BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Real Money Brokers like binaryoptionsdemo.com?

binaryprofitbinaryprofit Posts: 3
Hello guys,
I found a good strategy. Tested on binaryoptionsdemo.com for 2 weeks and it works great. More than 400 trades and 65%-70% winrate and I'm always in profit.
So before making a deposit with IQ Option as a real money broker, I decided to try their demo first, with the strategy I used on binaryoptionsdemo. Bad results!
Lower than 50% winrate, maybe 40%.

My strategy uses binaryoptionsdemo chart, so using IQ Options chart is not giving me any results.
So I tried using binaryoptionsdemo for the chart and signals only, but trade on IQ Option practice account. The problem is I always have a bad entry point. I feel there is a delay of a few seconds between those two.
I know it sounds dumb. But if it's working, it's not dumb.

My question:
Is there any CySEC regulated broker that works almost identical as binaryoptionsdemo.com? Without delay? Or something like that.
Thanks alot.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Live trading usually differs from real but the think about strategies is that they usually don't perform that well in the long run. So you need to learn to trade as well not just follow a strategy. Try 24Option:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/24option Cysec reg,

You can try Ayrex too if you wish to start with low amounts, they have a free demo too:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/ayrex not cysec.
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    binaryoptionsdemo.com is manipulated and the price feed is not real! This is a warning to anybody who uses it.
  • binaryprofitbinaryprofit Posts: 3
    Maybe you're right, but why would they manipulate the price feed? It' a free website, It doesn't make sense.
    I want to try 24Option demo, but they're asking for a deposit first. Any way I can get a demo account without risking money?
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60

Hello guys,
    I found a good strategy. Tested on binaryoptionsdemo.com for 2 weeks and it works great. More than 400 trades and 65%-70% winrate and I'm always in profit.
    So before making a deposit with IQ Option as a real money broker, I decided to try their demo first, with the strategy I used on binaryoptionsdemo. Bad results!
    Lower than 50% winrate, maybe 40%.

My strategy uses binaryoptionsdemo chart, so using IQ Options chart is not giving me any results.
    So I tried using binaryoptionsdemo for the chart and signals only, but trade on IQ Option practice account. The problem is I always have a bad entry point. I feel there is a delay of a few seconds between those two.
    I know it sounds dumb. But if it's working, it's not dumb.

My question:
    Is there any CySEC regulated broker that works almost identical as binaryoptionsdemo.com? Without delay? Or something like that.
    Thanks alot.

I guess charts can be different depending on which quotes provider they use, can't it?
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited June 2017
    binaryoptions demo is run by a broker don't kid yourself, they actively promote there and the feed they use is manipulated in an ugly way.

• Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options ATM is right, binaryoptionsdemo is a scam.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• binaryprofitbinaryprofit Posts: 3
    Thanks guys, I'll be careful.
  • Hello!

The only difference between practice and real accounts is that on practice account your funds are not real. Everything else is the same.

You can open a demo account on IQ Option for free.
    Please, follow this link: https://iqoption.com

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112

Maybe you're right, but why would they manipulate the price feed? It' a free website, It doesn't make sense.
    I want to try 24Option demo, but they're asking for a deposit first. Any way I can get a demo account without risking money?

BinaryPro...use the MT4 from FxPro to make your strategy, and your BO broker to execute trades....I use 365Trading, and they are in sync, point by point 99,9% of the time.
    Good luck