BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

New

Hi all,
I have just opened an account with the minimum amount with Highlow. How can I apply strategies to this platform?

Thanks

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey welcome!
    What do you mean "to the platform"?
    If you mean how to trade, you can try out some of the strategies on a demo first:
    https://www.binaryoptions.net/strategy/
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    It's weird, to say the least, that a person first tops up the account and then asks how to start trading and test the platform. Maybe they meant broker? I just think ths was some kind of an ad.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    You shouldn't choose strategy based on your borker or platform)) The strategy depends on you trading style and preferences. It will work in any platform.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Trezo said:

You shouldn't choose strategy based on your borker or platform)) The strategy depends on you trading style and preferences. It will work in any platform.

Correct! I agree, the market decides how you trade.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Yes, but it is important to be able to adjust/adapt to the platform because expiry etc isn't always the same from broker to broker.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    If you are new in this forum than you are welcome here. You can get our help anytime when you need. We are here to answers your questions and give you simple solution for your problem. Experts are also available here from whom you can ask the questions.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Hello and welcome to the trading world. Can you tell me whether you invested real money or just using demo account? If you have invested real mkoney then keep it there and learn about the trading first. You can never get profit without adequate knowledge and a good startegy.