BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Binary Options 60 second strategy using Iq Option

Hello everyone,
as suggested I'm here to post a strategy I've tested for 3 months now and it looks to work.
Basically, using the Bolinger Bands and the moving average, I found almost a between 80 and 90% of success on binary options.

Following the trend when a candle breaks, you have to invest in the same direction of the trend. There are some limitations like don't invest if the moving average is horizontal of course.

Bolinger Bands period 9, Moving average 100 EMA.

Do you think is possible to share a video I made trading to show the strategy?
Iwant to be honest and I made a video showing the strategy. I'm running an get affiliate campaign on iqoption, so I don't want to spam here.

If anyone is interested to watch the video I can send the link privately :)

Hope it work for you..
Naturally always test the strategy on demo account befor trading with your money! Because everyone know, binary options is an high risk investment. SO be careful! :)

talk soon

Comments

• MakingMoneyMakingMoney Posts: 8
    edited July 2016
    Ok someone asked me to share the link here....
    here we are :)

watch it just if you are interested to verify how the strategy works :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcc3QzomZws

Cheers
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I think your strategy is a decent one, but I think the claims of 90% success are overblown. It is really unbelievable,
    Well, actually I tested it on 100 trades and I got in the money for 90.. so I said that it is 90% SUCCESS..But, maybe you are right because it could need more accurate test... I will do it.. and thank you for your opinion :)

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    If I had a penny for every time someone claimed they had a 80-90% winning strategy I would be drinking 'Gout de Diamants' in my mansion
    in Seychelles.

By the way, I had a 100% win rate last Friday with my Price Action strategy :wink:
    ahahahha..yes this is pretty true... In my case it is just a percentage on a very small test....so I can't say that this is a miracle.. but it works..plus, as you know, binary options is a very unpredictable way to invest.... If you have any chance to test it please let me know your impression and if you think there is anything good..I would really appreciate it :)
    and naturally I would like to test your Price Action Strategy..where can I find it
    It's on YouTube, I do live webinars too every now and then and I have lots of students who are trying it out either live or on a demo.
    But it's not a strategy. It's just about teaching how to read the price action so it's not a "95% winning strategy using this and that indicator".
    You know like, Candlestick volume, placing significant and strong S/R lines, drawing trend lines, identifying divergence and convergence and setting up targets and recognizing patterns and breakouts. So it's more based on experience and takes time to learn, all you need is patience and a practice account and lots of time but most people want to get rich in one day and rather throw money at robots and other BS.
    Making money requires making an effort.
    Very interesting.. I'll check it out! thank you :)
  • ChinesemokolChinesemokol Posts: 1
    Hello Making money
    I have watched your video could you help me more please sir
  • amgel110785amgel110785 Posts: 4
    Hello money making.
    I find your strategy very interesting because you are using a martin gale system on this strategy. I will try this system for a week and see i this works for me.

I will comment you later

Thanks

Hello money making.
    I find your strategy very interesting because you are using a martin gale system on this strategy. I will try this system for a week and see i this works for me.

I will comment you later

Thanks

Careful with martingale, the outcome is negative.
    I thought the idea for martin gale with a 90% sucess strategy was to recover the 10% negative sucess, which I think it is a great strategy...

I will keep trying. So far, i have more loses than winnings but I think the problem is with me rushing to trade.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10

I thought the idea for martin gale with a 90% sucess strategy was to recover the 10% negative sucess, which I think it is a great strategy...

I will keep trying. So far, i have more loses than winnings but I think the problem is with me rushing to trade.

ive gotten to realize calming your mind can aid concentration for better trade.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Martingale is not the way to go.
    Well. If you guys dont like martin gale then whats your strategy??

Im still using marting gale

Well. If you guys dont like martin gale then whats your strategy??

Im still using marting gale

Martingale is not a strategy. It's a scam and designed to give a negative outcome and make money for the brokers.
    Martingale is just bad money management.
    edited May 2017
    Anyone else??

What if I tell you that it works...???
    Of course you have to know when to do it...

• john8912john8912 Posts: 10
    I tried a few times for 1 minute trades and almost every time the price goes in my direction up until a few seconds before expiry. Then it goes against me... You can make your own conclusions.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    I agree here with Okane, martingale is very risky and brokers love it as they earn money with it. Be carefull with that. It isnt an money management rule at all, but more like ''How to blew my account with martingale''.

Greetings,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • MadhusariniMadhusarini Posts: 1
    I want to see that video
  • ushush Posts: 1
    Hi☺ is that really works.
  • francisdanaofrancisdanao Posts: 1
    newbie in binary option..can someone help me and teach me winning strategies..
  • Mthulisi123Mthulisi123 Posts: 5
    Money making can you swnd me the link to watch the video. Iam trying to watch it here and its saying the video is private
    Don't believe all the hype... There is no easy money. Seriously, you guys need to start learning how to trade.
    "90% winning strategy" - that's complete nonsense and only naive people who don't know anything about trading would fall for such a thing.
  • arnabarnab Posts: 1
    Money making Sir can you please send me the link to watch the video my mail id arnaab.06@gmail.com
  • pavithranpavithran Posts: 1
    Hi pls send me a video
    Don't get your hopes too high. It's just another affiliate BS strategy using B-bands that is gonna make the broker money and not you.
This discussion has been closed.