BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

MW Issue Resolved!!! | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited February 2015 in Brokers
imageDump Markets World NOW!!! | BinaryOptions.net

The article title is telling your readership to “Dump MarketsWorld Now” on the grounds that our payouts have reduced to 60% and MarketsWorld are “ripping off” our customers.  This is untrue, we unfortunately did experience a payout “glitch” at the end of May and our payouts did for a very short time dip below 70% however this was corrected as soon as we were …

Read the full story here

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    You can go on and on but you still are PHUCKING your customers over with 60% payouts using that ALGO. To respond with a 100% lie with this - The only GLITCH you have is in your greedy mother phucking brains! Douchebags get you payouts above 70% because I will keep bad mouthing you as you are RIPPING OFF your customers with those horrible payouts. SHAME ON YOU! Is your PR guy retarded because really a GLITCH??!! LOL you retard.

" The article title is telling your readership to “Dump MarketsWorld Now” on the grounds that our payouts have reduced to 60% and MarketsWorld are “ripping off” our customers. This is untrue, we unfortunately did experience a payout “glitch” at the end of May and our payouts did for a very short time -->DIP BELOW 70% <-- however this was corrected as soon as we were made aware and the payouts now are more balanced. We still offer the highest payouts within the industry of up to 95%. MarketsWorld prides itself on having a good reputation and operating in an honest manner. "What BS the more you guys dump them the more likely they will change their payout back to normal levels!"
  • warren447warren447 Posts: 2
    Yep, say goodbye to marketsworld, hotspot shield just labeled them an attack page who wants a binary option company that is actually an attack page.
  • greenmousegreenmouse Posts: 1
    MarketsWorld is the only honest licensed and regulated broker out there. Their payouts are the highest imo. I rarely see it below 70% and frequently see above 90% have you visited their site recently LOB? I think they are great
  • bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    I am very unhappy with MW at the moment. I only have a small window of time to trade in the morning before work. I opened up my laptop today to see their site is "down for quick maintenance"!!!!!!! Really, NOW?!!!! This couldn't wait until Saturday? Nadex is looking better and better. IG for all of my friends on the outside of the USA.
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    bo_brown said:

I am very unhappy with MW at the moment. I only have a small window of time to trade in the morning before work. I opened up my laptop today to see their site is "down for quick maintenance"!!!!!!! Really, NOW?!!!! This couldn't wait until Saturday? Nadex is looking better and better. IG for all of my friends on the outside of the USA.

That is pretty annoying when that happens. I've recently returned to do a bit of trading on Markets World.

They're not my go-to broker as they were for a short period in the past, but I think it's good to have multiple options available.
  • subgeniussubgenius Posts: 1
    Im glad you posted this article about this broker. Unfortunately i already put 20 euros in with them. I didnt see the payout moving so I figured i would give it a try and the first trade i saw 72 percent the day before and i got 72%. They had Brent crude oil and my signal was for crude oil so they try to freak you out with not naming it right. The next day they had 72% and before i put a trade the percent changed to 70-80-90 and i tried placing a trade and ERROR the web terminal was locked and i tried 10 times each time gave a 10 second timeout an i had to log out and log back in, Then i got a trade in that lost at 80 percent possible return. People that trade binary options should be concerned abou how much you dont really know and what the brokers Do know to scam you out of your deposits. The fact that you cannot see what you are getting on return until you place your trade means you are risking not breaking even or even knowing what kind of a profit you should be expecting. If you use a calculator to determine what risk you will have just to break even and you see what the percent of risk that is and you have to deal with a broker changing the payout percentage every couple of seconds its worthless to you and you KNOW you need to find a new broker that probably charges 100 for a deposit or something. Good luck to me and you all.
    Actually the payouts have stayed above 70% and often I have had trades up to 90%. So I can't agree and honestly you sound like disgruntled broker that is pissed at them getting as much biz as they are. Their platform is fast and on average the payouts from markets world are better then Most brokers in the given TF they use, only worry I have is their new use of an ALGO that makes pairs "trading unavailable" which blocks entries at certain times in small windows. But I will be watching already have video on this if they decide to play this game.
  • damianpedamianpe Posts: 16
    edited January 2015
    Excause me, would you still say they are bad ??

http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/binaryoptions-net-awards-2014/

another quote :

"May 2014 edited May 2014
    Depends on the broker you use, if you do that with Banc De Binary you would have to send a fleet of Drones in order to get paid, they would need a few months of meetings to decide to pay you and then would not let you trade anymore with them = SCAM broker. Then again if you did that with Markets World you should have no problems would be paid in 2-3 days after your did a withdrawal request "
    edited January 2015
    There happy :) Nope they have kept their nose clean and done a good job. But I will always be watching and waiting, compared to brokers like ones you work for such as BDB noted in your IP address anytime I see anything from Israel - Poland - Cyprus well dude seriously. Anyway Markets World has been doing a good job for traders, where BDB sucks monkey balls... Other brokers that have been doing a good job who are from Israel which is ok as long as you treat customers fairly are 24option and Stockpair...
    Dear Lotzofbotz :)

I do not, I reapeat - I DO NOT, work for any broker, have no affiliation with any BDB or other shady broker, and I cant imagine why Israel and Cyprus is mentioned in one line with Poland :) BO is getting more popular here recently, and I just do my research and look for mentoring.

Kind regards
    Damian
    edited February 2015
    whats up with that POLAND issue ??
    Poland is one of the hotspots for where brokers operate/come from don't know the reason why it just is what it is.. Deal with it..
    edited February 2015
    Please give us one example of how brokers operate/come from Poland ??

Israel, yes, Cyprus, hell yes, but Poland ??
    So I am going to be not trusted, cause I am from Poland too ??
    this is BS.

Lotzofbotz, I read a lot of your insights, and I find them very cool and enlightning, but one I disagree with is this little xenophobic thing here.
    And "deal with it" was just as unpleasnt to me as Mikes Freeman quote "are you mad bro?"
    edited February 2015
    lol sorry if I upset you. I am a DIK please keep note of that for the future. Its not like poland is the hub but there is some connection to what degree I am not a broker in the industry thankfully. I just know the IP addresses and the exchange of info from point A to point B. This means I am basing this off the currents of information that I get which is empirical data, just like my trading. Its not based on my feelings you dumb PO####! JK sorry I have a horrible sense of humor but on the brightside I make fun of everybody race creed and color including myself! So please take what I say as a joke! If you can't then SERIOUSLY go fu*k yourself! On the flipside * HUGS N KISSES * How Michael Freeman of me...
    ok, cool, take it easy :)