Trading the 5 min charts

1235»

Comments

  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    top broker ..24options.com, stockpair.com ,zoomtrade.com ,optionbit.com.....
  • shajan901shajan901 Posts: 5
    thnx suchiang
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    I'm trading with Cantor Exchange. Mixed feelings about it so far.
    ITM tonight.

    image
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Took a 45 min contract tonight. Price was rejected from a previous resistance line. I gave it plenty of time to drop. And it did...

    image
  • Hi trader, your charts and way of trading is very well. Did you start with a money management strategy, and how did that worked out? I am from The Netherlands and traded quite a lot of EURO/USD and GBP/USD. Actually i am more a commodity trader but am always fascinated by the currency trading. Hiranjgarbh K K Missier
  • woodywoody Posts: 5
    Hi Bo. I see that you trade similar to me. I trade off the one minute chart and have a couple extra bits. I am running around 85 percent at the mo on winners vs losers and can get up to 11 winners in a row. Pity I don't have the balls to keep doubling up. Occasionally I take a gamble at the end of my trading day and go for three or four double ups on the last trade. Anyway it is good to see you trading the Bol Bands.

    I wanted to ask you. How do you find the withdrawal from you broker. I am still nervous with mine as I heard they can be hard to draw out profits. I had a problem with my last one.

    Anyway. Good job on your trading.

    Woody
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    MW always pays out without any problems.
  • LucyMartinLucyMartin Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Good post
  • OulmesTradeOulmesTrade Posts: 1
    Great Strategy, 9/10 ITM
    Untitled.png
    986 x 296 - 33K
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    hi bo brown. how are you doing? are you still trading bins?

    hope to hear from you.
  • FormyfamFormyfam Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to binary trading and am excited to see future results. I have also watched the video attached to this string and have analyzed your screen shots. I am following the Bollinger Band / Stochastics strategy, but have a couple of questions. I have a demo account on the Nadex platform.
    How do you know which Strike Price to trade Up/Down? I ask because on Nadex for the Forex 5 min binaries there are usually several (at least 4-5) Strike Prices to choose from for the designated currency pair. This makes a different when making a trade. I've experienced being one Pip off because I've chosen the incorrect Strike Price. Any help would be appreciated ! Keep up the good work!
    SG
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hello,

    You need to trade divergence when using stochastics or any type of oscillators like RSI. Simply trading the extremes with prices touching the upper or lower bollinger band may work for a short while, but falls apart in the long run resulting in account destruction.

    Avoid only trading off of 5m charts, it does not work. You need to run MTF (multi time frame analysis) on each trade and use larger time frames to analyse the overall trend of the market first. Use shorter time frames to position.

    Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    I dont get it how this strategy is working for you. Im doing the same as that guy in the website said and shows, and i get only losses.
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    Brother,

    I like your writing and guidance. Actually I am much interested in learning about Trading. However, I am trying to follow few guidelines in this regard. However, I think that the effective learning can be helpful for getting success in trading. So, everyone should learn effective first.

    What do you think? Please let me know.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Ok starting to get some results and geting to know that strategy more. Will continue on demo for a while. image
    25.january.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 82K
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Nope, looks like yesterday i got just lucky. This strategy to me brings only losses
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin
    kudorsLV said:

    Nope, looks like yesterday i got just lucky. This strategy to me brings only losses

    Any strategy will bring you losses unless you also learn how to interpret the price action.
    I recommend you start a trading diary in the journal room and post your charts and trades and explain why you took them and try
    to rule out problems and learn from mistakes.
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    Okane said:

    kudorsLV said:

    Nope, looks like yesterday i got just lucky. This strategy to me brings only losses

    Any strategy will bring you losses unless you also learn how to interpret the price action.
    I recommend you start a trading diary in the journal room and post your charts and trades and explain why you took them and try
    to rule out problems and learn from mistakes.
    What this "also learn how to interpret the price action." means?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin
    kudorsLV said:

    Okane said:

    kudorsLV said:

    Nope, looks like yesterday i got just lucky. This strategy to me brings only losses

    Any strategy will bring you losses unless you also learn how to interpret the price action.
    I recommend you start a trading diary in the journal room and post your charts and trades and explain why you took them and try
    to rule out problems and learn from mistakes.
    What this "also learn how to interpret the price action." means?
    Check out some of the articles about price action here:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/?s=price+action
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    After a long hiatus, I am back. ( special thanks to the Binary Nerd )
    My old system, plus fibonacci retracement = ITM

    audjpy10-08-17.gif
    800 x 522 - 1M
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    ITM from this morning.
    10-09-17 EurJpy.png
    1435 x 862 - 114K
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1

  • 1 Guest