BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Could not find anything about Stern Options in this forum

Thomas1957Thomas1957 Posts: 1
Hi - I could not find anything about Stern options in this forum. Is nobody trading through their platform? I am ready to increase my deposit with them but I am hesitating, especially after I have read the beginner rules on this website. I know they are not regulated but I have not found any complain in the net.

Thomas
Tagged:

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi - I could not find anything about Stern options in this forum. Is nobody trading through their platform? I am ready to increase my deposit with them but I am hesitating, especially after I have read the beginner rules on this website. I know they are not regulated but I have not found any complain in the net.

Thomas

Hey just because there are no complaints it doesn't mean the broker is OK. It could be because they are new or don't have too many clients hence hard to find complaints.
    Anyway, trusting unregulated brokers with lack of reputation is a gamble. Another fact is they lost their traffic recently, it's pretty much like a closed broker and that's a big sign of warning.
  • john_bjohn_b Posts: 2
    Hello Thomas,

My name is John Brown from the Stern Options customer relations department. If there is anything that you need, feel free
    to email me at john.b@sternoptions.com. You may also try the support team at support@sternoptions.com.

Thank you and have a great day.

John.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    be careful about these guys, they are getting warnings from all the regulators and are associated with all the current scams... and they aren't regulated themselves,
  • RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    I've never heard of this company. Who knows, maybe it's a good broker…But, as it was said before, lack of bad reviews doesn't mean anything.
  • MHfloatstooMHfloatstoo Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    All brokers must close down... The end of brokers is near, long live BLOCKCHAIN! Broker-less trading exchanges are the future! Will help eliminate all these scam brokers and websites supporting them with their affiliate programs.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    it won't, there will still be scams. People are gullible, desperate and want an easy way to make money... it will happen. Block chain trading will be a big step but it is no guarantee.