BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

I don't have withdrawal problems anymore.

I've been trading with IQoptions for a while now and at some point I thought I was been taken for a fool but apparently not. To my surprise I attempted a withdrawal of just $5k and it pulled through. I would be investing more hopefully, great job guys.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

I've been trading with IQoptions for a while now and at some point I thought I was been taken for a fool but apparently not. To my surprise I attempted a withdrawal of just $5k and it pulled through. I would be investing more hopefully, great job guys.

So many IQOption affiliates lately.
  • christie1956christie1956 Posts: 3
    Just recently started using IQoptions aswell, these pleasant reviews helps the process for me.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    I have nothing against this broker in particular. I've heard they pay well and don't cause any problems. But there are many brokers that are far more well-suited for trading.
  • Zamorano29Zamorano29 Posts: 3

Just recently started using IQoptions aswell, these pleasant reviews helps the process for me.

What would you say their biggest advantages are?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they've a few but it depends on where you live, how you feel about regulation and the kind of trading you want to do.

here's the Binaryoptions.net review of IQoption.
  • OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    Maybe you can explain why IQoption allows imba and this woman to scam clients?

*HOT IQOPTION SCAM VIDEO* Let me show you how IQoptions uses their own employees to scam clients. I would like a response why IQoption allows this? You are the new problem no different than Israeli scammers, with the same "GYPSY" low life 3rd world scamming mentality and everybody should avoid IQoption because of this type of mindset they have. They should be fined for allowing this at the very least!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCOLuYKV0s

Image clearly shows how she makes an overlay pretending that a demo account is real! This is what makes binary options bad news, too many people like this!

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    edited July 2017
    Here is more proof and man this upsets me! Binary Options is done! Nothing but scammers everywhere, very sad.

• JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Judging by the screenshots it really is a scam... too bad. I only have one question, where did you find them?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    edited August 2017
    it's the marketers doing this and not the broker, just be aware.
  • Hello!

Thanks for providing the video.

If you see that affiliate is providing wrong info or violates the rules, you can always send a complaint to support@iqoption.com
    We will figure it out quickly!

If you have any other questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • Rich125Rich125 Posts: 1
    I am Mendez from New York i was recently scammed by this guy with the hat on glasses i was robbed of 27,000 March this year and it was like my dream has been taking because i was thinking of buying a condole for my Son and his wife. I got contact by this scammer on my email who gave me clue and informed me of a new market structure called madoff. The interest was good so i key in and sent over 27,000 dollars after so many time of denied withdrawal. I was very tired so i decided not to pay any more and after a week my account was closed and it was a sharttered dream. I started reading online until i saw a review how one Private investigator working with the International Recovery Agency helped him so i decided to contact this agent. I gave him all details and he investigated and that was how i got back all my invested money including its profit. Toni was helpful. if you have similar situation then he can be of help. ( toni.koffran at g mail. com )
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I'm very happy for you, but I'd like to talk about something else, actually I'm amazed that we admire the broker. It's a direct obligation and one of the main functions of brokerage companies. It's not normal. And it shows that the quality of trading services is falling, such companies, which do not correspond to the name of a broker, should be exceptions to the rules. And in fact, we have to choose among a variety of fraudsters and incomprehensible companies, constantly risk their money and spend a lot of time to find the company that will at least slightly meet our expectations. This is all very sad and sometimes even makes us disappointed in this business, I hope that at least in time there will be some services or services that can get us rid of so many dishonest companies.