BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Why does Markets World have 60% payouts now and can't use Mastercard?

OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
Markets World might be closing soon, only bad things seem to happen to them. This ugly platform now 60% payouts and even you can't use Mastercard? Wow this is very sad. Was only one of the brokers people could use in the U.S. too bad.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Markets World might be closing soon, only bad things seem to happen to them. This ugly platform now 60% payouts and even you can't use Mastercard? Wow this is very sad. Was only one of the brokers people could use in the U.S. too bad.

Really? Where did you hear that? Yet they advertise 90% payouts lol.
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    This is like 50% of my trades in the 60% range. Guess they need the money to pay for that horrible new interface. Looks like a 5 year old developed it! 60% payouts all I can say is GOOD BYE MARKETS WORLD!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

This is like 50% of my trades in the 60% range. Guess they need the money to pay for that horrible new interface. Looks like a 5 year old developed it! 60% payouts all I can say is GOOD BYE MARKETS WORLD!

Well if that's the case then yes, I would quit trading there as well.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20

what about binary.com? I mean you said they have the best payouts on the market and you still trade with 60%? what's the catch?
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    i am trading with binary.com too, got to get paid i just will not be trading with markets world in the future.