posts: 6
    I have recently heard a lot of trader vc
  • jay_moorejay_moore Posts: 6
    if anyone has heard of trader vc and can give me any tips or warnings about the broker i would love to hear about it
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    jay_moore said:

if anyone has heard of trader vc and can give me any tips or warnings about the broker i would love to hear about it

Where are they regulated and licensed?
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    It seems to me it's best of all to start any kind of activity connected with forex with a well-known broker. who's got a good reputation. And definately read all the points of the rules, that's crucial. And it goes without saying, there's got to be a regulator and the quotes have to be fair.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    You should truly begin trading with a tried and true broker, in addition you shouldn't deposit large sums at once, in order not to lose a lot at the same time, you can start with a cent account, get used to trading with real money. And it's important to keep developing yourself, to constantly do your best in order to develop yourself in trading, study new strategies, read different literature, things like that.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello Jay,

What do you mean by investing in BO? Is it to learn trading BO by yourself which i advise to do first so you are building your own market knowledge skills.

Be carefull by giving any money to an account manager or broker. Do a good re-search about the broker itself first if they are regulated etc. :)

Greetings,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com