BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

So is there any serious signals provider around ? soo much scam ...

Hello guys, im software developer and have reversed the iqoption API in csharp , im looking for a serious "bullet proof "signals provider
i find many scam on facebook and even here (not very reliable) so my question , is there any real signals provider around?
im not looking for 90% but at least 75% wich have not 5 or 6 lost in a row , because i will use martingale on my system
feel free to send me PM, and i do not trust simple screenshot...

Comments

• bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84

Hello guys, im software developer and have reversed the iqoption API in csharp , im looking for a serious "bullet proof "signals provider
    i find many scam on facebook and even here (not very reliable) so my question , is there any real signals provider around?
    im not looking for 90% but at least 75% wich have not 5 or 6 lost in a row , because i will use martingale on my system
    feel free to send me PM, and i do not trust simple screenshot...

Hello,

check out www.signalhive.com

Greetings,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • pierredemarquepierredemarque Posts: 5
    thx blue sky ,
    is there any else around ? thx you
  • foxbinarysignalsfoxbinarysignals Posts: 29

Hi pierredemarque!

You can check our performance on a REAL account verified by myfxbook. 100% transparent results. Take a look :)
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/foxbinarysignals/fox-signals-autotrader-ea-high/1937123

Regards
    Fox Binary Signals - Join now and try it for FREE!
    The world's first verified Binary Options Signals provider
  • pierredemarquepierredemarque Posts: 5
    www.signalhive.com is down since yesterday..... not very reliable as far i can see....
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    The Hive is down? Maybe it was under maintenance. Quite a few good traders there.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • HypnosHypnos Posts: 2
    I'm also looking for a decent signal provider. I've registered on The Hive but would need a notification (app / SMS / email) as I'm not able to monitor my PC at times.

Anybody know of a good provider? It's hard to read through the BS at times and find out what is genuine and what is a total scam!!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    to be totally honest, not really, you just can't trust a signal to be good even if the provider is honest. Most of what you find on the net is total BS, marketing gimmicks used by shady brokers and 3rd party black hat seo's making a buck off peoples desperation, greed and laziness. Do yourself a favor and learn to trade for yourself and use weekly expiries, that way its easy to monitor and you'll have plenty of time to take signals when they develop.
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    Just wanted to add that I've been with Signal Hive using their auto-trading service since early Feb 2017 and haven't had a losing month yet, my worst month has been break even. The support there is second to none and having been round the binary options block a few times I can highly recommend them. In addition to binaries they've recently introduced forex auto-trading as well and I intend to start with that shortly, too. For anyone like me, who doesn't have the nerves or the patience to trade themselves, this is the best solution around. And these guys are as honest as they come.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Vernon71 said:

Can someone recommend reliable signal provider? I would like you to gather more info about it, since I want to avoid scams.

If you want to avoid scams avoid signal providers, its as easy as that. Trde for yourself, binary is for fun not making millions.
  • mrTradermrTrader Posts: 5
    Singlas may help you only as an addition to your personal strategy. They are only the part of the big sea among other related nuances.