BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Capital de Binary refusing withdrawal

lion10lion10 Posts: 1
Capital de Binary has excuses for 4 months already and doesn't send back any money. Is this a company or just a website with awfull good salesmen who draw you in with lie after lie. They keep saying that my account is blocked and to send in money to unblock it.
Where are these people working, it all a facade.
Does someone have more info maybe.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    lion10 said:

Capital de Binary has excuses for 4 months already and doesn't send back any money. Is this a company or just a website with awfull good salesmen who draw you in with lie after lie. They keep saying that my account is blocked and to send in money to unblock it.
    Where are these people working, it all a facade.
    Does someone have more info maybe.

It's probably just a bucketshop.
    1. Always check where and which agency they are regulated with.
    2. Where is their license? Company license, financial license
    3. Who are the owners
    4. Where is the company? Is it just a fake virtual address or a real address?

In your case, you will most likely find no such info. So it will be hard getting money back from a random website.
  • WisdomWisdom Posts: 6
    I came across the same situation as yours but with other company called "Royal market online". I think you will not be able to get back your money so do I. What you have to do is to speak out against this scam broker and try to save other victims being cheated by them again.
  • LalitaLalita Posts: 1
    Ook ik kwam dezelfde situatie tegen. 5000 ingelegd. Op een gegeven moment werd mijn account geblokkeerd. David Goldstein van Capital de Binary is een leugenaar. Hij komt niet na wat hij beloofd heeft. Hij is een slechte accountmanager. God zal deze mensen straffen en ophangen voor de zonde die zij begaan.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Lalita said:

Ook ik kwam dezelfde situatie tegen. 5000 ingelegd. Op een gegeven moment werd mijn account geblokkeerd. David Goldstein van Capital de Binary is een leugenaar. Hij komt niet na wat hij beloofd heeft. Hij is een slechte accountmanager. God zal deze mensen straffen en ophangen voor de zonde die zij begaan.

English in the forum!
  • paroloparolo Posts: 1
    Yes, Lalita, I have the same experience with David Goldstein. Recently he did some trading and my account increased from $12,104 to over $80,000.
    I tried since last March to withdraw $7,000 numerous times with no reply or action. I wrote David to give me some explanation, but no reply. I don't want to sound antisemitic but he seems to be one of those Jews that follows the Talmud and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, and when one reads what is written in these doctrines, then one knows who David Goldstein is and what he thinks of us Goyims and why he is a crook.
  • GalabarGalabar Posts: 3
    I don't know what kind of company you can trust it or not, but let's focus on the fact that there is nothing wrong with it, just some misunderstanding. First of all, you should reread the client agreement - if they require some kind of additional investment, it should definitely be mentioned there, although this is definitely a strange approach.
    Secondly, you should probably go to an organization that handles refunds, it's not an easy procedure but it's a very real one. But I would only take it if it's a large amount, and if you have invested a little money there, then just let the situation go. But in the future, of course, be more careful, there are a lot of fraudsters in our field and they are quite resourceful.
  • GranithrisGranithris Posts: 22
    In fact, such stories today are not uncommon, and I and many other traders are very saddened by it, because each of them comes to the market with an incredible desire to work and earn, and because of such companies the status of trading is slipping down and many traders are disappointed in this business, because it's already difficult and risky, and it's just terrible when you've come a long way, you've put a lot of effort into it, and in the end you've just been denied a withdrawal or you've created the conditions under which you've lost your own money. How do you deal with that? Of course, to be more careful, to check regulators, to read reviews and ask questions, fraudulent companies always get caught up in not providing all the information or giving blurred answers to your questions. And the company must be changed without fail if there is the slightest doubt.