BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Discord / voice chat

SilentDSilentD Posts: 5
hey. I was wondering if there is a good discord channel for traders. And if not, shouldnt we make one?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    SilentD said:

hey. I was wondering if there is a good discord channel for traders. And if not, shouldnt we make one?

Not really a good idea. I have experience running free groups where anyone can join and talk. It becomes a mess real fast.
    You will get all sorts of spammers, scammers and snake oil salesmen joining. People bashing and fooling around.
    Which means you would need to monitor it every minute.

Also, people want to join to learn or get signals which means offering something more professional to make it work and monitor it.
    That becomes a service and requires payment. I run such a group so I have experience doing this - free and focused.
  • SilentDSilentD Posts: 5
    edited September 2017
    I dont think that has to be the case.. Im not looking for a "teach me how to trade" chat... I just want likeminded people to chat with while trading. After a while people get to know eachother, and will know who is trustworthy. Kinda like game communities.. (or this forum)

Specifically Im reaching out to people who use IQ options, since that platform has a chatroom included, but you can only participate if you have reached a trade volume of 1500€.. The chat in there is quite lively, yet relaxed.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    OK, sounds fine, or you could join Okanes skype group... I think they do a lot of trade chatting over there ;-)
  • Hello!

You can always join our live chat on the platform.
    It is available when your trading volume is above $1500.
    You can find it here: http://prntscr.com/hjf04a

We wish you only successful deals on IQ Option!

IQ Option Support Team